sun salon spray tanning
steph

East Bank, WV

#1 Apr 2, 2014
How much is it for a first-timer and do they do a good job?
Lisa

Huntington, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2014
I had one ( my one and only) a couple years ago at El Haij. Awful! Streaked and looked orange. I'm not sure how other places do but I wouldn't go to El Haij.
what2know

Weston, WV

#3 Apr 7, 2014
a Friend told me he got a hard on when the girl was spraying him. I think he is lying?
tanning

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 7, 2014
When you're being sparyed, are you totally nude? Or are you given the choice, kinda like "clothing optional?"
yes

Nitro, WV

#5 Apr 7, 2014
If you go to Sun Tan City around the St. Mary's area, they have a spray tanning booth so that you don't have to get naked in front of anyone. I've used them quite a few times and always liked it. Just be sure to put on the cream (especially on your finger nails, hands, feet, knees, elbows) before you get in the booth. If you don't put that cream on, those areas will likely be a little orange. A employee will tell you all about it and instruct you if you let them know you've never done it before.
tanning

Huntington, WV

#6 Apr 8, 2014
Great. Much better. Tnx!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Christopher 6 min Justcourious 1
Will Do Anything 10 min Har 15
The latest Huntington murder 12 min Sad alumn 49
Marshall players with gold teeth 13 min King Huntington 7
20 min Wtf 2
El Reaper callin???? 26 min Wtf 3
National guard coming to huntington 30 min Phantom 96
Buy your assault rifle today 5 hr Marvin 251
3 shootings in 3 hours 11 hr lol 39

Huntington Jobs