ex employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Who has dirt on Fruth Pharmacy worker? Heard a lot of pill heads.
pure innocence

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Odd you should ask, my husband got beat out of a month supply for lortabs.
camera man

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

the pill heads go to work in those places on purpose. just like pedophiles become boyscout leaders.
joker

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

ex employee wrote:
A lot of pharm techs are on drugs. I see it every month when I go to the pharmacy. A few years ago I had a prescription for Vicodin (60 pills) and when I got home I counted them and they only put 48 of them in.
I could understand 1 or 2 but 12?? The pharmacist didn't even initial the count. No acknowledgement that he counted them at all. When I went back (about 30 min later) and asked about it they just counted out 12 and put them in the bottle.
The whole thing was just shady. I thought that all meds were supposed to be accounted for, and with narcotic meds I would think that they would have to really be watched.
joker

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

ex employee wrote:
Oh, and let me step back and recant when I said "a lot of them" I should say I have seen more than a few who I would suspect were on drugs.
1 post removed
??

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Rite aid Rt 60 also steals ur drugs watch them! I was told I was wrong by some lady who was shaking so bad I think they went up her nose and the company did shii----t about it!
Jim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Joan Fruth was a helluva lifter in the 80s. Was at one time a World Champion. And a pretty good bodybuilder when she wanted as well!.... This has nothing to do with the topic but I am just sayin....she was darn good.
bela

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Yea I hate cvs on washington. My meds have come up short twice. The first time I got them through the drive through and pulled over to count them and there was two missing. I walked right in and told them and they said there was nothing they could do about it. The second time it was only one. I said f it and never went back.

Since: Dec 11

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

I know for a fact that rt 60 fruth hires drug addicts. Was there on their midnight savings night. One of their employees jumped line and she was higher then a kite. Blood shot eyes.
1 post removed
mee

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

joker wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of pharm techs are on drugs. I see it every month when I go to the pharmacy. A few years ago I had a prescription for Vicodin (60 pills) and when I got home I counted them and they only put 48 of them in.
I could understand 1 or 2 but 12?? The pharmacist didn't even initial the count. No acknowledgement that he counted them at all. When I went back (about 30 min later) and asked about it they just counted out 12 and put them in the bottle.
The whole thing was just shady. I thought that all meds were supposed to be accounted for, and with narcotic meds I would think that they would have to really be watched.
Yea I had a refill on my pain pills and they told me I didnt so I never got them someone there did .
Huh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

I know that Casey Barr guy that works there sells drugs and is like some wannabe thug
Yep

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

More than just him
Yep

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Look @ other Fruth store arround

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

camera man wrote:
the pill heads go to work in those places on purpose. just like pedophiles become boyscout leaders.
...and clergy for the catholic church.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

***quit
truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

***quit

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I had a refill on my pain pills and they told me I didnt so I never got them someone there did .
There are no refills on pain pills. A person needs a hard copy every time.
agreed

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>There are no refills on pain pills. A person needs a hard copy every time.
Wrong answer... C2's you aren't allowed to have refills on. Lortabs, Vicodin, norco, tylenol 3&4 you can have refills on. Oxy's opana's percocet's, methadone, nuycenta, suboxone are all one and done...

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

I am not one of you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer... C2's you aren't allowed to have refills on. Lortabs, Vicodin, norco, tylenol 3&4 you can have refills on. Oxy's opana's percocet's, methadone, nuycenta, suboxone are all one and done...
I don't know what a C2 is. Maybe a refill on tylenol 3&4. but Lortabs,Vicodin, norco. I don't believe so, but I could be wrong.
The few times I have had any of those, I had to get a refill by hard copy.
I also never heard of a nuycenta or a suboxone.
Of course the stronger drugs,would have to be hard copy.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

I am not one of you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Oh I forgot, one time a long time ago, a doctor put 1 refill on a pain med, but they couldn't have refills on them. I was thinking this may have been the case with the above poster.
I don't remember what drug it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
drug house 15 min ookkaayy 10
Huntington food bank changes name to reflect re... 1 hr Abc 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 53,605
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Amber 1,341
Masturbation 1 hr DDD 9
rt 60 walmart 2 hr None 18
********************************!!dd 2 hr None 14
Husband fired from Alcon today. 7 hr okay 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000