wearing womens underwear.
Aceman

Hollywood, FL

#24 Dec 27, 2013
I am also a straight guy that wears panties. It feels great and is super taboo. The idea of getting caught and the reaction from my wife makes the sex life more fun for both of us. It takes a strong straight guy to explore your fantasy with another women and wear panties. Based on the comments it's good to know I am not alone. And no I am not gay or a cross dresser.
i Koon

United States

#25 Dec 28, 2013
You are a queer deep down. For some reason you can't admit your a queer, it would be better to live out of the closet and there will be more room in the closet your favorite women's underwear .
Z-phod

Ann Arbor, MI

#26 Dec 29, 2013
i Koon wrote:
You are a queer deep down.
while I was deep down inside you mom, she didnt think i was qwer just because I wore her panties.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Madison, WV

#27 Dec 29, 2013
I like the tightness of ladies silk panties around me all day. I'm not totally gay.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#28 Dec 29, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I like the tightness of ladies silk panties around me all day. I'm not totally gay.
A real flamer would be more accurate.LOL
1 post removed
pantie Philip

Dublin, CA

#30 Jan 30, 2014
Love wearing womens bra and panties. When I was younger I use to take them from apartment laundry rooms but now I buy them at thrift stores. I like the idea they were worn by a woman. Sometimes I will take them from the collection point.
just me

Huntington, WV

#31 Jan 30, 2014
I dont understand why undergarments have to be a gender thing...wear what you want. I hate boxers and the "tighty whiteys". I wear the ones that fit snug, almost like pantie or booty shorts i guess. They are comfortable and they keep my junk in place.
whist

United States

#32 Jan 30, 2014
Yep you're queer, I find it funny the other queers like yourself trying to vonvince you that you're not queer.
Mainly cause they themselves are queer and are unable to come out.
tryitoncesyd

UK

#33 Mar 12, 2014
I think those people who say men wearing womens lingerie is wrong or they must be gay when clearly most of us have wife's or girlfriends who's idea it was in the first place. my wife hated it when I went out with the lads because they were single and out to pull so she thought I was doing the same,
so as I was getting ready to go out again with the lads she asked me to prove to her that I would cheat on her so as a joke I said what do you want me to do wear a pair of your knickers so girls would keep away so I went out wearing a pink silk thong. today still with the same girl but now I'm wearing nothing but women's underwear.
tryitoncesyd

Nottingham, UK

#34 Mar 12, 2014
whist wrote:
Yep you're queer, I find it funny the other queers like yourself trying to vonvince you that you're not queer.
Mainly cause they themselves are queer and are unable to come out.
not all of us are queer I have a wife and two kids I love women and only women maybe to much in my case
vampy

Ashland, KY

#35 Mar 12, 2014
I like to wear the crotchless ones !!!!!! And my boyfriend sometimes surprises me and wears the edible ones man are those tasty !!!!!!!!!!
2 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#38 Mar 13, 2014
vampy wrote:
I like to wear the crotchless ones !!!!!! And my boyfriend sometimes surprises me and wears the edible ones man are those tasty !!!!!!!!!!
I do not, wait are you cheating on me?
Vampy

Ashland, KY

#39 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
I do not, wait are you cheating on me?
You caught me i bet you were wondering what that taste in your mouth was when you were doing me orally !!!!!!!
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#41 Mar 13, 2014
That's it no more White men for me, all white men have small dicks and cheat. Strictly big faithful black dick for me from now on.
1 post removed
Vampy

Ashland, KY

#43 Mar 13, 2014
That's it no more White men for me, all white men have small dicks and cheat. Strictly big faithful black dick for me from now on.
what do you think that taste was ?
Dani

Saint Albans, WV

#44 Mar 14, 2014
I went out shopping today for panties in Huntington at a Ladies store. They were super helpful and it was quite a rush because two girls helped me as tried everything on in the store. I was in a dressing room right next to all the ladies and everyone in there was totally cool with it. Love the way they feel and now I love shopping for them.
The Last Warrior Poet

Hockessin, DE

#45 Mar 15, 2014
Vampy wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think that taste was ?
I think his name was Freddie
Vampy

Ashland, KY

#46 Mar 15, 2014
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
<quoted text> I think his name was Freddie
how did you guess !!!It was you have been with him before you slut !!!!,
iagree

Pontefract, UK

#47 Mar 24, 2014
Nothing wrong with it, im wearing a womans thong right now as i type this. My girlfriend actually buys me underwear and i wear it whenever i feel like it, maybe during the day when im out and about or at night in bed. She doesnt mind at all. Go for it thats what i say.
tryitoncesyd

Liverpool, UK

#48 Apr 12, 2014
I yam what I yam wrote:
I'm a straight married male that loves wearing pantyhose, pantys, bra, etc under my regular clothes. Anyone else into this?
hi I'm also straight and getting married with two kids and I love wearing womens underwear plus I do like to dress up in women's clothing so I can pretend that I'm a lady. I do this because I'm so in love with my girlfriend and by wearing her clothes it makes me feel closer to her I know it sounds strange but it works for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 301 5 min IP Tracker Specia... 10
Liberals are sexual predators 8 min Silent Majority 103
Buck Season 19 min Not every thread 18
Woman dismembered no arrest 26 min Big Bad Whitey 20
bi curious girl In Huntington ? 43 min ayeeeeee 4
REPORT abuses on Topix NOW! 50 min Silent Majority 43
Popeye's chicken 1 hr Big Bad Whitey 3
Multiple screen names (Jun '15) 4 hr Bidwell Ohio 136

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web