the realest

Huntington, WV

#22 Mar 27, 2014
if kutta such a great rapper why he sitting in a jail cell right now? LOL FOR ALL YOU HATERS CMO THE BEST IN HTWON GET IT RIGHT F*** BOIZ
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#23 Mar 27, 2014
Rap came from a bunch of black dudes standing on corner's bitching about white people they just cant seem too rob. And it still is bull shot.
trippyhippie

Peoria, IL

#24 Mar 27, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
Rap came from a bunch of black dudes standing on corner's bitching about white people they just cant seem too rob. And it still is bull shot.
That's racist man. Rap isn't just about who that person is or what that person has done, its how that person feels about life. Forget the rap thats just about bitches, hustlin, and being shottas. You don't have to be popular or famous or have money to state your case man, you can be a kid sitting in his basement without any friends rapping bout the kids that threatened to beat your ass in the bathroom. Or the bitch that broke your heart because she couldn't keep her legs shut. Black, white, tan, brown, yellow, idgaf what your color is man, best believe I'd give your music a chance, because its not just some bullshit, these are people's thoughts and feelings, these people are inviting you in their minds to feel what they feel and see the world through their eyes and everyone wants to talk shit. Fuck people.7
ms thang

Huntington, WV

#25 Mar 27, 2014
I know what you mean wrote:
Lmfao so of you so called local rappers are a joke. People like Cmooredollarz, KingC,MIKE Taylor, Marshall graves aka Taz and that white dude in charleston Influ are a joke....look only good rappers in huntington are kutta, duke johnson, ROB,Dinosaur burps and D2 and that's it. Rest of you clowns I named Suck
So tell me what any of these guys did to you that you came on here & called them out this topix crap is the only place you can get online & be a coward!!! If you don't like these men or their music then go to em & tell em instead of bein a pu$$y & talkin smack behind a pc!!! You must be their competition & they must be eatin you for breakfast, lunch & dinner!!! & kutta if he was all that he wouldn't have been doin what he was doin he woulda been had a contract!!!! & you really wanna talk about D2 lmao he paid for his low end deal thats all I'll say to that!!!! Keep the motivation up my friends haters = motivation!!!!! To come on here & put peoples names on here that don't bother anyone you have to be a lame & have no life!!! Maybe your idiols kenny man or D2 will buy you a new life!!! Loser!!!
Man

Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 27, 2014
"Man this is wack - Cmoore Dollaz voice.

Duke Johnson is the king of WV Hip Hop. I agree some names you mentioned doesn't deserve to be mentioned with others. I like some of those artist that you mentioned though.

I can definitely see where WV Hip Hop and Hip Hop gets a bad wrap in 2014. There is definitely artist who isn't faking the funk though with talent.
yep

Saint Albans, WV

#27 Mar 27, 2014
K killa is still killing it. Love his sh%t.
lol

United States

#28 Mar 27, 2014
Cmooredollaz? Really? Lol, what a name. Sorry, but that made me laugh
ms thang

Huntington, WV

#29 Mar 27, 2014
lol wrote:
Cmooredollaz? Really? Lol, what a name. Sorry, but that made me laugh
Really Fckin CMOOREDOLLAZ IS KILLIN IT BETTER GO LISTEN TO HIS SHYT!!! APPARENTLY YOU ON HERE & REALLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE HE@! YA TALKIN ABOUT!!! LIKE I SD YA REALLY JUST BE THEIR or CMOOREDOLLAZ COMPETITION CUZ I KEEP HEARIN CERTAIN NAMES NOW & YA CANT BE HATIN ON JUST ONE CERTAIN DUDE KEEP HATIN ON MY DUDE DOLLAZ CUZ AS I SD EARLIER HATIN ONLY ='Z MOTIVATION & DOLLAZ IS YOUNGER THEN ANY OF EM & HOTTER & ONLY GETTIN BETTER SO MY MAN DOLLAZ DO IT LIKE HOV SD SHOW EM WATCHU GOT!!!!! Smdh ya'd get on here & talk about ya own da#m mami's go the fu#k on some where hatin is a fu$kin disease what you scared???? I know you know these dudes & I'm quite sure they'd wear your a$$es out in the street!!! A da#m shame you startin sh!T behind a damn screen name!!!! Low life let CMo throw yo name up in one of his rhymes that you a lame aint neva gone be sh!T like everybody else in this town only hatin cuz you know you aint neva gone be shiT a$$ nicca. Lmao. Let him clown you!!!! Bwahaha. Or let mike t get achu let em throw a shot out to ya thats how rappers get down, let influ bust a bar back at you I bet that wbite dude can tear your wack a$$ up!!!!! Get a life & quit talkin bout kids that arent out in the streets commentin crimes because aint none of them as old as K kutta or D2's old ass's now go suck on dem NUTZ & PUT EM IN YA MOUTH!!!! HATERZ!!!! REPRESENTIN CMOORE FUCKINDOLLAZ. MIKE T. INFLU. LIL MIKE T. TO THE FCKIN FULLEST. NOW KEEP TALKIN SH!T CUZ U STARTIN TO GET ON MY LAST NERVE WIT ALL THAT DISRESPECT 4 REAL
ms thang

Huntington, WV

#30 Mar 28, 2014
Man wrote:
"Man this is wack - Cmoore Dollaz voice.
Duke Johnson is the king of WV Hip Hop. I agree some names you mentioned doesn't deserve to be mentioned with others. I like some of those artist that you mentioned though.
I can definitely see where WV Hip Hop and Hip Hop gets a bad wrap in 2014. There is definitely artist who isn't faking the funk though with talent.
CMOOREDOLLAZ VOICE IS VOICE IS WACK????? LMMFOA. YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THAT!!!!!! OR ONE OF ABOUT 100 HES THE ONLY ONE WIT A VOICE LIKE THAT HIS VOICE IS GREAT ONE OF A KIND IN THECRAP GAME & HE ONE OF A FEW THAT DOESNT USE THAT DAMN AUTO!!!! Duke Johnson really hmmmmmm not heard to much from him not a really big fan of his he's ol school it's timefor these new kids time!!!!! I think its funny because I bet you can't name a song that CMo, King C, Influ, Lil Mike T, Mike T, Marshall Graves even got out???? Well go look it up & get back to me lmao!!!! If ya dont know what or who ya talkin about stay yo a$$ out studio!!! Cuz these cats know wth they doin!!!! Lmmfao. HATERZ = MOTIVATION. KEEP DOIN YA THANG #304 RAPPERS!!!!!
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#31 Mar 28, 2014
trippyhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's racist man. Rap isn't just about who that person is or what that person has done, its how that person feels about life. Forget the rap thats just about bitches, hustlin, and being shottas. You don't have to be popular or famous or have money to state your case man, you can be a kid sitting in his basement without any friends rapping bout the kids that threatened to beat your ass in the bathroom. Or the bitch that broke your heart because she couldn't keep her legs shut. Black, white, tan, brown, yellow, idgaf what your color is man, best believe I'd give your music a chance, because its not just some bullshit, these are people's thoughts and feelings, these people are inviting you in their minds to feel what they feel and see the world through their eyes and everyone wants to talk shit. Fuck people.7
Most people go too a Dr. If they set around talking too them selves AND hoping they can make a living at it,, as if their life bullshot is that great.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#32 Mar 28, 2014
trippyhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying it ant racist when blacks bitch a bout whites and call their women hos.and say their mind is so small that all they want is a big black pole.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#33 Mar 28, 2014
What ever happened too the" East side king"??He really did beleave in dreams and pounding his balls an knocking paint off the shit house walls.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#34 Mar 28, 2014
lol wrote:
This is, seriously, all SO stupid! NO ONE cares about any of these rappers except their friends. They can continue dreaming about making it big, but it will never happen. I'm just curious, at what point do you give up, grow up, and get a real job? Smoking weed, dealing drugs, wearing gold teeth, long chains, and your ass hanging out of your pants won't look cute when you're 40. It looks ridiculous now.
Are you scored up and crazy ? Them poor boy,s wont live to see 40..live fast, die young and take somebody with them.That is how it rolls when they are about 20 years old.
lol

United States

#35 Mar 28, 2014
ms thang wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Fckin CMOOREDOLLAZ IS KILLIN IT BETTER GO LISTEN TO HIS SHYT!!! APPARENTLY YOU ON HERE & REALLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE HE@! YA TALKIN ABOUT!!! LIKE I SD YA REALLY JUST BE THEIR or CMOOREDOLLAZ COMPETITION CUZ I KEEP HEARIN CERTAIN NAMES NOW & YA CANT BE HATIN ON JUST ONE CERTAIN DUDE KEEP HATIN ON MY DUDE DOLLAZ CUZ AS I SD EARLIER HATIN ONLY ='Z MOTIVATION & DOLLAZ IS YOUNGER THEN ANY OF EM & HOTTER & ONLY GETTIN BETTER SO MY MAN DOLLAZ DO IT LIKE HOV SD SHOW EM WATCHU GOT!!!!! Smdh ya'd get on here & talk about ya own da#m mami's go the fu#k on some where hatin is a fu$kin disease what you scared???? I know you know these dudes & I'm quite sure they'd wear your a$$es out in the street!!! A da#m shame you startin sh!T behind a damn screen name!!!! Low life let CMo throw yo name up in one of his rhymes that you a lame aint neva gone be sh!T like everybody else in this town only hatin cuz you know you aint neva gone be shiT a$$ nicca. Lmao. Let him clown you!!!! Bwahaha. Or let mike t get achu let em throw a shot out to ya thats how rappers get down, let influ bust a bar back at you I bet that wbite dude can tear your wack a$$ up!!!!! Get a life & quit talkin bout kids that arent out in the streets commentin crimes because aint none of them as old as K kutta or D2's old ass's now go suck on dem NUTZ & PUT EM IN YA MOUTH!!!! HATERZ!!!! REPRESENTIN CMOORE FUCKINDOLLAZ. MIKE T. INFLU. LIL MIKE T. TO THE FCKIN FULLEST. NOW KEEP TALKIN SH!T CUZ U STARTIN TO GET ON MY LAST NERVE WIT ALL THAT DISRESPECT 4 REAL
Is this English? Seriously. Talk about ghetto, wow. And, I don't ever recall saying anything bad about his 'music.' I simply said that the name was stupid. So what. "Suck on dem nutz"? You're a real class act. Learn to speak normally, please. And I'm sure you have kids that hear you talk like that, and think it's okay. Sad.
ms thang

