Trip

Penfield, PA

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Someone was telling me once about a travel agency in our area that did these quick NYC trips by bus. Does anyone know who does this trips from Huntington ?
looking

Lyndora, PA

#2 Jun 23, 2013
I know they are around but I'm not sure how to find them. But I'm also interested in a bus trip so hopefully someone has the answers!
trippy

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Look at Facebook Cabell County Yard Sale. They were advertising one.
wvgal

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 23, 2013
I've been wanting to know about trips to NY from here too.
LastDance

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 23, 2013
Best tours to NYC from this area are handled by Coach Tours (they have office in Parkersburg, but also toll free number I imagine). Website is: http://www.coachusa.com/parktours/

They have pick-up in Ripley and other cities below Parkersburg (really depends on how the tour has been booked and number of people for location). Tours to NYC (especially for Thanksgiving - Macy's Parade - 4th of July - Fireworks and Christmas - Radio City Music Hall Rockettes) book out in advance.

Give them a call and they can at least point you in right direction depending on what kind of trip you probably are planning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min yahoo 1,267
Can't wait to see Hillary walked away in cuffs. 8 min Bill 9
truth about pallets being sold? 9 min jane 1
Hillary Wins!! 12 min MarkJ- 15
Corruption in cabell county 28 min TaxPayer 16
adoption 40 min Baby 7
New rules for SNAP 42 min Smith 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages