lol

United States

#43 Mar 28, 2014
ms thang wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...... & your the reason the world is the way it is hun......... stereo types & racists!!!! Cuz I'm white stupid!!!!!! So quick to judge some one all the time smdh!!!! Like I sd get off my famz nutz & get from behind the pc & tell him to his face you aint got the ballz thats why all ya'll are on this wack a$$ site talkin behind peoples back!!!! Lmao. Thinkin I was black haha thanks I shulda been I'd put a lot of ya'll to shame that's for sure gettin on here & talkin about some one for no reason???? This is actually called slander look it up on Google smart a$$es all talk & no do!!!! Put some of that talk to good use ya'll started this by puutin peoples names in ya mouth that do nothin to ya that you don't even no now leave it at that cowards do what your doin!!! Sounds like you a lil redneck by callin me a black chick & you didnt know if I was male female white black mexican nothin get over yourself & move on wit the [email protected] hate!!!
Get off my PC and tell him to his face that I think his name is silly? Slander because I said something about his name? Lol what a joke. Quit acting like I called him out on a bunch of stuff. Listen, I have earthly clue who Cmooredollaz is, and I could care less to hear any of his, or any of these other people listed's music. All I said was his name was funny. And now I'm laughing at you and your nonsense, as is everyone else reading this.
Well, that's even more funny that you're white. I'm sure people laugh at you all the time since you speak and act as ghetto as they come. Please, don't act like you don't speak like this all of the time. It's very obvious that you speak like ghetto trash every day of your life. Do the community, and yourself, a favor and get an education - and then speak like a normal human being.
Man

Charleston, WV

#44 Mar 29, 2014
I like CMoore, Buzzy is a beast, Boss can rap, I like King C. Duke Johnson is good.
ms thang

Huntington, WV

#45 Mar 29, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off my PC and tell him to his face that I think his name is silly? Slander because I said something about his name? Lol what a joke. Quit acting like I called him out on a bunch of stuff. Listen, I have earthly clue who Cmooredollaz is, and I could care less to hear any of his, or any of these other people listed's music. All I said was his name was funny. And now I'm laughing at you and your nonsense, as is everyone else reading this.
Well, that's even more funny that you're white. I'm sure people laugh at you all the time since you speak and act as ghetto as they come. Please, don't act like you don't speak like this all of the time. It's very obvious that you speak like ghetto trash every day of your life. Do the community, and yourself, a favor and get an education - and then speak like a normal human being.
Eat shi! T bit! C is that good enough for ya???? Now quit commentin back to me peace out!!!!
too funny

Vienna, WV

#46 Mar 29, 2014
mizz redd wrote:
Who are any of you to tryn knock the ambition of these artist....at least if they never get famous they tried to live their dreams an are happy doin it as for Kutt yaw need to stop he took care of a lot of people an I love him mike t all em so stoppppp itttt
Alesha Ramsey please take care of ur stds
lol

United States

#47 Mar 29, 2014
ms thang wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat shi! T bit! C is that good enough for ya???? Now quit commentin back to me peace out!!!!
Exactly the type of comment that I'd expect from someone like you. Get some class, you make yourself look bad.
ha ha haaaaaaa

Cantonment, FL

#48 Mar 29, 2014
ha ha haaaaaaa

LAME0s
1 post removed
too funny

Princeton, WV

#50 Mar 31, 2014
jaq is wack wrote:
What about j goddess, the midget duke coke head rapper
Bahahahaha she is a delusional schizophrenic she told everyone she was going to California for a record deal out it all over social networks then all if a sudden she "said no it wasn't right for her" smh she sucks and steals most if her music from other artists
yelp

Philadelphia, PA

#51 Apr 1, 2014
I've never even heard of these people and I've lived here 30 years. Must not be that good. Just see its funny because, I bet 95 percent of you wouldn't live 1week in south central La. Don't talk about killing, not alot of people die here as your guys records speaks. The gangstas aren't in WV. I mean this dump had like 45000 people I bet you kill that many people. And if you had that much money you'd leave, quit watching movies.
1 post removed
EasyBake

Brevard, NC

#53 Apr 2, 2014
Yep I like Mac Husstle better that most our other players.
so sad

