|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a nurse you probably weigh the usual 600 plus pounds, how healthy is that.
Actually, no. I've got about 10lbs I wouldn't mind losing, but I'm within the healthy weight range.

But even if I were, my "fatness" wouldn't hurt anybody else. Unless of course I sat on them. But that would be a different story.
PettyOfficerDoe

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

I agree with the non smokers on this subject. It seems that many smokers are a bit older and sorts bitter about everything in general.

Sure, it's your right to smoke, but you smell really bad and 2nd hand smoke is TERRIBLE for others to be around.

Ever wonder why the majority of smokers with children have children with ear, nose, throat, and lung problems? It's the 2nd hand smoke you subject them too. It's not just the direct smoke, but what you parents carry in on your clothes and hair.
excellent information

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
Well. I am a smoker. When working an 8 hour shift you are entitled to two 15 minute paid breaks and one 30 minute unpaid lunch.
This is todays society wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know your laws very well.
The 1st link is your state law in WV. The 2nd link is your Federal law in the United States. So ill informed you are.
http://www.wvlabor.com/newwebsite/Pages/Wage_...
http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/workhours/breaks...
Puff on that smokers.
ROFL. Way to go! I am so thrilled that someone put the REAL laws on here for these smoking lazy a$$es to see lol.
out of state

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Well, it appears that the majority of society is against secondhand smoke affecting their air.

I do NOT blame them at all, anyone who smokes around non smokers is to blame for this.

Rude people. All you care about at times is your irrational nicotine fix.
bikini gal

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

uhm, yea, like i dont wanna taste an ashtray when i kiss ya, so be smart and dont start.
Stanky Smoker

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

You smell of stank when you light up. Do not impose your stank onto the rest of us!
Why all the anger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

What is wrong with you people wanting to just bash others? Does it make you feel better? Smoking is a real addiction that you cant understand until you are hooked on it.
I will tell you why

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

BECAUSE ALL YOU IDIOTS THINK ITS HUNKYDORY TO BLOW YOUR NASTY TOXINS ON THE REST OF US WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A CRAP.

“These are the good old days.”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

You cannot legislate 'morality'- regardless of what LAWS are passed.

> If someone wants to drink alcohol - they will

> If someone wants to smoke cigarettes - they will

> If someone wants to smoke herb - they will

> If someone wants to smoke crack - they will

> If someone wants to smoke meth - they will

> If someone wants to smoke heroin - they will

> If someone wants to take dope - they will

> If someone wants to drive over the speed limit - they will

> Etc Etc Etc

FUHGETABOUTIT

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Barboursville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Smokers know that it is nasty. They know that it kills you. They know that even if it doesn't kill you it will, eventually, render you unable to breathe. They really don't think how badly their smoking effects non-smokers. They can't smell how bad it stinks because they are around it all the time. I know because I used to be a smoker and walking in and out of buildings now bothers me a great deal. It stinks. Smokers tell themselves that they won't get sick. That it only happens to other people. And that might be true in a few cases but for most of you who smoke, your health will suffer. That fact doesn't seem important when you're young but trust me, when you get older and you start feeling like you are running out of time that fact becomes very important.

All of us know someone who has died from smoking related lung cancer or who is connected to an oxygen supply for the rest of their life. Yes, people die everyday but, in today's time, most people ignore the reality that it is not a good idea to poison themselves on a daily basis.

All that being said from someone who smoked for 35 years, I send encouragement to those of you trying to quit and congrats to those of you who have quit. And for those of you who still think that smoking is the best thing in the world... that is your addiction telling you that. To the young smokers... Ten or twenty extra years of life may not seem like much, but it is a huge amount of time when you are older and if you continue to smoke now you are chipping away at that time.

And to the person who mentioned e-cigs... that's how I finally quit. It's actually better than smoking cigarettes; taste, smell and price. Anyone who is interested can research it.
well well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

How can non-smokers complain about smokers polluting the air? You pollute it just as much as anyone else by simply driving anything with a motor or running anything with a motor that causes exhaust fumes.

I smoke and i bet my teeth are whiter and better looking than non-smokers and my skin looks has no stains. I'd also be willing to bet I'm in better shape than most non-smokers.

For the one who said you would snatch a cigarette from someone, I'd advise not doing that. You might start something you likely can't finish, and I'd say you probably couldn't. Leave the whining to the infants.
Tony the Tiger

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Smokers feel they can litter whenever and wherever they want. It's disgusting.

They are all addicted drug addicts.
Peaches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Wow I can not believe how effin rediculous people are. It kinda looks like you dipsh*ts will have to deal with smokers. It is not going to become illegal anytime soon, even if it did, people would still effin smoke. So I guess your just going to have to put your big boy panties on and deal with it.
litterbug

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

I have never seen a smoker who does not litter. Is it any different throwing a cigarette but on the ground versus a piece of paper? You can get fined for throwing paper out your car window, but not for doing the same thing with a cigarette but.

When I am behind someone at night who tosses their cigarette butts out, I HIGH BEAM them as long as I possibly can.
keyboardoneOone

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

litterbug wrote:
I have never seen a smoker who does not litter. Is it any different throwing a cigarette but on the ground versus a piece of paper? You can get fined for throwing paper out your car window, but not for doing the same thing with a cigarette but.
When I am behind someone at night who tosses their cigarette butts out, I HIGH BEAM them as long as I possibly can.
Oh, yes! Highly annoying when these repugnant smokers thrown their butts on the ground. They do it everywhere, even when there are special cans / canisters outside of store doors, they choose to be LAZY and toss their butts on the ground.

I will give you all a tip. If you see someone do this, notice the car they got out of, pick up any spare butts you see laying around and put them all over their car. It is so funny to see them come out and flip out when they see this lol. Just make sure you wash up after handling their litter.

“These are the good old days.”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

And seeing all you all's butt cracks day in and day out isn't just as bad. LOL.
tim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

im a non smoker but i dont critisize ppl who do smoke cause i use to be a smoker but quit after i noticed that 3 packs a day was way to many but moving on to the point it just ticks me off when u r working with people who hink they should take a break every hour to smoke and get paid for it and when us non smokers ask to go get a drink or go to the bath room the smokers act like we shouldnt be aloud to leave our work stations i know every smoker isnt like that but for the ones that are arent we as non smokers have the right to a coke break
Want to know

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

ISeeStupidPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I have a "right" to not be unwillingly exposed to deadly toxins. Which basically means, if you want to smoke and kill youself , that's fine. But you can't do it around me if I don't want you too.
You can't MAKE me - or anyone else do anything, lady.

If you don't like being around a smoker then put one foot in front of the other and walk away. Geeze, grow up will you?
1 post removed
from kanawha cty

Culloden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

i see it happening all the time people throwing them out windows while driving it can cause a forest fire or cause something else to catch on fire then it is not good for anyone I really do not see the point if throwing it out your window when you are driving is it that hard to put it out in your ashtray in your ride I just don't understand why they do that out the window
rich

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

They think it looks cool. The really look scummy though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 21 min moonbaby 1,279
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 37 min moonbaby 34
Angela wilson/dion (Jan '13) 43 min truth 4
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 1 hr big b 25
Allen Shefield 1 hr looking 1
Nasheka Jobe 1 hr oh Robin 4
vinson youth football 2 hr vinson rules 3
•••
•••