Two hurt, no arrest yet in Huntington bar shooting

Mar 16, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: West Virginia Metro

The state Alcohol Beverage Control Administration has suspended a Huntington bar's liquor license for at least ten days after two people were wounded in a shooting at the site early Saturday morning.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ole Timer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

I have heard a lot about this bar. I also have heard that the guy owns other business in Huntington. He is always dating young girls. Hanging out with people who have money. Business owners, lawyers and good friends with a Doctor. They need to shut this man down. Wait till all his so called friends see their name on here. Hang with this kind you become that kind.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 14

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Ole Timer wrote:
I have heard a lot about this bar. I also have heard that the guy owns other business in Huntington. He is always dating young girls. Hanging out with people who have money. Business owners, lawyers and good friends with a Doctor. They need to shut this man down. Wait till all his so called friends see their name on here. Hang with this kind you become that kind.
A business owner dating young women and hanging out with other wealthy people? That's completely unheard of.

Thanks for the update captain obvious.
Old Timer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

You cannot see the forest for the trees. Figure it out. Money is not bringing the woman, friends with money. Are you that naive?

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Old Timer wrote:
You cannot see the forest for the trees. Figure it out. Money is not bringing the woman, friends with money. Are you that naive?
No I understand completely. Dried up old gossips like yourself like to infer a lot of things because you've seen it on TV. You should get yourself a hobby and keep your nose out of other people's business.
Redneck

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

How the he!! do you get shot in the foot & not know it? Person needs to have better aim, one in foot other in chest.
Old Timer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

You must be one of his customers. What do you buy from him?? I am done with you. I am not a dried up snoop. Take your stupid comments elsewhere!!! Free Country so I spoke. Done with you.

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Old Timer wrote:
You must be one of his customers. What do you buy from him?? I am done with you. I am not a dried up snoop. Take your stupid comments elsewhere!!! Free Country so I spoke. Done with you.
Don't know him. Never been to his bar. Just don't like gossips. Free country.
1 post removed
vampy

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Was it a couple spooks ????
3 posts removed
Copa PBR

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Its like the old west on 3rd and 4th avenue when the bars let out.
Wyatt Earp

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Copa PBR wrote:
Its like the old west on 3rd and 4th avenue when the bars let out.
Didn't know they had a 3rd and 4th avenue back in the old West when they had the Bars! Learn English grammar, dumb azz!
gary

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Ole Timer wrote:
im still trying to figure out whats wrong with that???

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Ole Timer wrote:
?? Hanging out with rich people- Oh NO! Not That! He must be stopped!
?? Dating young girls- Oh NO! Not That! He must be stopped!
?? "Business owners, lawyers and good friends with a Doctor." ok...waiting.... do what?
Why was "Doctor" capitalized? Is there only one doctor? Did you mean the bar owner hangs out with these people too? Hard to make out as it was a fragmented sentence.Oh the shame!
At least this bar owner isn't hanging out with uptight busy-bodies, who project their own sense of morals onto others, and do so with bad grammar skills.( that would be you, BTW)

I will say, I have heard for years, the cops get paid-off to look the other way on the obvious and rampant underage drinking going on there. Seeing this is a hick town, and it's a magnate for young party-ers', I'm surprised incidents like these don't happen more often. Dumb young hick+ alcohol+ guns+ lacking social skills= someone getting shot.
Ice King

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>?? Hanging out with rich people- Oh NO! Not That! He must be stopped!
?? Dating young girls- Oh NO! Not That! He must be stopped!
?? "Business owners, lawyers and good friends with a Doctor." ok...waiting.... do what?
Why was "Doctor" capitalized? Is there only one doctor? Did you mean the bar owner hangs out with these people too? Hard to make out as it was a fragmented sentence.Oh the shame!
At least this bar owner isn't hanging out with uptight busy-bodies, who project their own sense of morals onto others, and do so with bad grammar skills.( that would be you, BTW)

I will say, I have heard for years, the cops get paid-off to look the other way on the obvious and rampant underage drinking going on there. Seeing this is a hick town, and it's a magnate for young party-ers', I'm surprised incidents like these don't happen more often. Dumb young hick+ alcohol+ guns+ lacking social skills= someone getting shot.
Not too mention the kneegur thugs. Kneegurs shoot more people than whites.
Old Timer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Another one who cannot see the forest for the trees. Dude, nothing wrong with woman, money, lawyers, doctors. By the way I did not mean to single out one doctor. Owner hangs not with just one. Now, goofy the problem is called rich mans high. Can you figure that one out?

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Old Timer wrote:
Another one who cannot see the forest for the trees. Dude, nothing wrong with woman, money, lawyers, doctors. By the way I did not mean to single out one doctor. Owner hangs not with just one. Now, goofy the problem is called rich mans high. Can you figure that one out?
"Now, goofy the problem is called rich mans high."
What was it called before?

I can figure just about anything out that doesn't require me to read someone's mind.
Maybe you should have led with your "rich-man's high" theory before delving into the cryptic grammatical mess you tried to pass-off as comprehensive sentence structure, Pluto.
yep

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Rich man? Someone would have to show me how a person gets rich off of a place looking like that. If it got 30 people through the door on a good night, I'd be shocked.
?

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Who owns the place
Ashton Clay

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Who is rich in Huntington? There is nobody rich in Huntington. The Huntington "rich people" are welfare bums by Dallas, TX standards. My cousins all live in Dallas and they visited Huntington last summer. They thought the Ritter Park area was pure trash. They were less than impressed.
Irony

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Ashton Clay wrote:
Who is rich in Huntington? There is nobody rich in Huntington. The Huntington "rich people" are welfare bums by Dallas, TX standards. My cousins all live in Dallas and they visited Huntington last summer. They thought the Ritter Park area was pure trash. They were less than impressed.
I bet they are really embarrassed to be related to you then, seeing as you are trash and live in a trash town. Since you are so above this area, I am sure they will let you escape to go live in the Wonderland that is Dallas with them.

Who is the owner of this bar, anyway? A lot of people talking shit yet no one even seems to know his name.
Redneck

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Irony wrote:
<quoted text>I bet they are really embarrassed to be related to you then, seeing as you are trash and live in a trash town. Since you are so above this area, I am sure they will let you escape to go live in the Wonderland that is Dallas with them.

Who is the owner of this bar, anyway? A lot of people talking shit yet no one even seems to know his name.
According to the thread "Club 1201", Matt Casto and jake from the bar jakes are the owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do white people fear most from non white p... 12 min whitechick62 35
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 18 min tate 169
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min fitness-guru 56,634
East Huntington 27 min East Huntington 124
African Males vs African American Males 32 min EZ 1 is a Spear C... 4
Estella Justice 56 min curious 4
furguson mo. grand jury racial makeup 1 hr New breed of Kneegrs 4

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••