gt

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Anyone know what's up there? It was the 5th house down on the left coming from the old tascallis
mom

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

wow i live on west pea would love to know what happened i live near consignment shop i saw them drive by and was wondering what happened
gt

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

mom wrote:
wow i live on west pea would love to know what happened i live near consignment shop i saw them drive by and was wondering what happened
Yeah the whole place was swarming with agents. I still don't know. It's the White House with the metal car port
lol

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Clandestine donut shop.
1 post removed
mom

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

gt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the whole place was swarming with agents. I still don't know. It's the White House with the metal car port
wow thnx that i know what house it is but i only know about 4 ppl on west pea and they r older folks i will have to ask around
plumber

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Probably a bunch of Mormons
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

That was oddly funny.:)

Does that area actually have a lot of Mormon families?
Jerry Garcia

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

There was a huge opiate bust in Huntington that the FBI was involved in. Holbrook spoke of additional arrests. Maybe they are linked?
mom

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

wow im surprised usually west pea is pretty quiet stuff always happens on darnell but never west pea
i noticed that big light colored brick on the left before u turn down the hill to go to taco bell that has sign in driveway that says farley drive was swarming with cops and troopers a few days ago i dont know what happened but it shoked me to anyone know what happened there.
plumber

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Derper wrote:
That was oddly funny.:)

Does that area actually have a lot of Mormon families?
Yes LOL
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I'm not to surprized. I grew-up from 11yrs. old onward on Montrose Place off of Darnell rd. where Serenity Heights is. Nice place up there, My parents lived on Montrose for over 25 yrs. and I've seen huge busts on West Pea before. Wonder what they found..
plumber

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I bet if the old people were alive today to see the trash that has taken over pea ridge, they would be sick.
just me

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I'm actually glad to see this happen somewhere other than "the hood". No community these days are immune to the drug trade. Goes to show you don't have to be black or live in the black neighborhoods to fall victim to the drug trade
klk

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

just me wrote:
I'm actually glad to see this happen somewhere other than "the hood". No community these days are immune to the drug trade. Goes to show you don't have to be black or live in the black neighborhoods to fall victim to the drug trade
It's on wsaz web site now. Brandon madden had over 300 oxys delivered to him in the mail. After he received his package he was busted
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I wany my oxys back!!!
wow

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

If the stupid white people STOP buying the black mans drugs there wouldn't be a need foo them to be here. The Detroit thugs are here BECAUSE Huntington residents are buying their product. Stop the demand and the supply will go elsewhere.
Ya can't put the blame on Detroit thugs....
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I agree wow but black, white everybody in Huntington buying product
Drinkin man

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

wow wrote:
If the stupid white people STOP buying the black mans drugs there wouldn't be a need foo them to be here. The Detroit thugs are here BECAUSE Huntington residents are buying their product. Stop the demand and the supply will go elsewhere.
Ya can't put the blame on Detroit thugs....
You are right.
OldCrush

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

mom wrote:
wow im surprised usually west pea is pretty quiet stuff always happens on darnell but never west pea
i noticed that big light colored brick on the left before u turn down the hill to go to taco bell that has sign in driveway that says farley drive was swarming with cops and troopers a few days ago i dont know what happened but it shoked me to anyone know what happened there.
Spencer Farley robbed City National on Rt60
mmmm

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

OldCrush wrote:
<quoted text>Spencer Farley robbed City National on Rt60
That's old news, I'm more concerned about the pill pusher we still have living here in the 4th house down on the left on west pea coming from kmart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 3 min Tjb 82
Obama golfs while the world burns 11 min Liberal man girl 23
Cabell Midland and recruiting (May '13) 15 min truth 24
Husband fired from Alcon today. 18 min Another Alcon Employee 15
GC Services (Dec '08) 21 min swssmc1113 294
MARSHALL UNDEFEATED bcs bowl chances 26 min lol 2
BOTW motorcycle club 1 hr My Dixie Wrecked 50
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr ignorance personified 1,342
•••