SEIU might possibly strike @ CHH
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Sadie

Huntington, WV

#182 Nov 13, 2010
After all the anti-sympathy for the union and people wanting to strike, it's no wonder the contract was accepted. Life goes on. Get back to work!
union worker

Roscoe, PA

#183 Nov 13, 2010
All these folks wanted was a fair contract thats it!!guess what ?? They got one !! End of story !!
Union

Chesapeake, OH

#184 Nov 13, 2010
union worker wrote:
All these folks wanted was a fair contract thats it!!guess what ?? They got one !! End of story !!

Thank you
umm

Lexington, KY

#185 Nov 13, 2010
Looks like they were offered one to start with, lol
union worker

Roscoe, PA

#186 Nov 13, 2010
To ummmm ... maybe for a fellow from KY !! Good luck to ya ....Looks Like you need it with that comment !!
well

Mountain View, CA

#187 Nov 13, 2010
U all settled cause u knew your shifts were already covered and no one was going to miss u. Really u were gonna strike over 1000$ deductible, that's what we all pay. And u pay nothing out if Your paycheck for insurance. U all are so lucky and your acting like idiots. But u don't mind paying your union dues do ya. So stupid. Complaining about money but yet don't blink an eye to give the union money every week. Stupid!
union worker

Roscoe, PA

#188 Nov 13, 2010
excuse me well ...you are way out of context with your figures !! Are you upset that we are happy with the contract ?? Thank you 1199 are dues are worth every cent !!
well

Mountain View, CA

#189 Nov 13, 2010
Nope I'm not upset your happy. In upset cause there are to many cry babies in this country. And I know what I'm talking about. I know several people that work there and were already signed up to cover the shifts. You all will start whining again in a few years.
umm

Lexington, KY

#190 Nov 13, 2010
union worker wrote:
To ummmm ... maybe for a fellow from KY !! Good luck to ya ....Looks Like you need it with that comment !!
Dur. Your location says Proctorville. What are you? Stupid? You SERIOUSLY don't realize that people from all three states can work in other states? LOL. Man, you union people on this thread have been pathetic. You've been like that dumb cartoon dog..."Duhhhhhh, which way did he go, George? Which way did he go? Duhhh...."
soleslinger

Huntington, WV

#191 Nov 3, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm go suck one!!! How's that for your grammar !!!!!!
hey wtf. U a bitch.
1 post removed
Believer

United States

#193 Nov 3, 2013
And your CEO IS so confident with CHH Cancer care that he goes out if state for treatment. Put that in your next commercial.
Just Askng

Huntington, WV

#194 Nov 3, 2013
Believer wrote:
And your CEO IS so confident with CHH Cancer care that he goes out if state for treatment. Put that in your next commercial.
Is that why he & Sharon B are going to Key West in Jan.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Reillys gone and FOX still leads in ratings 7 min MarkJ- 91
This vid sum up LIBERALS PERFECTLY 26 min teste 6
Hahaha... turns out it wasn't the Russians 29 min rugburn 109
Straight girls .... how straight are you ? 45 min Ohio 6
Baltimore Street drugs 55 min Skank alert 634
Donald Trump 1 hr Roy Clifton 45
Why we cheat 1 hr wifey 45

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance