Does anyone know Houston "Mack" Mcclung?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Does anyone know Houston "Mack" Mcclung?
yoyo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

I went to huntington east high school with him. He used to be a very nice guy. His mom and sister was a little weird..and I dont think they treated him very well. Later in his life I think he got addicted to crack or a similar drug..and his life has gone downhill from there.

I liked the guy always have..but nowdays its hard to say if he has cleaned up his act any. I hope so..he had a good heart.
TADA

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

yoyo, I know who this guy is. I about got into a fist fight with him one night at the club that is now Lady Godivas before it was Lady Godivas because he called my mom a 5 letter word for a mother dog.

I found out recently that chumps dead and gone and as far as Im concerned......good riddens.........the world is better off without slime like him being in it

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Guyandotte of Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

TADA wrote:
yoyo, I know who this guy is. I about got into a fist fight with him one night at the club that is now Lady Godivas before it was Lady Godivas because he called my mom a 5 letter word for a mother dog.
I found out recently that chumps dead and gone and as far as Im concerned......good riddens.........the world is better off without slime like him being in it
He's not dead lol He's like married to my sister in-law
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Houston McClung III is spending his next four years in prison on a vehicular assault charge and several other charges. In sept 2010 he was drunk driving (3 times the legal limit) when he ran a stop sign and tboned my vehicle. I was with my 3 yr old son, 7 yr old son, 4 yr old niece and my brother. Or van was carrying my mom and dads entire life! My baby had liver lacerations and was admitted to the hospital, he is fine now but u try to keep a 3 yr old on bed rest for a month! I personally don't think the loser got as much as he deserves but he did man up and plead guilty. My kids know he is in jail...the sad part is they cried because they know he has kids and they thought it was awful that he wouldn't b with his kids for such a long time. We pray for him everyday. I hope his life changes for the better when he gets out but with the pictures of my kids in my head from that night I don't think I can forgive just yet. Its something that I work through on a daily basis! God bless!
lucey

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

His wife is a cheater and cheat on him for a couple years poor guy doesn't even know what she is doing to him while he sits in prison. She is a pill head and don't deserve to have her kids cps needs do their job better,all her girls has lice and eats off dirty floors

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min fitness-guru 43,345
men are gullible 5 min curious 28
My Top 5 hookers/ houses of ill repute 32 min John 13
Pet friendly apartments 45 min petfriendly 3
Donna Speakes. Anyone know her? (May '11) 1 hr LOL 19
cabell co school board 1 hr Mother 48
Huntington Principal Webb (Sep '13) 1 hr Cabell Voter 74
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 7 hr queen 103
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters