First Prev
of 2
Next Last
u2canbangapillho e

Vinton, VA

#23 Oct 2, 2012
Want her still wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill take my chances. Ill double wrap it if I have too. She's cute as hell. I still want it.
Guess you're just pissed cause I don't want you? Who are you? Show me a pic and maybe ill want you just as bad. That is if you're petite like she is. I don't do fattys.:)
OK here's how you sleep with heather your gonna need either a Roxy 30 or a bag of heroin and the Lowlife tramp is good to go!(warning she is hep c positive so triple wrap it!)
Wants her

Ardsley, NY

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Heather, if you're reading this. I want you!! I dont but all this BS they're saying. I know you are the bomb baby. Lets get together beautiful. I want you so bad. I want to make you feel good. I KNOW you'll make me feel good.
If it does take s little something to get you, I'll buy you whatever you need. I just want that body so bad. Gimme a shout sexy.
u2canbangapillho e

Vinton, VA

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Wants her wrote:
Heather, if you're reading this. I want you!! I dont but all this BS they're saying. I know you are the bomb baby. Lets get together beautiful. I want you so bad. I want to make you feel good. I KNOW you'll make me feel good.
If it does take s little something to get you, I'll buy you whatever you need. I just want that body so bad. Gimme a shout sexy.
I just told you how to land that skank bro.. a thank you would be nice..
Wants her

Ardsley, NY

#26 Oct 2, 2012
u2canbangapillhoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I just told you how to land that skank bro.. a thank you would be nice..
My bad. Thanks bro.
1 post removed
firemarshall bill

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Nov 18, 2013
All of you love to talk all this crap but she is clean! Well, I think she got popped with drugs on her over the weekend but I'm sure there is some other explaination. Probably her sister. She loves to talk about her sister's drug problems to keep people from talking about her own drug problems. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 5 17 min YessaBoss 5
America Held Hostage Day 4 18 min face palm 13
Trump's Daughter 21 min LittleJohnny 10
Prettiest hooker in Huntington 22 min Lola Rakes 43
We support Ronnie Lusk and HPD (Jul '14) 22 min Joe Porter Relative 50
EMS stop responding to OD calls 33 min Hate junkies 13
Amity Oshell (Jul '16) 58 min mckayla 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance