dutch miller commericals
Just Sayin

Wellington, OH

#103 Oct 24, 2011
Just think of all the advertisement this young man is getting for his business. So if you want to keep his and his company's name in the news. KEEP TALKING. Because everytime someone sees this site - it puts his name back out there. GOOD JOB!!!:)
ChrisFan

Huntington, WV

#104 Oct 25, 2011
Although I think the commercials are really stupid I do enjoy seeing Chris in them. I think he is really hot. Especially love the one where he is in the Truck Man costume and you can see his bulge. :)
my opinion

Huntington, WV

#105 Jan 18, 2013
Well, I think they should keep up those commercials.
They're just as unprofessional as they are.
Mocking Bird

Seth, WV

#106 Jan 20, 2013
I hate these commercials! I have switched from this channel to the other one for local news, because I cannot stand these stupid commercials! When I hear the sound of that Bear, or Elvis or the other stupid idiots he tries to be, I flip channels! They only get more and more stupid! Is he on something?????
Lesbo

Hurricane, WV

#107 Jan 20, 2013
This last commercial doing the singing cowboy is awful.
ReChris

United States

#108 Jan 20, 2013
The commercials highlight his package...big...just sayin'.
Mocking Bird

Seth, WV

#109 Jan 20, 2013
Just put his pic up there and forget the stupid commercials. It is like Chinese water torture!!!
This guy cannot be that stupid.
Worthless Nuts ru

Bluefield, WV

#110 Jan 20, 2013
Egbert wrote:
Why? Perhaps because those commercials so annoy some of the otherwise potential customers that they drive to Ironton to avoid dealing with a dealer that they fear will be as slimy as those ads are?
Yes and you do know what a buckeye is dont you? ITS a worthless nut so Ill stay here and shop in htown buy buy buckeye
Blacks

Ridgeview, WV

#111 Jan 20, 2013
Chris has a small tallesman
Jeremy

Chesapeake, OH

#112 Jan 26, 2013
Forgot to mention. We started a Facebook group PADMC (People Against Dutch Miller Commercials). Check us out and join our group. We already have 703 members in less than a month. Must be a lot of people who can't stand those commercials!
Jeremy

Chesapeake, OH

#113 Jan 26, 2013
Sadie wrote:
I doubt any of these haters could afford a decent vehicle anyway. You watch too much tv if a local commercial bothers you so much, you have to bash them on an anonymous forum.
If we couldn't afford a decent vehicle Dutch Miller WOULD ALREADY be #1 in the country! As it is I'll stick with my Hondas and Toyotas. My Silverado too.
2 posts removed
Ad man

Parkersburg, WV

#116 Oct 31, 2013
I have a degree in advertising from WVU and have worked in the advertising field for 30 years. My advertising professor said that TV commercials either need to entertain or irritate the viewer and they'll remember them. You people have proved that. By your comments, it's obvious you've watched the commercials multiple times or you wouldn't be able to criticize them like you have. And, this is the clincher--HE WOULDN'T KEEP SPENDING TENS TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THEM IF THEY DIDN'T WORK! I don't know the guy or anyone at DM and in fact, live 50 miles from their dealership. But, I do know what I'm talking about regarding what advertising is supposed to do for the advertiser.
rebel

Prichard, WV

#117 Oct 31, 2013
that chris is as ugly as they come- commercials are hilariosly stupid- never could make a deal there and probably wont go back
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#118 Oct 31, 2013
Ad man wrote:
I have a degree in advertising from WVU and have worked in the advertising field for 30 years. My advertising professor said that TV commercials either need to entertain or irritate the viewer and they'll remember them. You people have proved that. By your comments, it's obvious you've watched the commercials multiple times or you wouldn't be able to criticize them like you have. And, this is the clincher--HE WOULDN'T KEEP SPENDING TENS TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THEM IF THEY DIDN'T WORK! I don't know the guy or anyone at DM and in fact, live 50 miles from their dealership. But, I do know what I'm talking about regarding what advertising is supposed to do for the advertiser.
Those boys try HARD BUT THERE IS ONE THING HE IS MISSING .He NEEDS TOO DONATE GOOD USED CARS FOR POOR CHILDREN TOO GET BACK AND FORTH TOO DOCTORS AND SCHOOL.Because I know those boys don't have any money in them trade ins.AND will be good advertisement.AND WHEN THOSE KIDS GROW UP," THEY WILL BUY FROM DUTCH. PEOPLE REMEMBER.
Mike Waldeck

Charleston, WV

#119 Nov 1, 2013
Whenever I see Chris Miller, I always think of the Annoying Orange.
1 post removed
mental anguish

Grant, MI

#121 Jun 3, 2014
chris miller wrote:
i appreciate your comments
the commercials certainly do their job.
please take off the Mitch Whatever singing commercial. It's causing me so much stress. It drives me insane. I hate that commercial so much, I have to turn off the tv or the sound off. It's just so irratating. I like some of your funny commercials but this one is irratating. I think you should do more professional commercials. You have a good voice when you just talk about your deals. You would get more customers . Can't even associate what you're saying on the singing commercial. It doesn't relate to anything, but the fact that you CANNOT sing. It is very, very irratating to me and others I've talk to. It makes you look stupid, which you're not. PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE IT OFF.......just being honest...whoever let you do that commercial should have told you not to do it.
Sorry, but I can't take it anymore, seriously Chris.....:(
Oh please

Elkview, WV

#122 Jun 3, 2014
Ad man wrote:
Well, his intention has backfired! I am so irritated by his commercials that I wouldn't even think about purchasing one of his vehicles. And I am not alone. I've heard the same thing from other people.
Orville Wright

Huntington, WV

#123 Jun 5, 2014
Ad man wrote:
The pilot of Southern Airways Flight 932 probably had a degree too. If he was around today, he would be teaching aviation at WVU.
1 post removed
nothing wrong with it

United States

#125 Jun 6, 2014
I must say that I love the current commercial they have out right now. It's hilarious and my husband and I crack up every time it comes on. We enjoy them. Some people need to quit taking things so seriously and loosen up.
Bo Diddly

Chesapeake, OH

#126 Jun 9, 2014
His commercials are getting worse and worse. If you and your husband crack up every time you see it, you are sure to be ready for the loony bin by now. That would drive anyone nuts. The guy has no talent, and he is driving folks away, as he will find out. He looks and sounds like an idiot. I am so thankful that there is a mute button on the remote. The Blake Griffith commercial is just about the end of the rope for people. This guy needs help badly. He sure is not a writer, actor, singer or producer. He is certifiably nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 min legendfork 4,266
Unemployed coal miners 11 min Big Bad Whitey 33
America Held Hostage Day 270 20 min MarkJ- 7
mixed nuts 27 min pure energy 42
I Wish My Child Was In Vegas 32 min HtownDime 3
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 54 min Stupid 1,062
Alligator Jackson is at it again 1 hr Sea of raps 20
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Mon Last to know 152

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web