Next Last
haha

Newark, OH

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Anyone know this worthless waste of space
wvchicwv

Des Moines, IA

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Poor fellow has a mental disability, he claims to be a caring worried father all over Topix begging for attention from strangers but the fact is he has never been a father and has never wanted anything to do with his son, he wants his child's mother back and his bimbo is to slow to see he uses her to try to get the mother of his child's attention by having her post ridiculous things over and over, his bimbo really needs to ask him why he is so obsessed with the mother of his child's personal love life and why he is constantly messaging her, its clear to everyone to him his bimbo is nothing more than something to do to pass the time but apparently she isn't bright enough to see it.
your worst nightmare

Huntington, WV

#3 Jul 9, 2012
just wondering if you remember jeff or who her family is and you have the balls to put her down and have your trash talk about her oh yeah west 5th ave does that ring any bells stop this stupid bullshit that is the mother of your child and you know she takes damn good care of your child which you dont take care of any of your kids
Hell yes

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
That bimbo is my daughter and ur a hundred right she's to stupid to figure shit out we have custody of her wonderful girls that she doesn't give a shit about has Justin the lil miget ever worked a day I'n his life but he can snort twenty pills I'n a row what a talent to the mother of his kid or kids keep up the good work I'm sure u don't get any help from him hell he can't even take care of his self what a loser him and my daughter as lazy as they come
Hell yes

Ashland, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Also the only reason he stays with my daughter he's run out of places to go he's lived with every body I'n the tri state he tells every body that the military pays for the apartment I'm a veteran and I know u have to be taller than 5 ft to get in
wvchicwv

Des Moines, IA

#6 Jul 11, 2012
To Hell yes

Thank goodness for grandparents such as yourself,taking the children in and keeping them safe out of harms way.
Hell yes

Ashland, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Thank u Hun u keep up the good work seems like u try tiff and Justin are losers Justin is a lil punk
wvchicwv

Des Moines, IA

#8 Jul 12, 2012
I am not his child's mother but I am sure she appreciates your kind words, she is a very hard working mother her boy's mean everything to her, it seems Tiffany and Justin have started a new topix thread Keri if you would like to comment on that thread it might help them come to their senses and stop this nonsense.
wv chic

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 13, 2012
the apt they have is not paid by the military its paid by the state he is a liar cause if he was in the military and couldnt work they would be paying his child support
Hell yes

Russell, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2012
Hun I know that he's full of shit him and my daughter are full of shit u dont have to tell me anything about the lil loser him and my daughter have both stold off of us several times any time u all need any help from me I'd do any thing I can to help u just let me know
Hell yes

Russell, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Again I'm tiffs father and if the mother of his baby's need help I'n court or for anything I'll help I know what goes on there he's nothing but a theif and a pill head and everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie
curious friend

Normantown, WV

#12 Jul 13, 2012
does the justin and tiffany your talking about live in the west wood acres apts down in the west end of huntington? because i know this couple justin and tiff that lives down there and they are a sad excuse for people i was friends with them and we all was just chillin and drinking and i didnt even know that tiff was pregnant and she had justin go buy her some pills from a neighbor and then while i was sitting there chilling with her someone comes to the door and its another friend of hers bringing her some baby clothes. i said i didnt know you had a kid. and she said im pregant now i need them for when he is born duh! and i was thinking your pregnant and popping pills. wow the mother of the year award goes to.... but anyways yeah if its the same people they are down there in those apts and i think if im not mistaken it was apt 72. i dont hang out with them anymore needless to say. and its really sad to because he has like 4 other kids by 4 other girls.but like i said if this is the same couple im talking about i dont know.
Hell yes

Russell, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2012
Yes that's my daughter ur exactly right she is pitiful were raising her 3 and 2 yr old girls Justin is a lil wimp
Wow

Flatwoods, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2012
Anybody seen the lil punk
wvchicwv

Des Moines, IA

#15 Aug 2, 2012
RE: Wow
Anybody seen the lil punk

west wood acres apts down in the west end of Huntington apt 72.

“Think Like an Animal”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Planet Earth

#16 Aug 2, 2012
wvchicwv,

I appluad you for your honesty and frankness. I also applaud what you are doing for your grandchildren.

I was lucky enough to have a grandparents like that. You guys are precious.

Enjoy

Out of towner

Grayson, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2012
I hear that some guys from Portsmouth is hunting for him now ripped them off 800 dollars worth of drugs imagine that hmm couple weeks ago he was suppose to be going to rehab now he's ripping ppl off again some ppl never learn
1 post removed
third party occupant

Normantown, WV

#19 Aug 3, 2012
hey hell yeah what is your daughter tiffany's last name? i think i know her...this all seem familiar. i think i met her through a friend a few weeks ago.
Out of towner

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Aug 3, 2012
If it had anything to with drugs I'm sure u met Tiffany and justin
1 post removed
Marcus Walters

Colonial Heights, VA

#22 Jan 12, 2013
Justin is my brother and I agree with way you all say. He is not a good person he's lied on me Ans got people looking for me for his lies and I'm his brother. I have no respect for him he is a junkie. But a lil word of warning to anyone who's looking for him to hurt him. My brother does have a lot more people backing him up. Not me but others. Others that are mean badass don't give a fuck type of mofos that will fuck someone up over him so watch it. Like i said I'm not defending him. But I am warning you. Don't go looking for him it wont end well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Bruce Huntington WV 9 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 1
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 12 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 5
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 21 min Really 8
America Held Hostage Day 245 34 min MarkJ- 35
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 1 hr Bill Clinton 10
Brittany Lambert 1 hr Bill Clinton 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Paint 1,002

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance