clarence faulk deadbeat father.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Since: Nov 13

Stuarts Draft, VA

#1 Nov 19, 2013
he takes care of two of his kids but the three one he dont do shit for.his baby momma does everything for that little girl and it pisses me off to see he acts like te best father when honestly he aint.

Stuarts Draft, VA

#2 Nov 19, 2013
he acts like he is a good father.
wow2013

Roanoke, VA

#3 Nov 19, 2013
He is a good father and does what he can and is allowed to for his children. He works his damn ass off and has only 2 days a week off and spend them with his children. More then what 98% of "dads" do!!! So if your going to post on this site. Post atleast half the truth!!!

Stuarts Draft, VA

#4 Nov 19, 2013
yeah i give him that yeah he works but damm she should be a single mommy she does everything for that little girl and has no help by nobody. he a good father to the two older children he has.
wow2013

Roanoke, VA

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Im sure your only speaking on what you have heard and been told. But he does what he can and what she allows him to do

Stuarts Draft, VA

#6 Nov 19, 2013
no i have seen it for y own eyes. and he doesnt do shot an what you mean what she allows him to do lol thats his baby just as well as her and she does more then he does. and she goes without to make sure her babies has. so yeah your thenone just goin on what you hear.and he makes tanya out to be the bad one when honestly hes the one.

Stuarts Draft, VA

#7 Nov 19, 2013
he aint no good.he be messing that nasty bitch amanda.
wow2013

Lovingston, VA

#8 Nov 21, 2013
I agree that bitch Amanda is nasty. But he isnt messing with her anymore I know this personally.
1 post removed

Stuarts Draft, VA

#10 Nov 21, 2013
he needs to stop lieing to his baby momma thats they are gonna work everything out when he cant leave them hoes alone.
Just me

Stuarts Draft, VA

#11 Nov 23, 2013
Babygirl191 is Tanya . Lol . Dumb bitch. FYI : you don't want to be a babymama , you want to be a baby's mother !

Clifton Forge, VA

#12 Nov 23, 2013
naw bitch dnt call me out like her. he knows who actually this is so yea... bitch isnt any better then what he is. all i give her is that she takes care of her daughter.
TeamJunior

United States

#13 Nov 23, 2013
Iove you n them babies even tho i have yet to meet the littlest.
1 post removed
ashley copley

Clifton Forge, VA

#15 Dec 5, 2013
babygirl191 is kayla wright
1 post removed
ashley copley

Clifton Forge, VA

#17 Dec 7, 2013
what deadbeat mother... i know you not talking about tanya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best church in Huntington 6 min -zaphod- 65
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 9 min Blow me 7
guyandotte herion dealers address tired of em i... 11 min Dope Detector 20
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 31 min MarkJ- 183
Gas stations that scan your i.d. When buying be... (Jun '11) 39 min Amanda 65
New Pawn Shop is Dead 42 min The Responsible N... 20
Courtney Easthom from Waffle House rt60 (Dec '13) 56 min your nutzz 16
Another News Hottie Jumps Ship At WSAZ (Aug '13) 2 hr ? 45
More from around the web

Huntington People Search