I know what you mean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Lmfao so of you so called local rappers are a joke. People like Cmooredollarz, KingC,MIKE Taylor, Marshall graves aka Taz and that white dude in charleston Influ are a joke....look only good rappers in huntington are kutta, duke johnson, ROB,Dinosaur burps and D2 and that's it. Rest of you clowns I named Suck
stupid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Everyone tries to be a rapper these days, and thinks they're great at it. Let me be the first to tell you that none of these "Rappers" will make it. They need to focus on better things, like an education, and getting a good job. THAT'S what success is.
1 post removed
haha

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Kutta may have been good but that was too much for him. He was too loud and flashy about his personal business. And the sad part is nothing he did was a secret. don't think he was as smart as said to have been. money don't get you smart but it did send his booty to the corrections dept. So...I'd say he'll have plenty of time to write and rap. Or perhaps even get educated.....he obviously messed up with English class bc he has no proper English.
FlyGuy

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Mac Hustle is better than any of them other fools. He's a big ass white boy from Ironton Ohio.
straightforward

Ray, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

I heard about Kutta and I don't even know any rappers. Heard about him years ago. I knew he was going to get caught a long time ago. Everything always comes back that you've done wrong. It's just a matter of time. If I know about it, then everyone
knows. Im not a snitch. Everyone hears everthing in this town and surrounding areas.
funny

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Well D2 is snitching on everyone soooo there's that
funny

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

straightforward wrote:
I heard about Kutta and I don't even know any rappers. Heard about him years ago. I knew he was going to get caught a long time ago. Everything always comes back that you've done wrong. It's just a matter of time. If I know about it, then everyone
knows. Im not a snitch. Everyone hears everthing in this town and surrounding areas.
The fact that you just had to put in ur post that ur not a snitch really just proves u r one
2 Real 4 u Lames

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

I know what you mean wrote:
Lmfao so of you so called local rappers are a joke. People like Cmooredollarz, KingC,MIKE Taylor, Marshall graves aka Taz and that white dude in charleston Influ are a joke....look only good rappers in huntington are kutta, duke johnson, ROB,Dinosaur burps and D2 and that's it. Rest of you clowns I named Suck
D2 is a Rat, his papers all ova FB nd this ya favorite local rapper lmfao do a background check b4 u like sum1 music
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

This is, seriously, all SO stupid! NO ONE cares about any of these rappers except their friends. They can continue dreaming about making it big, but it will never happen. I'm just curious, at what point do you give up, grow up, and get a real job? Smoking weed, dealing drugs, wearing gold teeth, long chains, and your ass hanging out of your pants won't look cute when you're 40. It looks ridiculous now.
to the dumb dumb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you just had to put in ur post that ur not a snitch really just proves u r one
the funny thing is your so illeriat D2 didn't make that post he's in NYC handling his music.. so get your shit right and all his papers say is that he admitted to what he done and took a plea goofy a** people
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Well d2 has work with Gucci Mane and other big time rappers. He has been produced by Mike Will Made it,Young Chop and many more big time producers that works with your fav rappers. Kutta has done songs with Freeway (rock a fella YALL). Has done songs with Frenchie (brick squad). Who has Mike talor worked with who has king c worked with and cmoordollars. D2 and kutta have done big stuff while mike and others are shooting videos in North cott acting like he has dope in a bookbag and another trash huntington rapper is dreadhead Trash trash trash... Least d2 has done videos in miami and looks like it can be on mtv jams And talor is in north cott and mike stays on fb being a Internet Gangsta you aint hard homie step away from your cpu and you would be shaking like booty meat you fooling me ya heard
funny

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

to the dumb dumb wrote:
<quoted text>the funny thing is your so illeriat D2 didn't make that post he's in NYC handling his music.. so get your shit right and all his papers say is that he admitted to what he done and took a plea goofy a** people
Lmao I'm illiterate coming from someone who cannot even spell it properly. And D2 is snitching for fact on paper the documents are all over social media. So how bout you hop off his d*ck and into a class somewhere because you are dumb af.
funny

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

well wrote:
Well d2 has work with Gucci Mane and other big time rappers. He has been produced by Mike Will Made it,Young Chop and many more big time producers that works with your fav rappers. Kutta has done songs with Freeway (rock a fella YALL). Has done songs with Frenchie (brick squad). Who has Mike talor worked with who has king c worked with and cmoordollars. D2 and kutta have done big stuff while mike and others are shooting videos in North cott acting like he has dope in a bookbag and another trash huntington rapper is dreadhead Trash trash trash... Least d2 has done videos in miami and looks like it can be on mtv jams And talor is in north cott and mike stays on fb being a Internet Gangsta you aint hard homie step away from your cpu and you would be shaking like booty meat you fooling me ya heard
That's great he's still a coward and a snitch.
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

well wrote:

Lol, everyone you just listed is "Big time"? That's funny. Gucci Mane had, what, one or two decent songs. None of the other people you listed are big time rappers. They're all just hanging on by a thread in the 'rap game.' Many people are, and have been, under a good record company, doesn't mean crap. Anyone could go do a video in Miami, big deal. Trust me, your friend and all the other local rappers aren't going anywhere. Sorry to say. Making money by dealing drugs isn't what a true successful person does. If you were his real friend, you'd want better for him.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

You must not know any thing about rap music cause Gucci Mane is BiG TIME you don't know what your talking about he done songs with Mariah Carey to WIZ Khalfia to Cheef Keef To LIL Wayne to Juicy J and so on and so on. FreeWay Used to rap with JAY Z the most powrful man in the rap industry. He was sign to Rock A fella Jayz old company. Lmfao if Jayz sees something in him them he's doing his thing And its harder what you think to get signed to a Def Jam or Internsope or Young Money or Brick squad or Taylor Gang. You don't know what your talking about
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, everyone you just listed is "Big time"? That's funny. Gucci Mane had, what, one or two decent songs. None of the other people you listed are big time rappers. They're all just hanging on by a thread in the 'rap game.' Many people are, and have been, under a good record company, doesn't mean crap. Anyone could go do a video in Miami, big deal. Trust me, your friend and all the other local rappers aren't going anywhere. Sorry to say. Making money by dealing drugs isn't what a true successful person does. If you were his real friend, you'd want better for him.
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

well wrote:
You must not know any thing about rap music cause Gucci Mane is BiG TIME you don't know what your talking about he done songs with Mariah Carey to WIZ Khalfia to Cheef Keef To LIL Wayne to Juicy J and so on and so on. FreeWay Used to rap with JAY Z the most powrful man in the rap industry. He was sign to Rock A fella Jayz old company. Lmfao if Jayz sees something in him them he's doing his thing And its harder what you think to get signed to a Def Jam or Internsope or Young Money or Brick squad or Taylor Gang. You don't know what your talking about <quoted text>
Haha, I know who Gucci Mane is. He had a quick run, has his name been all over the place since? Nope. And, just because JayZ sees something in someone doesn't mean they're gonna go big time. If he's great, why isn't his name all out there yet? Do you know how many people get noticed by great singers and rappers, but never go anywhere? Tons. Lots of people will even get signed to a major record company, and nor go anywhere. Doesn't mean anything. Put your friend in that group. His skanky gold teeth and straight thug appearance isn't going anywhere except to the nearest person who is going to buy drugs off of him. Again, if you're his friend, you'd get him to stop that. Doesn't he have a kid now?
flea dip

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

2 in THA stank, ain't bad for prison rap.
Rayford

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Lmaoo ur credibility went out the door when you mentioned D2 as being one of the best... He a fuckin raaaaaaaat... Kenny man put his work in no hate... And Doc is a great rapper but not a good/marketable artist.. Cmoore is straight.. The white boy is aight too... Just because u don't like somthin y u gotta bash?
ZedsDead

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Not all the "Rappers" you mentioned are 40 y/o btw.. How are you going knock somone for doing what they love.. AND WAKE UP CALL... JUST CAUSE U HAVE 3MILLION VIEWS ON WORLDSTAR AND SONGS WIT GUCCI DOESN'T MEAN THEY WERE GOOD SONGS AND THOSE ARTIST "Signed" "Famous" ARTISTS DIDNT DO IT FOR CHEAP EITHER.. The music industry is all smoke and mirrors.. Most ppl that "pay to play" or "pay to get paid" wasting their money.. WAKE UP PPL U CAN PAY TO BE IN XXL MAG.. U CAN PAY TO BE ON MIXTAPES...but some people are really investing into their craft and trying to make somethin better come out of a bad situation.. THERES TALENT HERE... But at the end of the day why hate? Are you a mad" local" rapper stuck behind a computer chair and recording on your cell phone mad at these guys for making a legitimate go at it without wasting 10,000 on one song that isn't worth shit? But thats my opinion.. i woulda never commented if i hadnt seen it so I had to stick up for the city... If u don't like these guys reguardless of who they r.. D2, Mike Taylor, Kutt, cMo an the white dude not make a comment at all.. Support your favorites and leave it at that.. Its still our area because Iam assuming the person who made the original post is from the huntington area so if making music is making them happy letem have at it..
ZedsDead

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

ZedsDead wrote:
Not all the "Rappers" you mentioned are 40 y/o btw.. How are you going knock somone for doing what they love.. AND WAKE UP CALL... JUST CAUSE U HAVE 3MILLION VIEWS ON WORLDSTAR AND SONGS WIT GUCCI DOESN'T MEAN THEY WERE GOOD SONGS AND THOSE ARTIST "Signed" "Famous" ARTISTS DIDNT DO IT FOR CHEAP EITHER.. The music industry is all smoke and mirrors.. Most ppl that "pay to play" or "pay to get played" wasting their money.. WAKE UP PPL U CAN PAY TO BE IN XXL MAG.. U CAN PAY TO BE ON MIXTAPES...but some people are really investing into their craft and trying to make somethin better come out of a bad situation.. THERES TALENT HERE... But at the end of the day why hate? Are you a mad" local" rapper stuck behind a computer chair and recording on your cell phone mad at these guys for making a legitimate go at it without wasting 10,000 on one song that isn't worth shit? But thats my opinion.. i woulda never commented if i hadnt seen it so I had to stick up for the city... If u don't like these guys reguardless of who they r.. D2, Mike Taylor, Kutt, cMo an the white dude not make a comment at all.. Support your favorites and leave it at that.. Its still our area because Iam assuming the person who made the original post is from the huntington area so if making music is making them happy letem have at it..
. Correction "Paid to get played"
F

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 36 min hillbilly 56,553
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 40 min BBB 118
Rescare Bville 42 min trick 9
Brian Doneff And Dirty Needles (Jul '12) 1 hr watch your back 7
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Wondering 1,598
matt medley 1 hr truth 6
what do white people fear most from non white p... 1 hr this is dumb 22
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 3 hr shehe 133

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs