What to do when it's a blue Christmas

What to do when it's a blue Christmas

There are 4 comments on the Ironton Tribune story from Dec 15, 2010, titled What to do when it's a blue Christmas. In it, Ironton Tribune reports that:

For some people, the holidays arena t nearly as merry and happy as they wish they were.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ironton Tribune.

vjm

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2010
This is the first year since i bcame a mom that i have been away from my kids....15 years....but i have to work so i gave their dad n brand new step mom their first year as a married couple this year w my kids for Christmas.
me n boog n stink will have christmas when they come home on the 30th we they come back to me.
vjm

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2010
And i will spoil then rotten....they make everyday worth getting up for...,hope everyone has something great to look forward to thistime of year...,God bless u all and Merry Christmas....peace love n happiness...xoxo
you are an Angel

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Indeed, Madam, you personify the true spirit of the holidays.

Thank you for sharing your uplifting messsage and reminding us all of the real reason for the season.

It might be a little early, but Best Wishes for a wonderful 2011 to you and yours.
Kareem
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There Is No GodThere Is No GodThere Is No God 13 min southern at heart 37
Bye bye hpd....... 24 min Ex cop 7
mary beth smith/workman 34 min Curious 3
America Held Hostage Day 1 35 min Fitus T Bluster 17
Alicia Renee Cooper 59 min Take out the trash 1
Every law enforcement officer in Huntington sh... 1 hr Mike 27
Huge Layoffs coming 1 hr gabby 46

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance