Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 10, 2013
Marcum Terrace= lowest form of garbage in WV
trish

Huntington, WV

#24 Jul 10, 2013
hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's crazy bit** she just asked who oded nobody even mentioned ur bd or talk sh** til u put him out there good job u lowlife psycho u need to take less drugs and more care of ur kids
i know im a f*ckin crazy b*tch, that's not the point. the point is it's none of her d*amn business or anybody elses for that matter, she don't care about who od'd reguardless of who it was, she just tryna be nosey, & it ain't her f*cking place ! & for your information i don't have kids, i have one child, who perfectly happy and healthy. i take great care of my child, thank you! i am not on drugs, like who are you to even say that you don't even f*cking know me! & you assume because my bd is on drugs, i must be too. your f*cking ridiculous. but just keep getting on here and talking shit about people you don't know, you'r doing a great job, i bet your parents are so proud of you ! & i also see your one of the scared lil b*tches that can't even put their name, your f*cking sorry!
sickening

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 10, 2013
GYM TEACHER wrote:
Marcum Terrace= lowest form of garbage in WV
Its bad, but sadly there are worse places. Adams Landing & Northcott for instance. What a lovely city we have.
Thinking

Charleston, WV

#26 Jul 10, 2013
What is up with most of all the girls shooting up heroin there one of the girls name is April Mason she gets so dope sick she can't leave the house and when she leaves her ole man Eddie calls every 10 min I think that the Huntington police need to go there and bust them that are selling all day long when you drive by there's dealers standing on the corner hell went by there stoped at the store there and a dealer ran up asking what I was looking for I can tell you that I'm not going to stop at the store anymore
Butthole Surfer

United States

#27 Jul 10, 2013
suckfick wrote:
Yes it is a great place. I love vacationing there in the summers.
LMAO.
Butthole Surfer

United States

#28 Jul 10, 2013
trish wrote:
<quoted text>i know im a f*ckin crazy b*tch, that's not the point. the point is it's none of her d*amn business or anybody elses for that matter, she don't care about who od'd reguardless of who it was, she just tryna be nosey, & it ain't her f*cking place ! & for your information i don't have kids, i have one child, who perfectly happy and healthy. i take great care of my child, thank you! i am not on drugs, like who are you to even say that you don't even f*cking know me! & you assume because my bd is on drugs, i must be too. your f*cking ridiculous. but just keep getting on here and talking shit about people you don't know, you'r doing a great job, i bet your parents are so proud of you ! & i also see your one of the scared lil b*tches that can't even put their name, your f*cking sorry!
You grammar is that of an ignorant person.
trish

Huntington, WV

#29 Jul 10, 2013
Butthole Surfer wrote:
<quoted text>
You grammar is that of an ignorant person.
my grammer is that of a stressed out person, like i said you don't f*cking know me, you have know idea what i am going through right now, and i get told by so many people to go look at topix cause people are talking bout it when it's nobody's d*mn business, like i said none of you care about him or are worried about him so why do you care who od'd, you don't so mind your own damn business. i didn't even know about this stupid f*cking website, & never will i get on here again. you people feed off everybody's drama, that is sick. this is by far the most ignorant website i have ever seen people getting on here being nosy as f*ck and talk shit, when you don't even know who or what the f*ck your talking about! & nobody can ever put their name because you'll are fake as f*ck hiding behind a computer screen !
trish

Huntington, WV

#30 Jul 10, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...With friends like you, your baby daddy doesn't need enemies. You put his business on blast. I'd be pissed at you.
can you please explain to me, how i put his business on blast when nobody on here knows who the f*ck he is? that's my whole point! nobody on here knows him or cares about him, so why do they need to know who od'd, i didn't put him name out there. i simply told all these people it's none of their damn business and it should have never been brought up on this stupid f*cking website. people are nosy as fuck and it's not their d*mn place, you all need to mind ya own ! i am sure you have problems of your own, don't worry about other people business.
Looner Evans

United States

#31 Jul 10, 2013
trish wrote:
<quoted text>my grammer is that of a stressed out person, like i said you don't f*cking know me, you have know idea what i am going through right now, and i get told by so many people to go look at topix cause people are talking bout it when it's nobody's d*mn business, like i said none of you care about him or are worried about him so why do you care who od'd, you don't so mind your own damn business. i didn't even know about this stupid f*cking website, & never will i get on here again. you people feed off everybody's drama, that is sick. this is by far the most ignorant website i have ever seen people getting on here being nosy as f*ck and talk shit, when you don't even know who or what the f*ck your talking about! & nobody can ever put their name because you'll are fake as f*ck hiding behind a computer screen !
But if someone you didn't know did put their name up and you physically confront them it would put you in physical danger. Why would you offer to ask for such trouble? Remember the old saying "sticks and stones may break bones but names can't hurt you"... Chill out.
passerby

Charleston, WV

#32 Jul 10, 2013
A friend of mine lived there in there mid 90's. I gave him a ride home one time after school. I'll never forget that day because we seen a 9 year old boy smoking pot with some other "slightly" older kids......I wonder what ever happened to him. Lol
suckfick

Alexandria, VA

#33 Jul 11, 2013
Back in 1995 me and a few buddies went to look at a house to rent across the street and while there heard gunshots and a car alarm. We left.
Lonnie Davis

United States

#34 Jul 11, 2013
suckfick wrote:
Yes it is a great place. I love vacationing there in the summers.
The scenic view is great.
tina

Milton, WV

#35 Jul 11, 2013
GYM TEACHER wrote:
Marcum Terrace= lowest form of garbage in WV
gym teacher=pos
abc2020

Crozet, VA

#36 Jul 11, 2013
what happen to mark ward that use to live there?

Since: Feb 13

Vandergrift, PA

#37 Jul 13, 2013
I lived I'm the terrace for 2 1/2 years because I had too. No family to help, no nothing ! But since then I have received 2 degrees in mechanical engineering and have done great. There are bad people and good people everywhere ! Yea its not the greatest but better than homeless, and no not everyone is a felon there BTW , people are so ignorant !
ashley

United States

#38 Jul 14, 2013
Some ppl dnt have a choice or the money. what about those ppl are they trash?
1 post removed
whatever

United States

#40 Jul 14, 2013
abc2020 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they do...either they have been on drugs or they are now...all of them that lives there have been to prison.
I lived there 4 2 yrs & I'm not strung out nor have I ever been. Judgemental people like urself is what's wrong with the world.
terrible terrace

Huntington, WV

#41 Jul 22, 2013
i have been in marcum terrase since feburary. i have no choice but to be here right now. I do not do drugs,nor do i sell them. i am a grandmother raising my granddaughter and doing the best i can do at this time. this is not a good place to raise children. i am basically a prisonor to my own home because going outside could be to dangerous at times. everyone walks around here angry all the time and always ready to fight. you can say hello to someone and they take that as a reason to fight. i am in the process of finding a new place just takes time. people like me on disability cant afford the high rent without having to move into a place like this. i am greatful for the place to live that i can afford but it can be dangerous. but know that not all tenants here are bad. many are just like me. just trying to live. my God bless you all and please keep my granddaughter in your prays. we are faced with a dark time in our lives by living here.
student mother

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Jul 22, 2013
terrible terrace wrote:
i have been in marcum terrase since feburary. i have no choice but to be here right now. I do not do drugs,nor do i sell them. i am a grandmother raising my granddaughter and doing the best i can do at this time. this is not a good place to raise children. i am basically a prisonor to my own home because going outside could be to dangerous at times. everyone walks around here angry all the time and always ready to fight. you can say hello to someone and they take that as a reason to fight. i am in the process of finding a new place just takes time. people like me on disability cant afford the high rent without having to move into a place like this. i am greatful for the place to live that i can afford but it can be dangerous. but know that not all tenants here are bad. many are just like me. just trying to live. my God bless you all and please keep my granddaughter in your prays. we are faced with a dark time in our lives by living here.
There are really good income apts in the west end of Huntington they are called founders landing and they are absolutely beautiful I'm a college student with two daughters and I just recently lost my job so I empathize with your situation. I live at founders landing and they are beautiful townhouses with dishwashers and carpet. Go apply at the office there is a 6th month waiting list but they really are worth the wait and it is a lot safer area for children. There's even an amazing daycare right across the street from me.
terrible terrace

Huntington, WV

#43 Jul 22, 2013
student mother wrote:
<quoted text>
There are really good income apts in the west end of Huntington they are called founders landing and they are absolutely beautiful I'm a college student with two daughters and I just recently lost my job so I empathize with your situation. I live at founders landing and they are beautiful townhouses with dishwashers and carpet. Go apply at the office there is a 6th month waiting list but they really are worth the wait and it is a lot safer area for children. There's even an amazing daycare right across the street from me.
thank you very much for that info. i will diffently apply there. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 7 min NativeHillbillyWh... 339
went to restaurant today didn't tip 14 min burt 65
court house trees 30 min ihate everything 2
the carousel club has changed much better 34 min ihate everything 4
Body found by Gino's 39 min The Responsible N... 82
reparations for blacks 2 hr walter 81
Street Harassment: An open message to the cowar... 3 hr Mr_Awesome 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages