Since: Feb 11

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2011
shes in one of my classes and I wana talk to her but i dont know if shes cool or what
Patiencelilsis

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2011
I am her one and only sister and I love her so you better not talk shit or I'll beat your ass she is happily engaged and living the happy life she deserves. I love you patience.
Mr Dawkins

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 11, 2011
If she's really engaged don't tell her fiance that I f--ked her last Tuesday
patience

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 11, 2011
This is patience and I think this is super funny. I have a BOYFRIEND & I've never been happier :) thanks sister but I'm not engaged lol
uhmm

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 11, 2011
i too have a class with her and she is the nicest person i have ever met!
hmm

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2011
Langham?? If so she's a pill popping hoe. Always talking about the black guys she doin for the weekend. White trash!

Since: Feb 11

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2011
no i think her last name is stephens or smith
hmm

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2011
Oh ok!
1 post removed
tammy

Demotte, IN

#10 Oct 8, 2012
hmm wrote:
Langham?? If so she's a pill popping hoe. Always talking about the black guys she doin for the weekend. White trash!
this patience*s mama and a hoe? She has a mixed bro who would beat ure ass u dumb fck n dnt hate she likes black men cuz her mama does 2 n white trash?? U jus prob mad she dnt want ure redneck ass htown is small we can meet netime ne place! My daughter is very beautiful n she lockd dwn worse than fort knox n who she screws is no1s biz she damn near 20 keep ure dumb comments of my child u ignorant f*ck!
1 post removed
JimmyJohn

Springfield, NJ

#12 Oct 12, 2012
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>this patience*s mama and a hoe? She has a mixed bro who would beat ure ass u dumb fck n dnt hate she likes black men cuz her mama does 2 n white trash?? U jus prob mad she dnt want ure redneck ass htown is small we can meet netime ne place! My daughter is very beautiful n she lockd dwn worse than fort knox n who she screws is no1s biz she damn near 20 keep ure dumb comments of my child u ignorant f*ck!
Huh?
johnny

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 12, 2012
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
this patience*s mama and a hoe? She has a mixed bro who would beat ure ass u dumb fck n dnt hate she likes black men cuz her mama does 2 n white trash?? U jus prob mad she dnt want ure redneck ass htown is small we can meet netime ne place! My daughter is very beautiful n she lockd dwn worse than fort knox n who she screws is no1s biz she damn near 20 keep ure dumb comments of my child u ignorant f*ck!
English translation please with no ghetto.
tammy g

Demotte, IN

#14 Oct 15, 2012
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
English translation please with no ghetto.
Did u wake up wanting 2 be retarded or does it come natural all my words was in english if u didnt understand it go back 2 elementary dumbass
ladylove

Ardsley, NY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Wow! Patience Stevens is a great woman. She is happily engaged now, and her mother isn't named Tammy. Her mother isn't ghetto either. This is super hilarious.. love you Patience!
Wow

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2012
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
nuts dont fall far from the tree. white trash is what any white woman who lays down with monkey's. sounds like its your fault she is called trash. jump off the closest bridge and take her with you.

“come get some.”

Level 1

Since: May 11

muddville u.s.a

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Mr Dawkins wrote:
If she's really engaged don't tell her fiance that I f--ked her last Tuesday
what nasty mouth,you need a good ass beating.
tammy

Demotte, IN

#18 Oct 15, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
nuts dont fall far from the tree. white trash is what any white woman who lays down with monkey's. sounds like its your fault she is called trash. jump off the closest bridge and take her with you.
So hey its WOW again! u have 2 be the scariest dumbest person in htown. really now u talkn bout me n my daughter after my son? im tryn 2 understand y u sn obessed with who we screw we are grown none of ure biz get it? jump off a bridge y u wouldnt have ne1 2 talk bout cuz ure damn life is so montonous. do u kno wat that means dumbass? and monkeys?? sorry re re its hot sexy Black Men and my daughter is white like me we choose dark meat cuz ignorant white asses like u!
Wow

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2012
if I know a woman has faded I wouldnt lay them. oh....i am not from htown....retard
tammy

Demotte, IN

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Wow wrote:
if I know a woman has faded I wouldnt lay them. oh....i am not from htown....retard
faded?? U are stuck on us so u wont let sh*T fade and honestly where u r from means nothn 2 me ive been all over. Get a life n leave ours alone my fam dnt gve a damn bout u or ures.

Retard really hhmmm so orginal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 56 min legendfork 4,274
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 57 min The Real Justin 1,089
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 1 hr Big Bad Whitey 100
America Held Hostage Day 276 1 hr MarkJ- 2
Leslie Burd 1 hr FATCUNT 1
Anybody tired of blacks whining? (Jul '16) 2 hr Debs 158
Tri-State Youth Football 2 hr Yes they can 18
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 8 hr Dont care 162

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web