Bookie

Alexandria, VA

#41 Sep 19, 2013
HHS will get beat by Capital and SC. Those #1/#2 rankings are not based on the best teams, but wins vs schedule. Midland > HHS and you can't bet the farm on this tip. Spring Valley is young and will improve. Martinsburg is loaded and will again win the state.
sheila

Waldorf, MD

#42 Sep 20, 2013
Bookie wrote:
HHS will get beat by Capital and SC. Those #1/#2 rankings are not based on the best teams, but wins vs schedule. Midland > HHS and you can't bet the farm on this tip. Spring Valley is young and will improve. Martinsburg is loaded and will again win the state.
HHS will beat midland in a tight game but if HHS d is as good as it has been HHS will pretty easily dismember cmhs. sc and m.burg would also fall victim to ST11 if they face HHS this year. however HHS AND CMHS are the two BEST teams in the entire state. periof.
Hhs football dad

Alexandria, VA

#43 Sep 20, 2013
Midlands offense was way overrated.. Seal team 11 handled them and Hendricks.. Go Highlanders
mr rigg

Verona, PA

#44 Sep 20, 2013
Game was rigged in my opinion. Refs acted like 4 extra players for hhs. Talk about home cooking.
sheila

Burke, VA

#45 Sep 20, 2013
Hhs football dad wrote:
Midlands offense was way overrated.. Seal team 11 handled them and Hendricks.. Go Highlanders
correct. i said it all week on here and got laughed at by cmhs fans cause im a girl and MU cheerleader. well well not only hsndled the hype but handled cmhs fairly easily as predicted. 7 pts. We at MU love our HHS team. great win fellas. roll on baby roll on. HHS is number 1 for a reason. St11 rocked it again. but then again thats how we roll in Htown. great win guys.
sheila

Burke, VA

#46 Sep 20, 2013
mr rigg wrote:
Game was rigged in my opinion. Refs acted like 4 extra players for hhs. Talk about home cooking.
knew that was comin sooner or later. look u have a fairly good team at cmhs. HHS has a great team. u got beat. its only highschool football. fun. the guys at both schools are still friends. either one could win the playoffs. as MU student ofcourse we root for our boys in our city HHS and our babies threw down tonite. roll baby roll. we love ya HIGHLANDERS.
Shock

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Sep 20, 2013
Midland says they were cheated. Lord knows they couldn't be beat. Accept your whipping and enjoy some whine. Let's Go Highlanders!
wvcrow

Ashford, WV

#48 Sep 20, 2013
Good job HHS! That was a good win. CMHS you guys are still ok. Whole season. Goodluck
wooooweeee

Freedom, PA

#49 Sep 20, 2013
Damn this thread got quiet. Hmmmmmm
Really

Huntington, WV

#50 Sep 20, 2013
mr rigg wrote:
Game was rigged in my opinion. Refs acted like 4 extra players for
hhs. Talk about home cooking.
Check the stats HHS was penalized more than CMHS. Come on man up. If you wouldn't run the score up on bad teams you wouldn't think you were so great, but then that might affect recruiting.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51 Sep 21, 2013
Huntington 19, Midland 7 -- but I'm guessing they will meet again in the playoffs.
Welfare chex

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Sep 21, 2013
sheila wrote:
<quoted text> knew that was comin sooner or later. look u have a fairly good team at cmhs. HHS has a great team. u got beat. its only highschool football. fun. the guys at both schools are still friends. either one could win the playoffs. as MU student ofcourse we root for our boys in our city HHS and our babies threw down tonite. roll baby roll. we love ya HIGHLANDERS.
sheila its good you go to MU but you dont need to mention it in every post. Also i am a student at MU and i see no huge HHS fan base on campus.
how you roll

Huntington, WV

#53 Sep 21, 2013
sheila wrote:
<quoted text> knew that was comin sooner or later. look u have a fairly good team at cmhs. HHS has a great team. u got beat. its only highschool football. fun. the guys at both schools are still friends. either one could win the playoffs. as MU student ofcourse we root for our boys in our city HHS and our babies threw down tonite. roll baby roll. we love ya HIGHLANDERS.
That's how you roll? Really? This is the first year Huntington High
has won. Apparently they weren't rolling anything when you were there except a losing season. After this group of kids has graduated and moved on HHS will go back to their losing season.
This win was to the credit of the football players at HHS not to the coaches.
What game did you see

Huntington, WV

#54 Sep 21, 2013
Hhs football dad wrote:
Midlands offense was way overrated.. Seal team 11 handled them and Hendricks.. Go Highlanders
Who had more yards on total offense if they handled them?
curious

Alexandria, VA

#55 Sep 21, 2013
how you roll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you roll? Really? This is the first year Huntington High
has won. Apparently they weren't rolling anything when you were there except a losing season. After this group of kids has graduated and moved on HHS will go back to their losing season.
This win was to the credit of the football players at HHS not to the coaches.
now this cracks me up. If midlabd would have one you same fans would have been on here saying things like ghetto and hood but because they won the excuse is its not the coaches and wait till next year.. well this is a special group of kids I agree but I hate to tell you next couple years are going to be special too and yes it is because of the coaching....Seals has the team believing and coaches their talent.. So you can have your chump of a coach who even in the paper can't admit that he got beat... oh by the way how is the recruiting going for you, didn't look so good last night...
curious

Alexandria, VA

#56 Sep 21, 2013
Sorry with all the mis types had to go on a rant about ignorant people
how you roll

Huntington, WV

#57 Sep 21, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> now this cracks me up. If midlabd would have one you same fans would have been on here saying things like ghetto and hood but because they won the excuse is its not the coaches and wait till next year.. well this is a special group of kids I agree but I hate to tell you next couple years are going to be special too and yes it is because of the coaching....Seals has the team believing and coaches their talent.. So you can have your chump of a coach who even in the paper can't admit that he got beat... oh by the way how is the recruiting going for you, didn't look so good last night...
Apparently, the bigger issue at HHS is grammar and not being able to read. I read the paper and the Cabell Midland coach said HHS deserved the win they played a better game. FYI: great football players win football games. If you don't have the talent you don't win. If you don't believe me how many undefeated seasons has HHS had up to this point?

your welcome

Huntington, WV

#58 Sep 21, 2013
curious wrote:
Sorry with all the mis types had to go on a rant about ignorant people
The first step in getting help is admitting you are ignorant.
strange

Huntington, WV

#59 Sep 21, 2013
your welcome wrote:
<quoted text>
The first step in getting help is admitting you are ignorant.


Coming from someone who typed 'your welcome.' It's 'you're welcome.' That's the pot calling the kettle black.
Midland fan

Greenville, VA

#60 Sep 21, 2013
Great win for the Highlanders. If these teams played 10 times, it could go either way. They are pretty evenly matched and it comes down to execution. Midland flat out coughe it up last night and Huntington played flawless in offense. The Knights offense moved the ball down the field on many occasions only to either cough it up or commit a dumb timely penalty. I saw one missed face mask, but other than that the refs did a great job. Hope to see these two square off again in the playoffs. Think this loss was needed for Midland. They seemed to be drinking too much kook aide and hopefully this makes them hungry. Congrats and good luck to the Highlanders the rest of the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington blizzard memorabilia (Mar '12) 19 min ski 45
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 21 min Guy Cheerleader 308
wvu fans 29 min Knoxville 48
Banning Barbie in WV due to unnatural body image (Mar '09) 31 min Lemur 11
2008 Mothman Festival (Sep '08) 35 min Lemur 2
kkk 38 min Special Kitty 3
wanna learn voodoo 39 min Havock 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:34 pm PST

NBC Sports11:34PM
Steelers grab playoff spot, showdown up next - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos