“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2013
I don't know what paranormal agency to call or what but I keep having sightings of this strange humanoid looking thing all around the place. It looks like some sort of chinchilla/man child. It runs EXTREMELY fast and is an extraordinary jumper. I think it may be an underground dweller as it has eyes like a mole. Hence why I call it the "Night time monster". It has nothing to do with a lack of creative nicknaming. It appears to be docile but when approached it lets out a horrid shriek and then treks back off into the hills. I've read up a lot on the TNT plants and military weapons testing that they have in southern wv, and I wonder if this ...thing could be something that escaped from a secret facility or is someone affected by all of the poisons in our water supply? Has anyone else seen this?
hmm

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Where have you seen this thing? Contact O.r.b.s on fb ohio river believers society.
heard

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Flying squirrel.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Sounds like one of those damn sugar gliders they were selling at Milton flea market. How big was it?
minin

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Humm
TangoDown

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Where are you from and where are you seeing this?
dr faggott

Alexandria, VA

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Yes I've seen this many of times. So progressive and intellectual from an educated person such as yourself. This is trolling a thread. Kinda like what you was going to do.
sweezy

Alexandria, VA

#8 Aug 31, 2013
Drive down Hal Greer around 8th ave to see more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Just under 50,000? 5 min Liberals are lost 27
lets play one word (Sep '11) 21 min texas pete 1,979
gop primary 34 min MarkJ- 2
Travis James 44 min Ummm 7
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 48 min MarkJ- 292
East end thief's (Nov '13) 55 min Heroin for sale 1,767
Sarah RN at CHH (Jun '12) 1 hr Crazy crazy 25
suicide sf harris riverfront 21 hr jamie 3
More from around the web

Huntington People Search