Greensburg, PA

#54 Apr 2, 2014
mizz redd wrote:
Who are any of you to tryn knock the ambition of these artist....at least if they never get famous they tried to live their dreams an are happy doin it as for Kutt yaw need to stop he took care of a lot of people an I love him mike t all em so stoppppp itttt
Hey Alesha do u remember to feed ur kids or are u still neglecting her like the last one u gave away. How do u have one kid taken away and your sloppy wannabe lesbian a$$ gets pregnant again? Lmao u really are a pathetic person what kind of lesbian has a husband who is a girl? U want ur girl to be dudes so much why don't u just go get some d*ck oh wait u be suckin all the time lmao. Ur disgusting scrubbing bubble won't get rid of the crap u have between ur legs
Jay Z

United States

#55 Apr 4, 2014
the realest wrote:
if kutta such a great rapper why he sitting in a jail cell right now? LOL FOR ALL YOU HATERS CMO THE BEST IN HTWON GET IT RIGHT F*** BOIZ
Cause he got sloppy and got caught up, dummy. Kutta, Buzz Shine, Doc, Tiger are the best to rap in Huntington ...hands down. Who the *&[email protected] is Cmo??? Lol.
Jay Z

United States

#56 Apr 4, 2014
D2 is a rapping rat. Nobody's tryna listen to him but the cops.
Jackson

Huntington, WV

#57 Apr 9, 2014
You know whats worse than these fools? Jerome mcnealy
haha

Forest, VA

#58 Apr 11, 2014
If you know officer Daniel Wiles with HPD ask he about his rap career. lol
Old G

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Apr 11, 2014
Please. Only rappers in Htown worth a damn are Playa Pete, 420 Mark, 2Tall Chris, The G8R, and New Croc. Those fools have some mad rhymes.
aj

Huntington, WV

#60 Apr 13, 2014
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>Alesha Ramsey please take care of ur stds
Idk mizz redd personally or even met her..I've heard of her and seen some of her videos...but at least she has the balls to put her name when she replies, weather it be talkin sh:t or speakin the truth.
1 post removed
Middle Age G

Huntington, WV

#62 Apr 14, 2014
Yo Old G, you heard anything about Playa Pete beefin w/New Croc. I heard PP said New Croc ain't got shit on Old Croc and they wound up scraping outside Stonewall Saturday night. Heard they brawled all da way to da the railroad tracks.
wants to know

Huntington, WV

#63 Apr 14, 2014
Jay Z wrote:
<quoted text>Cause he got sloppy and got caught up, dummy. Kutta, Buzz Shine, Doc, Tiger are the best to rap in Huntington ...hands down. Who the *&[email protected] is Cmo??? Lol.
Who the fck is Cmo?? Haha really you must know cuz you just called out another name he goes by!! Just like I figured nothin but somebody on here hatin!!!! You people on here kill me always talkin trash bout the next when your worse off!!!!! Always wantin to see the next person fall!!!!!#thats how I see it
gaghhhhx

South Hill, VA

#64 Apr 18, 2014
Shut up people. These guys are working toward a dream; a goal. Who are you all to bash them and talk junk? What are you doing? Trolling topix in the huntington forums? Think to yourself..who really sucks??? Besides YOU all are the reason nobody will ever get anywhere because huntington people do not support each other.No wonder Randy Moss is embarassed to claim hes from here. I am too.
lol

United States

#65 Apr 27, 2014
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fck is Cmo?? Haha really you must know cuz you just called out another name he goes by!! Just like I figured nothin but somebody on here hatin!!!! You people on here kill me always talkin trash bout the next when your worse off!!!!! Always wantin to see the next person fall!!!!!#thats how I see it
F the names been called out...stop changing it so people know who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black pride whites cant come in 9 min boneZ 253
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 10 min Dr Love 156
America Held Hostage Day 245 41 min MarkJ- 39
Debra Thacker aka Snow White (Apr '13) 1 hr MMM 11
Jeremy Riley 1 hr Molesterhatinglady 16
Smoke POT in Huntington? 2 hr CenterFieldGrandSlam 6
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 2 hr Slider 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance