Z-brick oven. Rt 60
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Cedar Grove, WV

#42 Feb 4, 2011
the food is great,there is a lil brunette there that is cute,,,goin to ask for the digits,,,wish me luck
Jacqueline

Huntington, WV

#43 Jan 23, 2014
[
Nothing wrong with speaking your mind, free speech is what this country is all about~You Go Stephanie!!
Jimmy Ray Jenkins

Hockessin, DE

#44 Jan 23, 2014
Is that place ran by queers?
joe

Saint Albans, WV

#45 Jan 25, 2014
Where is this place in barboursville?
ex bar employee

Huntington, WV

#46 Jan 25, 2014
Closed. I guess the Stonewall guys couldn't keep it open. Must have been the $50,000 in back taxes the owe Huntington.
LAZY J

AOL

#47 Jan 25, 2014
to the ex employee. you are dumb ass
Stupid people

Hockessin, DE

#48 Jan 25, 2014
ex bar employee wrote:
Closed. I guess the Stonewall guys couldn't keep it open. Must have been the $50,000 in back taxes the owe Huntington.
It was state taxes and I think they are two different business. From what i understand the business partners separated and and the one on rt 60 is now Slyce on 4th and and z brick is still on forth ave so try to at least be a little educated when u make a comment u fool
ex bar employee

Huntington, WV

#49 Jan 25, 2014
Sorry, state vs city it is still $50,000 in owed taxes. The only similarity between the two stores was the name. If it wasn't for the 18 year old kids with mom and dads CC's or dealers, SW would be closed. I did my time working while I was in school. Glad I have moved on, but won't forgive or forget for how I, along with a lot of others were treated.
Whoever

Huntington, WV

#50 Jan 26, 2014
The place had a low rating with the health department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 37 7 min Face palm 5
special metals is closing tube and bar mills! i... 31 min morley 7
Jockey Club 34 min Tony loggins 30
Now's the time to clean out drug dealers 36 min Tony loggins 5
The Lighthouse Bar 56 min Bar noise 1
Cabell HELP!!!!! 1 hr Trumpnation 24
Kenya Dunfee 2 hr CaptSweatPants 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance