I am big Chris miller doea anyone wan...

I am big Chris miller doea anyone want my autograph

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Chris

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2014
I just got done shooting the truck man part two. Does anyone want my autograph. Ladies especially cause I am the truck man
shazam

Portage, MI

#2 Jul 7, 2014
Jealousy will rot your mind....dumbFukk
not interested

Spencer, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Big Chris wrote:
I just got done shooting the truck man part two. Does anyone want my autograph. Ladies especially cause I am the truck man
I know this isn't Chris. He wouldn't take his precious time to mess with ppl on the forum. I think he is a gay man. I don't have anything against gays. I have very good friends that are gay. Nicest ppl in the world. Chris needs to pay his employees more for their hard work.
steve

Madison Heights, VA

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Hard work? They dont work hard. You ever been there and bought car from them? Ive bought 3 all of them junk. Done tossed away. Lol. Work hard
C Miller

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Don't be hating. I can't help it I'm the only celebrity/ SUPERSTARRRRRRRRRRRR. You know you want my autograph. You know I'm the hottest man in Huntington. Every man wants to be me and every woman wants me. So face the facts I'm the big man on the campus.
not interested

Spencer, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2014
C Miller wrote:
Don't be hating. I can't help it I'm the only celebrity/ SUPERSTARRRRRRRRRRRR. You know you want my autograph. You know I'm the hottest man in Huntington. Every man wants to be me and every woman wants me. So face the facts I'm the big man on the campus.
I don't want your autograph. I hate your ignorant commercials. Each one is more pathetic than the last one. Who are you trying to impress? Yourself? You sure aren't impressing anyone else. Everyone I know can't stand your commercials. Get off the air and do something else with your time, like blowing up balloons. You're full of hot air at both ends. Lol jerk
C Miller

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2014
You mere people can't stand the fact that I have it all. You all wish you could be as great as I am. I have money I am the biggest catch in Huntington. Your probably some girl I wouldn't give the time of day to. I'm high class I can't be seen with some run of the mill girl. You have to be upper class if you want to associate with me.
love them

Nellysford, VA

#8 Jul 8, 2014
I like his commercials, that is the only reason I bought a car there in barbourville. love the car and great price.
atleast he getting everyone attention !!!
C Miller

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2014
Atleast somebody knows true talent when they see it. It's not easy being the #1 celebrity in Huntington. I don't get the respect I deserve. I don't understand why everyone is so jealous of me. I can't help it if I'm the total package.
Mitch Mcdonald doobie bro

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2014
Can you bring back Mitch McDonald Chris. Mitch can sing and we love KIA forgettin and the other song.

United States

#11 Jul 8, 2014
Can you do a Kid Rock and Big Smo skit.

United States

#12 Jul 8, 2014
And also can you do a Lynard Skynard skit. Three steps, Sweet Home Dutch Miller and Call me the Kiaz.

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2014
Can you do a Bob Seger song
covegaphollerdud e

United States

#14 Jul 8, 2014
I like the new commercial where there all a fightin and somebody gets hit in the stomach. It is good entertainment and is good salesbpitchea
pathetic

Fairfax, VA

#15 Jul 8, 2014
Unless they sell KIA's in hell.... You're commercials make us vomit blood
pathetic

Fairfax, VA

#16 Jul 8, 2014
Sure you sell cars to retards who believe you're b.s. congrats you soul less idiot
C Miller

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2014
See me on channel fox 11. I'm the coolest. You people just can't see or understand my super greatness. I have it all like I said I'm the total package. It's hard work being this great. All of you that spend you time hating me are just jealous of me. Get over it, you can never be me. I'm the total ONLY CELEBRITY IN HUNTINGTON got it.
Man

Ashland, KY

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Sounds like somebody didnt get a good deal on a car LMFAO!!!!!!!
chris m

Athens, OH

#19 Jul 9, 2014
yes i am the king so ill see you folks at the lot
joy

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2014
I think commercials are hysterical. So dumb they are really funny. I look forward 2 each new one. The dumb basketball player is my fave. But surely this isnt the REAL Chris Miller. I would hope that the REAL CM would have more business sense than to post some of the Bull Shit in this thread. Surely the real CM isn't such a narcissistic ass hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 19 min Truth 17
America Held Hostage Day 246 22 min MarkJ- 15
Walgreens 1st St raven haired beauty. 38 min Ronnie Barnhardt 5
God is an architect so why he put snack shop ne... 46 min Righ holler 1
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr will 264
Trever Dürhammer has claymidua 1 hr Bill Clinton 4
Theresa dasher and chuck stidom 1 hr No em 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance