Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#43 Jun 21, 2013
Go HPD!! Keep up the good work!
Jared

Huntington, WV

#44 Jun 21, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
As for Mr. McCallister I believe he would be quite capable to look into these dealings.
Keep it going. You ever think about quitting your day job and becoming a comedian?
Jason

Spring Church, PA

#45 Jun 22, 2013
Didn't he have sex with a woman that used to work at the check cashing place in proctorville
Lady in red

Waynesboro, VA

#46 Jun 22, 2013
well you all leave chief holbrook alone! thanks.
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#47 Jun 22, 2013
Holbrook is an outstanding police officer. Now the rest of the department, well they are a completely different story.
Bernard

Alexandria, VA

#48 Jun 22, 2013
Skip is a cheater. Just ask his wife. She is leaving him.
lynn conners

Huntington, WV

#49 Jun 22, 2013
Jason wrote:
Didn't he have sex with a woman that used to work at the check cashing place in proctorville
There was posts about him parking across the street and a lady would meet him in the mornings. BTW that is one of his businesses.
Ben Dover

Huntington, WV

#50 Jun 24, 2013
GYM TEACHER wrote:
Holbrook is an outstanding police officer. Now the rest of the department, well they are a completely different story.
What is wrong with the rest of the department? Are they retarded? Maybe he should put on his Superman outfit and fly around.
Luv a man in tights

Huntington, WV

#51 Jun 24, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with the rest of the department? Are they retarded? Maybe he should put on his Superman outfit and fly around.
Can we get someone a little younger. He is old and crusty. How about Jason.
Auto Mechanic

Alexandria, VA

#52 Jun 25, 2013
Skip Holbrook does a fine job.
The Man

Alexandria, VA

#53 Jun 26, 2013
Auto Mechanic wrote:
Skip Holbrook does a fine job.
And Obama is the best president ever.
Rayshawn

Huntington, WV

#54 Jun 26, 2013
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama is the best president ever.
F U Obama is da man all cops are dirty
Bernard

Charleston, WV

#55 Jun 28, 2013
Skip Holbrook is getting divorced. I was told his wife will file next week.
1 post removed
Ray Finkle

Alexandria, VA

#57 Jun 28, 2013
Bernard wrote:
Skip Holbrook is getting divorced. I was told his wife will file next week.
What does she look like?
Bernard

Huntington, WV

#58 Jun 28, 2013
She is pretty hot.
1 post removed
Speaking the truth!!!

Brooklyn, NY

#60 Jun 29, 2013
First of all, Skip doesn't OWN all those places you're claiming!! I know the owner personally and trust me, it's not Skip!!!
apple pie bitches

Barboursville, WV

#61 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard wrote:
Skip is the master deceiver alright. He deceives his wife. He deceives the public. Everyone thinks he walks on water. This guy just fools everyone. In time the truth will come out. How he has embezzled money to how he protected his pawn shop from criminal investigations.
sounds like every other police chief in every other town,lol he isnt any different..just let him go and just like criminals it all comes out in the end. quit wasting good energy on someone who obviously isnt hating on you,or caring about you. and i dont like any cops so that is the best i can say your just making yourself miserable
lynn conners

Huntington, WV

#62 Jun 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="Speaking the truth!!!"]First of all, Skip doesn't OWN all those places you're claiming!! I know the owner personally and trust me, it's not Skip!!![/QUOTE]Then you are a liar. He is on partners with others and is never listed as the owner. Check out the WV secretary of state website, you will find him listed as the financial officer etc. He can do whatever he wants to, bit personally find it quite shady.
Speaking the truth!!!

Brooklyn, NY

#63 Jun 29, 2013
Well, by the way everyone was bashing him they thought he alone was in on it. BUT don't you think if the Feds were going to investigate the pawn shop then even though its sold they can still pull old records. And that's NOT why the pawn shop was sold. If the owners wants to sell something , then it's no one else's business why! I would love to know where some people gets their info?!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in your face marshall fans suck it 7 min veteran pride 166
Jamie and Justin 14 min LOL 2
Amanda clark stripping 15 min anon 41
Why are most WVU fans idiots? 17 min veteran pride 46
Jackie Mccoy 28 min Jim 37
lesbians=disgusting boy wannabes 53 min Her Momma 53
Lisa Hernandez (Sep '11) 1 hr lisasyogapantscam... 39
Cops at Beards funeral home 8 hr Just saying 14
Huntington Dating
Find my Match