Comments
61 - 80 of 137 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
reality

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pathetic wrote:
Judging by his responses on here, Kameron is a pathetic clueless loser who is in denial about what an idiot he truly is.
Or you are
carl

Lucas, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Dec 12, 2012
 
stupid people on here wrote:
some of you guys really show how intelligent you are not. first of all people need to get their facts straight. Kameron admitted he took the damn doll. yes a fucking doll NOT the real Jesus. so get that first. second he passed it off and he is not the one who defaced the thing. and another thing Zane nor Deception has anything to do with it. I myself found it hilarious when he took it and if you knew him you would understand that. however the whole defacing of it made shit get deep. Love how the media refrains from mentioning those who did do it but in the end it will all come out. everyone has done some stupid ass shit at one time or another. and being gay has nothing to do with a damned thing. I'm not gay but I do have many gay friends including Kameron. Get your facts before opening your mouths or type your ignorant comments. dumb asses!
Well, I do agree that this whole incident has just got out of hand with the media and the attention it's getting. It was a stupid act of drunkenness. However, the class of people joking about it publicly is tacky. I am in no way saying that this thievery is not serious, it's just tacky to joke about it publicly. Have some tact people. I laughed, said it was pathetic and moved on. Get a life Kameron, Zane and Deception. Keep ur jokes private so it doesn't hurt ur business and ur already sorry lives.
the real kameron lambert

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

@ sick no they couldnt have touched it could they , i mean since they dont have arms and legs im sure they couldnt have touched it or anything , and yes i used language like that im sorry but we must not worship the same lord because my GOD is forgiving and im sure he will forgive me for thoes words im sure he understands that you assholes are making a way bigger deal of this then what it should be , the media has made a scene of me and it is all bullshit , so to my followers once again thank you and the rest of you can kiss my pasty white ass
2 posts removed
the real kameron lambert

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Debbie Ross wrote:
OMG I just read all of this crazy stuff this is rediculous who could a normal human being possibly be thinking to do something like this? He really doesn't need 2 years in jail he needs 2 years locked in a psyc ward with intense therapy, it's scary we have such crazy people walking the streets and the mall with our children .... May god help you
yes may god help me im a nut because i got drunk and stole a fur**ng statue , its the end of the world GOD help us all stupid bitc*
.

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Dec 12, 2012
 
the real kameron lambert wrote:
<quoted text>yes may god help me im a nut because i got drunk and stole a fur**ng statue , its the end of the world GOD help us all stupid bitc*
If you really ARE the real Kameron, you should know anything you say (or type) can be traced to you and used against you in court. So be careful.
Tyler

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Dec 12, 2012
 
the real kameron lambert wrote:
@ sick no they couldnt have touched it could they , i mean since they dont have arms and legs im sure they couldnt have touched it or anything , and yes i used language like that im sorry but we must not worship the same lord because my GOD is forgiving and im sure he will forgive me for thoes words im sure he understands that you assholes are making a way bigger deal of this then what it should be , the media has made a scene of me and it is all bullshit , so to my followers once again thank you and the rest of you can kiss my pasty white ass
You made a scene of yourself. Every time you respond you prove that you are lowly white trash. You will never amount to anything. I'm not religious but it seems God wouldn't approve if what you did or the idiotic reasoning you continue to spew. You will get what you deserve.
Dave

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Dec 12, 2012
 
Kameron is white trash. Enough said.
reality

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Dec 12, 2012
 
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>You made a scene of yourself. Every time you respond you prove that you are lowly white trash. You will never amount to anything. I'm not religious but it seems God wouldn't approve if what you did or the idiotic reasoning you continue to spew. You will get what you deserve.
What else does "god" not approve of? Have you seen him lately? He's really mad about this stupid doll? Genocide, global sex trafficking, etc... low on his list but don't mess with a doll? Why would you worship such a shallow being?
mamaw

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Dec 12, 2012
 
To Kameron: If your truly sorry for what you have done you should apologize & be sincere in it. Getting on here & bashing Christians over something you did wrong is not the way to go about it. Put your big boy underwear on & man up!
the real kameron lambert

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Dec 12, 2012
 
i love the fact that none of you all know me as a person but you can get on here and judge me like this , what happened to the part in the bible that says not to judge others huh , i will pay my dews as a good boy would , forgiveness shall come with time
the real kameron lambert

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Dec 12, 2012
 
Dave wrote:
Kameron is white trash. Enough said.
and your a prick <3
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Dec 12, 2012
 
Kameron you got me. Jokes on me. Now tell me what was you thinking? I know you and have worked with you so whats the problem. See I'm talking to you because your hurting my pocket with your dumb mess. I will support the gay community anytime but on this I must say you was dumb. Who would do that and think it was nothing. You think your funny but you just set the community back with your actons so thanks a hole lot. Its sad that you have followers but you wait and see how many are there when you need them the most. God does forgive and I understand you made a mistake. I'm not mad but I;ve been taught you dont surround yourself with ugly. Now lets be clear yes i know you, yes i am gay and yes most of all I love the Lord. I see you wrote some things on here. From what I know of you I dont see you throwing yourself under the bus with your words like your doing but then again look what you've done. It is a big deal and its personal to me. Get right boo. Get right before you crash. Im prayin for you.
Smirk

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Dec 12, 2012
 
Time to be quiet now Kameron. There isn't anything new to be said on either side.
Linda

Floyd, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Dec 12, 2012
 
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a scene of yourself. Every time you respond you prove that you are lowly white trash. You will never amount to anything. I'm not religious but it seems God wouldn't approve if what you did or the idiotic reasoning you continue to spew. You will get what you deserve.
WE ALL WILL GET WHAT WE DESERVE. Just wait and see.......
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Dec 12, 2012
 
There's really nothing else that anyone can say about this liberal twink that makes him look any worse than he does when he opens his big mouth.
yea

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Dec 12, 2012
 
the real kameron lambert wrote:
no they couldnt have touched it could they , i mean since they dont have arms and legs im sure they couldnt have touched it or anything
Are you suggesting they put you up to going to steal it?

I believe they just took advantage of the opportunity you presented to them.

If you had left it be, it wouldn't have happened.

Take responsibility for your actions, apologize, man up, and move on.

Blaming others just makes you look childish and pathetic.
abort baby jesus

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yea wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting they put you up to going to steal it?

I believe they just took advantage of the opportunity you presented to them.

If you had left it be, it wouldn't have happened.

Take responsibility for your actions, apologize, man up, and move on.

Blaming others just makes you look childish and pathetic.
Harping on a doll makes you look pretty pathetic. Get over it already.
yea

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Dec 12, 2012
 
abort baby jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Harping on a doll makes you look pretty pathetic. Get over it already.
It is about a 'doll'.

It is about what that doll represented.

Mind your own business.
Dave

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Every time Kameron responds he only makes himself look more stupid. He's pathetic.
wasting your time

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Dec 12, 2012
 
yea wrote:
<quoted text>It is about a 'doll'.

It is about what that doll represented.

Mind your own business.
Blah blah blah

Just shut your yapper already. If you're such a devout Christian then turn the other cheek already. Jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Arrested Following Prostitution Sting In Hu... 5 min ookkaayy 20
drug house 19 min ookkaayy 10
Huntington food bank changes name to reflect re... 1 hr Abc 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 53,605
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Amber 1,341
Masturbation 1 hr DDD 9
rt 60 walmart 2 hr None 18
Husband fired from Alcon today. 7 hr okay 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••