need help, serious answers ONLY

Posted in the Huntington Forum

need help

Alexandria, VA

#1 Sep 18, 2013
I was making love to my husband the other night, it was our anniversary so I thought I'd give him something special. I went down on him & in 14 years of marriage, I have NEVER smelled the smell on him that I did that night. Before I even got his zipper down, I could smell an unusual odor. It was horrible, I don't even know what to compare it to, it was sort of musty but mixed with fish? It sounds disgusting but that's all I can think of describing it as. I went ahead & pleasured him, he works at the steel plant & has been pulling long shifts lately so I thought maybe he is just sweating profusely & can't get rid of the stench. I was very curious as to why he smelled that way, so last night, I suggested we give each other oral not to be obvious & it was the same smell. I didn't really want to come to topix with a question like this but I am way too embarrassed to go to a friend or family member & I don't want to mortify my husband. I am so scared that he is cheating on me. I've never in 14 years had a suspicion before but it has been overwhelming me since that night. I am not a crazy or jealous woman, I don't look at his phone, question him about where he goes or anything like that, I value his privacy more than anything. I just don't know what to do at this point but it REALLY stinks down there. Help please?!
1 post removed
Insight

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 20, 2013
need help wrote:
I was making love to my husband the other night, it was our anniversary so I thought I'd give him something special. I went down on him & in 14 years of marriage, I have NEVER smelled the smell on him that I did that night. Before I even got his zipper down, I could smell an unusual odor. It was horrible, I don't even know what to compare it to, it was sort of musty but mixed with fish? It sounds disgusting but that's all I can think of describing it as. I went ahead & pleasured him, he works at the steel plant & has been pulling long shifts lately so I thought maybe he is just sweating profusely & can't get rid of the stench. I was very curious as to why he smelled that way, so last night, I suggested we give each other oral not to be obvious & it was the same smell. I didn't really want to come to topix with a question like this but I am way too embarrassed to go to a friend or family member & I don't want to mortify my husband. I am so scared that he is cheating on me. I've never in 14 years had a suspicion before but it has been overwhelming me since that night. I am not a crazy or jealous woman, I don't look at his phone, question him about where he goes or anything like that, I value his privacy more than anything. I just don't know what to do at this point but it REALLY stinks down there. Help please?!
Let me just say this that if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it sure the heck isn't a damn mongoose. I'm sorry that you and millions of others are going through this. A wise person once said that "a man without deceit is as rare as a fish without bones." Pleasure, the wise man declared, "to be a pestilence because it was opposed to the temperance of the mind."
strange

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 20, 2013
need help wrote:

Just curious, is he circumcised?
lol

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2013
He smell that bad and you did it again, you are trash.
doubt it

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 20, 2013
Insight wrote:
<quoted text>Let me just say this that if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it sure the heck isn't a damn mongoose. I'm sorry that you and millions of others are going through this. A wise person once said that "a man without deceit is as rare as a fish without bones." Pleasure, the wise man declared, "to be a pestilence because it was opposed to the temperance of the mind."
I've been thinking about this nonstop for days & I really hate to admit it but the only conclusion I can logically come to is that he's cheating. Very wise quote as well.
doubt it

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 20, 2013
strange wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, is he circumcised?
Yes, he is.
doubt it

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2013
lol wrote:
He smell that bad and you did it again, you are trash.
My husband is a very hardworking man who provides for our children & myself. If he is having a glandular issue, it's not fair to deny him pleasure after a hard day's work.
Ummm yeah

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2013
I'll tell you what wreaks....this post....it smells like troll s#!t.
need help

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 20, 2013
I'm not familiar with a "troll," if you're saying my post is fake. I wish you were right.
Point Blank

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2013
I would not care if it was my husband or not, I damn sure wouldn't go down if it smelled the first time let alone go for seconds. After 14 years of marriage , you cant tell him to go wash ? Does he not shower after work ? I can discuss and tell my husband anything and he would never disrespect me and ask or even accept favors unless he was showered and clean. Also , after 14 years you would know his smell and have the answer to your own question without a doubt and not have to post it on topix. So I would have to agree that this is a troll post or, you both are very nasty people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kkk 4 min KLANSMANLWK 4
Chubby chicks 15 min stink eye 7
bill murray wsaz 22 min pville resident 2
Lisa Hernandez (Sep '11) 25 min lisa hernandez 52
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... (Apr '14) 26 min ncguy1989 63
Byrd bartender at stats 41 min BarnholesRloose 7
Doc Holliday is only winners 44 min local resident 5
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News