Kristin Prichard in jail....AGAIN!!

Kristin Prichard in jail....AGAIN!!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

BooYaa

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2012
In jail again, 2 times in 2 months. You go girl. If prostitution put ya in jail, you shoulda know the drugs will get ya there just as quick..
The One

Sumerco, WV

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Kristin's mug shot showed her as being pretty. I like her also because she so far doesn't seem to go for blacks. She a nice hillbilly.
huh

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2012
What were her charges? Hope it's not the Kristen I know:(
Karmas a bitch

Buffalo, WV

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Im soooo glad that whore is back in jail. Ive know her&her bf for many years&tried to help her"B"out so many times. Im so glad somebody finally scrapped that scum off the street. All her&her boy do is schem&scam&ripp people off. I truly want better for her but i think shes to far gone. How sad:(
Jim

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
She was clipped last week for "loitering".... Is she back in again? I don't see a new mugshot of her on the jail site.....

Jim

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 25, 2012
She is freaking hot... I would beat that junk up like it was a black slave in the 1800's.
Karmas a bitch

Milton, WV

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Seriously69 wrote:
She is freaking hot... I would beat that junk up like it was a black slave in the 1800's.
Yea& get Hep&HIV while ur@it!!!!!! The reason she cant b bailed out is cuz shes burned all her friends&family nobody will help her,i really feel shes soulles!!!

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 25, 2012
I dont think you graduated from school, did you?

No offence, but I have no idea what you just typed. I am going to assume you are slamming this Kristin girl again, so I will just retort with a "K".
daddy

United States

#9 Aug 22, 2012
she is a good soul and i wish nothing but good for her i know her better than anyone and i will be taking her out of that god forsaken town asap!
really

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Aug 22, 2012
daddy wrote:
she is a good soul and i wish nothing but good for her i know her better than anyone and i will be taking her out of that god forsaken town asap!
Blaming the town? I don't think any town is at fault for a woman being a prostitute.
Old friend

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Kristin is way to gone "daddy" and unfortunately when u had ur coke house (stone house across from mcdonalds in milton) and had not only her but her younger sister there waking up to it first thing in the morning (in high school) yea, u facilitated that addiction!! Unfortunately she is where she is because she is too weak to pull herself out. She was always a tough little shit, but has bullied and scammed her way into things... Since Kenny Covert got her introduced to x, and Janet kept it going, to bouncing and stealing off everyone she knew... It's done! She's gone. Wash ur hands and call it a day! Kristin Puckett (Prichard), forever will I remember u before drugs!! It's so sad u will never see ur kids faces light up! Tuck them in bed and read them books. Teach them to play saxophone and be on dance team like u were! Take ur girls to sports or cheer leading... Dances or just go shopping. I hope u r able to finally get clean and stay that way, but probably not, so jail is probably the best for u!
wowzers

London, UK

#12 Dec 11, 2013
That sure is quite a bit of mugshots !

Looks like she was getting bad & is getting better now?

http://query.bz/Search/People/Kristin/Prichar...
Faces of Meth

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2013
Looks like a Before and after shot of Meth. Before pics were hot.
geez

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Aug 12, 2014
Looks like she was put back in jail again driving with revoked license. I think i seen her picture 7 times in the wrj lol
Lakester

Staunton, VA

#15 Sep 27, 2014
Damn.... She went from "Hot", to "NOT".
What a friggin shame!
Musky

Staunton, VA

#16 May 20, 2015
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming the town? I don't think any town is at fault for a woman being a prostitute.
She is a Prostitute also.....
I would definetely hit that before she went from "Dang" to "Danger".
How does a girl get that far down the sewer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 26 min Proud police officer 25
America Held Hostage Day 459 44 min MarkJ- 10
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 48 min southern at heart 3,521
Lady G's or Southern X (Oct '15) 1 hr just wondering 34
Huntington highlanders 1 hr Baseball mom 83
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Baseball mom 66
Officer Involved Shooting 1 hr Bob 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages