john

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Does anybody know if she is a good girl.
easy e

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2010
She is a stripper at jb's. And on pills.
OMG

Bluefield, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2011
Yea I know her only thing she is good at is stealing. Nasty B**tch stole my rings. She better hope I don't ever see her out. Because I'm going to eff her world up!!!
mmmmmm

Martinsville, VA

#4 Aug 15, 2011
easy e wrote:
She is a stripper at jb's. And on pills.
REALLY
big_cat

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 18, 2011
Stripper or not..pillhead or not..she is flippin' hot!
Linda

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 19, 2011
Ewww that bitch is prob ate up with diseases! Stay far away. She don't even take care of her kid she's too worried about getting high and strippen nasssstyyyy!!!!!!
Kris

Bluefield, WV

#7 May 20, 2012
Linda wrote:
Ewww that bitch is prob ate up with diseases! Stay far away. She don't even take care of her kid she's too worried about getting high and strippen nasssstyyyy!!!!!!
Right, her Dad and his wife has raised that lil girl while she lays up with everyhting coming and going!!!
wow

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2012
now she is pregnate AGAIN
1 post removed
SMH

Clay, WV

#10 Sep 15, 2012
wow wrote:
now she is pregnate AGAIN
That's a shame. She don't even take care of the kid she has now. Her dad and his wife has that little girl all the time!!! I guess they will be taking care of this one to. I sure hope she gets her S**t together!!! I hate to see babies born addicted to drugs!!!
raising the first

Roanoke, VA

#11 Nov 8, 2013
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a shame. She don't even take care of the kid she has now. Her dad and his wife has that little girl all the time!!! I guess they will be taking care of this one to. I sure hope she gets her S**t together!!! I hate to see babies born addicted to drugs!!!
I'll be damed will never raise another. No she hasn't changed she's a f…ing mess and don't deserve this beautiful little girl and we pray for that baby
1 post removed
Blah

Clifton Forge, VA

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Hahaha my sister has a warning label
rico

Huntington, WV

#14 Nov 10, 2013
does she live in ashland with another stripper I can not remember the other girls name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 more cops shot in cold blood 6 min MarkJ- 37
Judge Keller 20 min football mom 7
Walnut Hills 30 min FOGLE FUHSHO 13
Job at Bateman Hospital 1 hr Lovely 6
Create your own Forum 1 hr LOL 776
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 1 hr MarkJ- 38
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages