First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Dunbar, WV

#25 Jun 13, 2013
really wrote:
Someone has to have their nose up the shelters ass because, if not, the place would be even more if a hell hole than it already is and many more animals would be dying.
And if you ran the place, there would be the same people saying that you mistreat them. Someone always has a problem with it. I barely even listen to it any more, there's too many crying wolf to do so.
crazy

Huntington, WV

#26 Jun 13, 2013
There employees are drugies. And jim the boss knows it and continues to let them work there. One of there employees has lost his job there many times for being drunk and leaving work to go get drunk. But yet jim still continues to let him come back to work. So its no wonder that the animals are treated so badly. The boss jim does not seem to care.
i know

Branchland, WV

#27 Jun 13, 2013
curious wrote:
Where is this persons story at .and the story of this poor dog u keep talkin about. id like to read it. and see the change in the dog
http://mobile.boston.com/art/21/yourtown/news... check this out! This dog was all over fb when this happened. She was treated over in oh by Dr. Dyers office. She even had a send off party before she moved so everyone that helped her could say goodbye. Love this sweet dog!
curious

United States

#28 Jun 13, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
http://mobile.boston.com/art/21/yourtown/news... check this out! This dog was all over fb when this happened. She was treated over in oh by Dr. Dyers office. She even had a send off party before she moved so everyone that helped her could say goodbye. Love this sweet dog!
that's a pretty dog .how is she doing now.
really

Alexandria, VA

#29 Jun 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you ran the place, there would be the same people saying that you mistreat them. Someone always has a problem with it. I barely even listen to it any more, there's too many crying wolf to do so.
Oh, wow. You have NO idea. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
true

Alexandria, VA

#30 Jun 13, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a pretty dog .how is she doing now.
She is doing great and goes to work with her "Human" every day! If you're on Facebook, you should "Like" the page titled "One by One Animal Advocates". Her picture is their main photo. That group are the ones that saved her. I, along with MANY others, followed her story and still continue to hear updates on her. Beautiful dog!
jo jo

Huntington, WV

#31 Jun 13, 2013
I just saw this. I know that dog well. where is the lil white dog with the brown face. it was very much alive . in good health. and the cats they took . I know they took this persons cats because im the one who gave them to the pound when they came. they were all so pretty. and this person took care of her cats. and pampered them. im so glad that Julie aka now Nova is doing well.
lol

Summersville, WV

#32 Jun 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wow. You have NO idea. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
Then instead of attempting to embarrass people on Topix, call whatever regulatory agency that would inspect/oversee them and let them figure it out. If it's as bad as you say, something would be done. But something tells me they would find nothing.
really

Alexandria, VA

#33 Jun 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then instead of attempting to embarrass people on Topix, call whatever regulatory agency that would inspect/oversee them and let them figure it out. If it's as bad as you say, something would be done. But something tells me they would find nothing.

This is hilarious. You must be kidding. You must live under a rock. SMH.
jo jo roloson

Huntington, WV

#34 Jun 15, 2013
ANIMAL CRUELTY: A 31-year-old Milton woman was arrested and charged with misdemeanor animal cruelty following an incident on Dec. 29.

An officer was dispatched to a residence in the 1000 block of Smith Street on Dec. 29 for a welfare check on animals that reportedly were in the residence. An Animal Control officer also was on the scene.

When the officers went into the residence, they discovered 26 rabbits, two dogs and two chinchillas inside. There was no water for the rabbits or the dogs, and there was feces from all of the animals throughout the residence. Animal Control officer took possession of the animals.
this was me I got away with it . lol
seriously

United States

#35 Jun 15, 2013
Yea I rember when all those rabbits came in most died. The chinchillas gave birth at the shelter and the two babies died within a couple hrs. Congrats on getting by with it. U should be proud.
curious

United States

#36 Jun 15, 2013
Wtf are u serious. joann. is braggin.omg.what a cnt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charges Dropped 2 min jayz 2
21 at the Frederick reviews what's your review? 17 min Ramone 4
justin stahl 22 min Haaa 9
Hillary Clinton goes full retard 41 min -zaphod- 21
Willies Lounge (Feb '12) 52 min The Responsible N... 18
Willie Wilson, Coach HHS, Biology Teacher, 3rd... 55 min Hilltopper 19
rescare is the worst company ever (Dec '11) 56 min Rescare 58
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web