First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Responsible Negro

Vandergrift, PA

#21 Jul 10, 2014
Big Chris wrote:
I just got done shooting the truck man part two. Does anyone want my autograph. Ladies especially cause I am the truck man
Now I don't know Mr. Miller, but I've seen his advertisements about town. Depending on what you're selling, it's known in the advertising world, as a general rule of thumb, that all publicity is good publicity. Now, I'm here in this thread, wasting valuable time from my verbal...er, written jousts, defending my people against hillbilly racists trolls on Topix, to now respond to your ignorance. I see Mr. Miller's name on here everyday. Let the man be. It looks like he enjoys his job, and while your intention is to hate, mentioning his name only reminds the good folk of Huntington what it is that Mr. Miller does. Bad credit? No credit? What's your motivation for hating on this man? Let it go. The Responsible Negro can help you improve your credit so that you can purchase a fine automobile from Mr. Miller. I'm here to help.
Tom Hanks

Proctorville, OH

#22 Jul 10, 2014
No autograph possible, would need to be a mark with a witness.
C Miller

Tampa, FL

#23 Jul 10, 2014
I'm the man with the plan. I want to let you all know I'm the man. Com in let me sell you one of my hamster driving kia souls. Because I'm the man like it or not learn to love it. Haters gonna hate but l don't care I have it all. I'm a superstar I'm the only celebrity in Huntington and I am the man. Hamsters sold separately. Or you can come to my house and l will give some out my private stock. They are barely used. Wink wink!
Really

Tampa, FL

#24 Jul 10, 2014
REALLY!
Wash your ass

Ashland, KY

#25 Aug 19, 2014
You have by far got to be one of the most dumbest ugliest and big headed S.O.B I have ever seen and when I say big headed you truly have a big head and lips to go with it.So don't think you are a catch cause you are not a women would go out with you for one reason to get to your Father.
Chris

United States

#26 Aug 19, 2014
Now come on I am on TV. Are you so stop hating cause I'm tha truck man. Kid rock just bought a escalade from me that truck man. But I can give you a autograph
Chrismillerisapo s

South Point, OH

#27 Aug 20, 2014
Now seeing you get run over by a truck on one of commercials would be one I'd actually watch
whats more pathetic

United States

#28 Aug 20, 2014
not interested wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want your autograph. I hate your ignorant commercials. Each one is more pathetic than the last one. Who are you trying to impress? Yourself? You sure aren't impressing anyone else. Everyone I know can't stand your commercials. Get off the air and do something else with your time, like blowing up balloons. You're full of hot air at both ends. Lol jerk
is the fact that you idiots actually think this is Chris Miller smdh
whats more pathetic

United States

#29 Aug 20, 2014
Do you ignorant souls actually think this is the real Chris Miller. I've always heard Huntington is full of ignorant people now I see th proof. Someone must be jealous of him to waste their time pretending to be him
culopious jones ramirez

United States

#30 Aug 21, 2014
I am the truck man and I am the singin cowboy now
goldy

United States

#31 Aug 23, 2014
Did you go to repo Jo this weekenx
-zaphod-

United States

#32 Aug 23, 2014
Did you go to repo jo
Wash your ass

Ashland, KY

#33 Oct 2, 2014
You are such a nimrod ..........
Land of the lazy leeches

Summersville, WV

#34 Oct 3, 2014
joy wrote:
I think commercials are hysterical. So dumb they are really funny. I look forward 2 each new one. The dumb basketball player is my fave. But surely this isnt the REAL Chris Miller. I would hope that the REAL CM would have more business sense than to post some of the Bull Shit in this thread. Surely the real CM isn't such a narcissistic ass hole.
Actually Chris is a kind person. If the idiot of this post really knew him he would know he is married with children. So at least we know it isn't a disgruntled employee...probably not someone who got a bad car deal either. Just some local loser with no real life and hates anyone who is making it. As far as the commercials go, yes some are silly & others are hilarious but you always remember his name as well as the company...lol get the point haters? He's super smart and smiling all the time...specially when making a deposit.:)
i call bs

United States

#35 Oct 3, 2014
not interested wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want your autograph. I hate your ignorant commercials. Each one is more pathetic than the last one. Who are you trying to impress? Yourself? You sure aren't impressing anyone else. Everyone I know can't stand your commercials. Get off the air and do something else with your time, like blowing up balloons. You're full of hot air at both ends. Lol jerk
your stupid this ain't Chris Miller smh
Heime

Waynesboro, VA

#36 Oct 3, 2014
Good stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Adult Bookstore coming to Huntington 17 min nohalgerg 6
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 28 min trish 173
Single WOMEN with KIDS are EASY but DONT date THEM (Nov '13) 35 min Anonymous 113
Special Metals - New Management in the works? 48 min dotem82 142
What happened on 19th street? 52 min Lauren 7
Anyone interested in a married man 1 hr just saying 9
josh riggs 1 hr Stang 9
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]