Huntington, WV

#36 Mar 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this English? Seriously. Talk about ghetto, wow. And, I don't ever recall saying anything bad about his 'music.' I simply said that the name was stupid. So what. "Suck on dem nutz"? You're a real class act. Learn to speak normally, please. And I'm sure you have kids that hear you talk like that, and think it's okay. Sad.
I sure the fck do so what!!!!!! Thats what happens when you talk about some one that you know nothing about!!!!! Do you know the kid or that he is a kid or should I say a young man???? He actually goes by Dollaz so apparently you don't or haven't listened to his music at all!!!! Yeah I talk like that when you speakin on my fam & yeah it is okay if we were face to face you'd get a fist full how bout that!!!! Before you speak on some one make sure you know somethin about em thats whats wrong with these bashin online sites!!!!!!! Now while you online go listen to a Dollaz beat so what that's what he calls himself I'm quite sure you have a stupid lil nick name for your self & just how old are you???? I'm not gonna argue behind no pc I argue face to face thats how I was raised quit talkin bout folks you know nothin about just cuz what he goes by because bein a follower will get ya a $$ in trouble!!!!!
ms thang

Huntington, WV

#37 Mar 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
& I'll talk hiw the fck I want impressin is the last on my list!!!! & ghetto I most certainly am & PROUD OF IT YA WANNA MEET UP & SEE JUS HOW GHETTO I AM???? lmmfao. Prob not!!!! Now leave it at that please that's why people get on this junk site cuz they can run someones name thru the mud & do it with out a name thats some pu$$y sh!T 4 real!!!! & I know English well but I know when to use it & when to use EBONICS!!!!!!! NOW GO LAY BACK IN YOUR SCUM HOLE!!!!
1 post removed
daU

Apollo, PA

#39 Mar 28, 2014
What about buzzy shine n sav? N cmoore is my dude the kid does his thing
lol

United States

#40 Mar 28, 2014
ms thang wrote:
<quoted text>
& I'll talk hiw the fck I want impressin is the last on my list!!!! & ghetto I most certainly am & PROUD OF IT YA WANNA MEET UP & SEE JUS HOW GHETTO I AM???? lmmfao. Prob not!!!! Now leave it at that please that's why people get on this junk site cuz they can run someones name thru the mud & do it with out a name thats some pu$$y sh!T 4 real!!!! & I know English well but I know when to use it & when to use EBONICS!!!!!!! NOW GO LAY BACK IN YOUR SCUM HOLE!!!!

Lol, so saying that the name that someone goes by is kinda silly is considered to be talking all kinds of stuff about them? Saying something that is so not trivial is reason to tell someone to 'suck on dem nutz'? l 'm not trash, so I'm definitely not going to stoop down to your level. Just know that you're the reason people label black women the way they do.
ms thang

Huntington, WV

#41 Mar 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, so saying that the name that someone goes by is kinda silly is considered to be talking all kinds of stuff about them? Saying something that is so not trivial is reason to tell someone to 'suck on dem nutz'? l 'm not trash, so I'm definitely not going to stoop down to your level. Just know that you're the reason people label black women the way they do.
Haha...... & your the reason the world is the way it is hun......... stereo types & racists!!!! Cuz I'm white stupid!!!!!! So quick to judge some one all the time smdh!!!! Like I sd get off my famz nutz & get from behind the pc & tell him to his face you aint got the ballz thats why all ya'll are on this wack a$$ site talkin behind peoples back!!!! Lmao. Thinkin I was black haha thanks I shulda been I'd put a lot of ya'll to shame that's for sure gettin on here & talkin about some one for no reason???? This is actually called slander look it up on Google smart a$$es all talk & no do!!!! Put some of that talk to good use ya'll started this by puutin peoples names in ya mouth that do nothin to ya that you don't even no now leave it at that cowards do what your doin!!! Sounds like you a lil redneck by callin me a black chick & you didnt know if I was male female white black mexican nothin get over yourself & move on wit the dam@ hate!!!
mizz redd

Centerville, TX

#42 Mar 28, 2014
Who are any of you to tryn knock the ambition of these artist....at least if they never get famous they tried to live their dreams an are happy doin it as for Kutt yaw need to stop he took care of a lot of people an I love him mike t all em so stoppppp itttt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puup person 9 min JuJu Bee 4
Muslim rights group to open offive in WV 54 min joe 13
Picnic Farts 55 min DreDee 1
Fresh Fart Sunday 58 min Dudley 3
pagans mc (Sep '10) 1 hr Goldwings_99 226
Do you liberals still love Muslims? 2 hr Bend over liberals 109
Baltimore Street drugs 2 hr Justin Roberts 674

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance