dutch miller commericals

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nikki

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 17, 2010
does anyone else wish that they would have a more professional commericals? for me when their commericals come on it makes me want to change the channel they r so annoying. Chris Miller u need to get better commericals the ones u have make u look like an idot just sayin
sissy

Whitesville, NY

#2 Nov 17, 2010
I could not agree with you more!! I hate them , I mute the tv every time they are on. definitely not what a commercial should be!!
what

AOL

#3 Nov 17, 2010
They act as if they are still in junior high. I am for certain these commercials have not increased their business.
chris miller

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 17, 2010
i appreciate your comments

the commercials certainly do their job.
nikki

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Nov 17, 2010
chris miller wrote:
i appreciate your comments
the commercials certainly do their job.

think of how much more business u would have if u did a normal commerical like everyone else. maybe even tone down ur commericals so they r not so cheesy. u guys r way to hyper in them and i have heard alot of people comment on how stupid they r. so take some constructive criticism from the public.
love it

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2010
i personally love the commercials, they are cute and different... sounds like some haters just spewing their garbage. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. You'll feel better about yourself. Besides, I'm not in the market for a car, but love all the cute guys, Chris included.
wizard

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Nov 18, 2010
Maybe u should were your Klan hood on the next commercial Chris miller

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 18, 2010
They are nice.
bowtie

Wexford, PA

#9 Nov 18, 2010
I was thinking about buying a car from them but after watching the commercial i don't think so, sorry
for fun

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2010
i was going to buy a car with 3000 down on a 1100 used car and that guy looked atne like i could not afford it with my house income at42000 a yaer
Seriously

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2010
If you bought Dutch, you paid WAY to much!

Oh and yeah, the commercials are terrible. They remind me of the monster truck commercials. It wouldnt surprise me one bit to hear one start out "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY".
Kim

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Nov 19, 2010
If the commercial was the same plain run of the mill "professional" car commercial, we wouldn't be talking about it. And talking about it is getting Dutch some attention. They have accomplished what they set out to do.
Seriously

United States

#13 Nov 22, 2010
Doesnt mean its good attention.
MMann

Kenna, WV

#14 Nov 22, 2010
Yeahhh, I wouldn't buy an oil filter from them let alone a car. Trout Face Chris hasn't done anything since taking over except enjoy the perks of the job and make goofy commercials. Money can't buy class, kids.
chris miller

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2010
I love how topix provides a platform for anonymous individuals to make baseless statements under the guise of a nickname.

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss any claims or problems you may have with my business.

The commercials do their job.
Sadie

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2010
I doubt any of these haters could afford a decent vehicle anyway. You watch too much tv if a local commercial bothers you so much, you have to bash them on an anonymous forum.
MMann

Kenna, WV

#17 Nov 22, 2010
chris miller wrote:
I love how topix provides a platform for anonymous individuals to make baseless statements under the guise of a nickname.
Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss any claims or problems you may have with my business.
Opinion != "baseless statements." No one needs to email you to tell you your commercials are dumb. If those are the kind of emails you like to receive at your job, then I guess my estimation of the amount of work you do every day is correct. But you'll probably be able to milk your relatives' hard work for two or three more generations and keep you in Huntington Prime, free special event tickets and the West Lot of the stadium.
Truthfully

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 22, 2010
Make that girl on the commercials wear shorter skirts and show off those legs.

You'll sale more cars that way.
Sadie

Huntington, WV

#19 Nov 22, 2010
Sounds like someone is jealous because his family has money. As if you wouldn't carry on your family business if you had the opportunity!

“love me, or hate me, IDGAF”

Level 1

Since: May 10

barboursville, wv

#20 Nov 22, 2010
chris miller wrote:
chris, i wouldnt worry about it... everyone wanna know why? annoying commercials stick in peoples head, theyll remember them even if they dont want too, theyre probably just mad that they cant buy any of your cars, although i did buy one of your kias, and sorry but its been the biggest headaches ive ever had! i just left it where it broke down and finally someone towed it and i still havent went back to get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That feller selling drugs beside the road 1 hr Hmmm 11
Dirty Nurse 1 hr Not just a rumor 11
Sniffing panties 1 hr McLovin 2
Was Willie Nelson ever young? 1 hr Vlad 4
Alyssa newton 1 hr unknown 2
City screwing Comcast with new franchise agreement 1 hr Wifey 86
Where are all the hookers? 1 hr ESTIL 11
Buy your assault rifle today 3 hr MarkJ- 129
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 4 hr Huntingtons finest 33
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 5 hr Phantom 16