prostitutes of huntington

prostitutes of huntington

Posted in the Huntington Forum

lmao

Front Royal, VA

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Why is it that these repeat offenders keep getting out? I've seen that Courtney Webb arrested I don't know how many times they need to just leave these nasty s|**s locked up in jail
U know

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Aha areed, that nasty skank spreading disease all around huntington. Just glad i dont sleep with her "class" of ppl. Maybe the crack baby inside her now will keep her off the streets. Lol i doubt it tho, a bitch has got to get some diapers! Ahahaha.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
they keep getting out because the county cant afford to keep them in. Every week, all of the public defenders and prosecutors get together with the magistrates for the ultimate circle jerk and release the same folks they just put in because the city funds are strained and cannot afford all of the people they are habitually and leisurely committing to jail time.
lmao

Front Royal, VA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
U know wrote:
Aha areed, that nasty skank spreading disease all around huntington. Just glad i dont sleep with her "class" of ppl. Maybe the crack baby inside her now will keep her off the streets. Lol i doubt it tho, a bitch has got to get some diapers! Ahahaha.
Lmao I hear ya I very seriously doubt she will stop now wonder who the daddy is to that crack baby idk who would even want to sleep with that nasty a** b|***
lmao

Front Royal, VA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
nohalgerg wrote:
they keep getting out because the county cant afford to keep them in. Every week, all of the public defenders and prosecutors get together with the magistrates for the ultimate circle jerk and release the same folks they just put in because the city funds are strained and cannot afford all of the people they are habitually and leisurely committing to jail time.
That's just stupid tho they should just send them to another jail or something or kill the skanks they can keep arresting but what's the point if they are just going to let them go
penny wise

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Would you seriously want to live in a country where people are killed for a crime as minor as prostitution. Get real. The legal system has bigger fish to fry like child molesters and killers .
weedeater

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Its victimless crime and stupid to arrest people for it.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#8 Jun 26, 2013
weedeater wrote:
Its victimless crime and stupid to arrest people for it.
Well not really. I would agree that it needs to be legalized, but controlled. Pimps and Johns do a significant amount of harm to the ladies, who are not protected. They are the victims.
Courtney Webb

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2015
U know wrote:
Aha areed, that nasty skank spreading disease all around huntington. Just glad i dont sleep with her "class" of ppl. Maybe the crack baby inside her now will keep her off the streets. Lol i doubt it tho, a bitch has got to get some diapers! Ahahaha.
You know this is Courtney and my baby is a year old now!!! I was only arrested twice. I have a college degree you dumb fuck. I was an addict and my baby was not addicted because I got clean . Been clean for two years and I'm pregnant with my second. Grow up.
Courtney Webb

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2015
O and by the way I've never had a disease in my life. Plus I have my degree in Accounting now and work for a law firm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 401 15 min MarkjTraitorBtch 5
Felons with pit bulls 46 min The Last Warrior ... 41
Cheating Wives CRAIGSLIST 59 min UFC15 1
West Virginia Teachers 1 hr ronald reagan 45
Nancy Pelosi mowing the grass 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 3
How much should a liberal earn? 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 29
Spacebound rocketship 1 hr Mickey knox 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages