Comments
1 - 20 of 137 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
lol

Summersville, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Kameron Lambert, whose mannerisms appear to be that of a flaming homosexual, gets drunk and decides to steal baby Jesus.

I'm betting he voted for Mitt Romney.
Jesus

New York, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
He's on Facebook bragging about it. White trash. Loser. Needs his ass beat.
irony

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Jesus wrote:
He's on Facebook bragging about it. White trash. Loser. Needs his ass beat.
Your language proves that you are trash as well. I wouldn't throw stones!
Tyler

New York, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
kameron is a pathetic joke.
John

Roanoke, VA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Why isn't he arrested yet?

Since: Aug 12

Barboursville, WV

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Not a Christian; however this is pathetic. Regardless of whether or not you are in fact the one who stole it, bragging about it as if it's some joke is beyond bullshit.
Jus Sayin

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 6, 2012
I saw on Facebook where this Kameron Boy works at Club Deception they keep posting over and over about this issue...about him hiding and finding the Baby Jesus especially with the club owner Zane I cant beleive someone would allow one of their employees to steal from a church. Especially during this holiday Season. Sad that they have nothing else better to do than go around town stealing things of this importance.
Facebook

Huntington, WV

#8 Dec 6, 2012
If you look on facebook he works at Club Deception him and that owner Zane Carter are posting comments about it and making jokes of him taking it....you know what they say theirs always a truth to the joke...
thepope

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2012
What kind of godless cretin puts baby Jesus in the manger before Dec. 25?

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Maybe a large man of Christian faith will take the defaced Baby Jesus he abducted, and beat him (half) I did say half, to death with it. This would be irony at it's finest.

Shouldn't say things like that, because I was raised on the Christian faith. I know it isn't right, but I've always leaned more towards the "eye for an eye" side of things.

Hopefully the Lord will forgive me of my transgressions, I know that I have several.

witchy woman

New York, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
The lady on the news said it best.... It's just proof of something that is missing in his life. Whatever you want to call it but its faith, goodness, random acts of kindness..... Obviously he hasn't experienced any of the above!
Cliche

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Just looking at him and then reading his status updates he has the exact same personality as every dramatic homosexual character that appears on each season of ________ reality show or sitcom. I am guessing he was molested by one of his parents or an uncle.
1 post removed
Reality

New York, NY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Will Munny wrote:
Maybe a large man of Christian faith will take the defaced Baby Jesus he abducted, and beat him (half) I did say half, to death with it. This would be irony at it's finest.

Shouldn't say things like that, because I was raised on the Christian faith. I know it isn't right, but I've always leaned more towards the "eye for an eye" side of things.

Hopefully the Lord will forgive me of my transgressions, I know that I have several.
Jesus would be so proud of you.
If he existed.
Reality

New York, NY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Cliche wrote:
Just looking at him and then reading his status updates he has the exact same personality as every dramatic homosexual character that appears on each season of ________ reality show or sitcom. I am guessing he was molested by one of his parents or an uncle.
Reading into your post. Sure seems like you're probably a child molester yourself.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Cliche wrote:
So are you saying that's how one becomes gay? If so you should inform the scientific community of your findings.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#17 Dec 7, 2012
I thought there was enough of Jesus to go around for everybody without forcibly taken...
HTGN

Huntington, WV

#18 Dec 7, 2012
I am sure they will love him in jail. What a complete idiot. I am sure his parents are so proud!!
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 7, 2012
I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.
Plesiosaur

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 7, 2012
What saddens me is the hate towards the gay community on here which has nothing to do with this incident. Worse is, this person apparently hasn't had a well upbringing nor love and teachings within his years of growing up. I've known (nearly) personally of Kamrons life behavior, social skills, whatnot. Judging from an onlookers perspective, the boy needs professional and moral support. Even more a life-changing event to turn his "self" around. While Kamron obviously knew better, a person cannot JUST blame one person. Everyone learns from their mistakes and hopefully he has or to say the least, will after all the trials and burdens paid.
Itsallcrap

Catlettsburg, KY

#22 Dec 7, 2012
His biggest mistake was being interviewed and sounding like a total F^G

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing cell phones 20 min tired of it all 8
Courthouse Home wrecker 21 min ladylumps 8
name of song need help 55 min the planet 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 56 min Another Damn Liberal 57,079
Fire at the Flats 1 hr Getting better 6
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 1 hr John 233
oddest time or place you had to poop 2 hr -zapphod- 5
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search