First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ray Finkle

Chesapeake, OH

#68 Jul 5, 2013
Bernard wrote:
I see why Skip Holbrook bought a new boat for the police department. I saw him and a young lady getting on the boat this weekend. They were not in any kind of uniform. It was just the two of them. The lady looked to be in her late twenties. I wish I could have looked in their cooler. I'm sure they had their favorite legal beverage. I can't blame for wanting to be with that woman. She was a hottie. I just hate that he is doing it on the taxpayer's dime.
So Bernard where is this boat located. I would like to view it.
Bernard

Nitro, WV

#69 Jul 5, 2013
It is at the marina in Guyandotte. Below the 31 st bridge. Skip Holbrook has been getting his use out of it.
Ben Dover

Huntington, WV

#70 Jul 6, 2013
Bernard wrote:
It is at the marina in Guyandotte. Below the 31 st bridge. Skip Holbrook has been getting his use out of it.
Maybe he could float down to Harris River front, walk over to his place called Betty's Back Door, play some video poker and make an evening of it.
Bernard

Front Royal, VA

#71 Jul 7, 2013
If Skip Holbrook fell in the water, he would definitely float.
Ben Dover

Chesapeake, OH

#72 Jul 12, 2013
Bernard wrote:
If Skip Holbrook fell in the water, he would definitely float.
I guess you are saying he if full of crap?
Bernard

Front Royal, VA

#73 Jul 15, 2013
No, I'm saying he is a piece of it.
Bernard

Front Royal, VA

#74 Jul 20, 2013
Piece of garbage.
1 post removed
Bernard

Charleston, WV

#76 Dec 10, 2013
Skip Holbrook is up to his old tricks. I guess Michelle is just going to put up with it.
Big Mo

Chesapeake, OH

#77 Dec 10, 2013
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe everything, but good sources point toward infidelity, plus everyone knows about the pawn shop, liquor store, and gambling parlors.
You need to get your facts straight. Those stores don't belong to Chief Holbrook. Scott Thomas is the owner. Holbrook is a good, upstanding man, no matter what negativity you are spouting. Get a life.
Bernard

Charleston, WV

#78 Dec 11, 2013
Holbrook is a partner with Scott Thomas. Both are crooked. Crooked cop!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresh fart butthole Monday 2 min Trumpnation 2
America Held Hostage Day 158 3 min MarkJ- 9
Card reader 28 min Yep 2
Myrtle Beach 36 min jasstsayin 62
Trumps travel ban goes into effect Yay! 38 min jewlover 17
New cure for homosexuality disease 42 min jassstsayin 49
Oldier lady with a limp 44 min centar 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance