Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I know her wrote:
Taylor McCarthy is a hoe, she will sleep with anything that walks, this is so funny that I see her name on here. I did not know she worked at hhr, I feel sorry for her co workers wife's or gf, she will fuck there husbands and bf..she had a good guy and cheated on him with whoever she's with now. I know them both.
........REALLY I SEE SOMEONE IS JEALOUS!!!!!SO FUNNY!!!!
shock

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

I recently lost my husband there at sixty five have no clue what happened.please help me
just me

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

midawn wrote:
I am always amazed to hear the attitudes of health care workers regarding forced overtime and understaffing. It seems to me that these are things one should be aware of before entering into that particular field.
It's like hearing ems workers complain about pay (granted, it is terribly low, but...). No one gets into ems to get rich, and everyone knows that illnesses and injuries don't work around certain schedules. That's just how it is.
As to HHR, I have to say that I was very pleased with most employees encountered when my mother was there. The staff did appear to have a lot of work...but...most of them seemed competent enough to handle it, and didn't act aggravated or upset. Perhaps we were simply lucky, and my mother was on a floor where the workers wanted those jobs because they really wanted to care for people.
I have known very few people in the medical field expecting to "clock out" at the same time every day or night. These aren't just "jobs", like being a cashier at Walmart or being a teller at a bank.
I would encourage you to work wherever you have the opportunity to do the work you are choosing to do, and caring for people as you obviously want to do in choosing this career.
How did your interview go?
Your mother must have been on 4th floor
just me

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
Why has this place not been reported? If everyone who has worked there says it is so bad why don't they do something about it? Don't just tell the management there, go over their heads as well. Anyone seeing this first hand and letting it go on is just as guilty of the abuse.

It does no good to report it , yes things was really as bad as you have read. I know because I worked there 10 + years. I went to management and then I called state, nothing was ever done to change things. Because I opened my mouth and defended my residents , I became a problem to them. I know for a fact they was several of us workers who actually reported and called on them but anyone who did they would find reason to fire them.
shock

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

can you help me understand why my husband died.he had only been there less than a month.was there for therapy only.who do I report to I don't know
sosorry

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

shock wrote:
can you help me understand why my husband died.he had only been there less than a month.was there for therapy only.who do I report to I don't know
Who was your husband?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheelies in Huntington 19 min Idgaf 1
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 25 min tate 176
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 46 min tate 56,651
Working poor must rebel 47 min Nurse Cindy 2
after hillary 58 min Silent Majority 22
need help: anyone who had judge keller 1 hr hahahha 6
Skate Park at Harris River Front 1 hr Huntington rider 4

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••