Serenity spa in Milton
wanna know

Altavista, VA

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Has anyone been or know anything about serenity spa in Milton I was thinking about going but I don't know if its worth my money...?
customer

Lizemores, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2013
wanna know wrote:
Has anyone been or know anything about serenity spa in Milton I was thinking about going but I don't know if its worth my money...?
Yes I have been several times and really like it.
3 posts removed
Nice Place

Indialantic, FL

#6 Oct 10, 2013
I have seen it when I have been traveling through Milton and have wanted to make an appointment. Do they do brazilian waxing for men and anal bleaching? I am being serious.
modern man

Greensburg, PA

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Nice Place wrote:
I have seen it when I have been traveling through Milton and have wanted to make an appointment. Do they do brazilian waxing for men and anal bleaching? I am being serious.
Only a few places around here do that. I've had it done and it's spectacular. If they offer that at this location I'd check it out.
1 post removed
Funny

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 10, 2013
OHS wrote:
Obviously this thread is meant to drum up business for Serenity Spa.

So please step off.
Agree. Must be really slow at the spa. But, hey let's post on Topix, cheap advertising.
2 posts removed
fit mom

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 11, 2013
Nice Place wrote:
I'm interested in the bleaching as well but to nervous to walk in and ask about it.
so sick

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Oct 11, 2013
Nice Place wrote:
both procedures are weird and creepy, who does that? gag.
Anal_Bleacher

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2013
so sick wrote:
<quoted text>
both procedures are weird and creepy, who does that? gag.
Don't knock it until you try it. It looks so much nicer after having it done.
wanna know

Altavista, VA

#15 Oct 11, 2013
Obviously I'm not able to get a straight answer out of you idiots! So I'll just go and try on my own...
energizer

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2013
Nice Place wrote:
GRoSS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Htgn Manpower office 10 min Looking 22
Why won't HPD followup on drug dealer tip line 14 min Tonei Loggins 8
Baltimore Street drugs 33 min Lola 22
Trump overturns bill coal mining debris 46 min Deplorable Basket... 54
Wildcat power sports 59 min Mo weinberg 5
Kesha and her new junkie 1 hr Mo weinberg 6
B. I. Tches the all American bitches 1 hr The dude 2
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 21 hr Kstro 334

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web