heather chinn heroin addict

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truthis

Roanoke, VA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Awe apparently heather doesn't like being called out on being a thief and a junkie so she had all her posts removed, poor thing.
truthis

Roanoke, VA

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Keep stealing from your grandma and posting those inspirational comments about how great it is being clean while you literally suck d*ck for your next fix lmao.
truthis

Roanoke, VA

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Update : drivers beware she's driving on a suspended license more than likely high on heroin or pills if you see her driving please contact your local law enforcement office ty.
Not true

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Sep 24, 2012
You're a piece of shit just going on what had happened a year and a half ago, she has been clean for a year and people like you are just trying to pull her back down to that level. Stop hatin because she turned her life around and is doing well, i'm around her and you're obviously not since you have no idea what shes doing now days. Another thing, if her fb profile is private then how do u know what she post? Unless you added her just to stalk her you sick fuck. Grow up
Bbgurl304

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Who's her connect? Anyone know?
Just stop

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Sep 24, 2012
truthis wrote:
Keep stealing from your grandma and posting those inspirational comments about how great it is being clean while you literally suck d*ck for your next fix lmao.
how do you really know heather and what is your first name at least? If you're not scared then it shouldnt be a problem answering those 2 questions
Its so sad

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Sep 24, 2012
I'll tell ya what I know. She is definitely back on drugs. Her grandmaw pays for her script of subs which she sells to get the money to buy for pills, and its not what ya think, shes not just on 30's shes also doin xanys and i'll tell you one of the people she's doing it with, that piece of shit curtis runyon and how do I know this? Because he calls my boyfriend and she brings him over there. She drives a silver honda civic with a hello kitty sticker in the back glass. I really liked heather when she wasn't getting fucked up but now people are starting to find out about her where she and curtis have ripped a couple people I know off. I dont know where her grandmother lives but I do know where her mom lives right there on the corber of that 3 way stop. She has also bought off of a friend of mine and said that it was for her mom but I know it was for her. Look at her arms next time you see her, why do you think she has been wearing long sleeves when its been warm outside, she came by here last week wearing a pair of short shorts and a long sleeve red hollister hoodie and it was 85 degrees outside. I dont hate heather, she is really sweet but when shes on dope she isnt the same person and I know its just a matter of time before she has an overdose, and her "friends and family" that is supposedly around her all the time are either clueless or dont wanna believe it to be true. Either way if nothing is done she is gonna die thats a fact
Its so sad

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Her, curtis, and her sister were just over her tryin to score some but I sent those losers packing
truthis

Altavista, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Danger I guess all these people with basically same stories are just making these things up LMAO its a conspiracy LMAO!
truthis

Altavista, VA

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Dang*
DontAskDontTell

Bronx, NY

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Curtis n Daphne
1 post removed
Phoenix

Proctorville, OH

#13 Sep 25, 2012
truthis wrote:
Awe apparently heather doesn't like being called out on being a thief and a junkie so she had all her posts removed, poor thing.
Truth is you are nothing but a gutter rat that likes to gossip and trash someone behind a fake name.

Yep, you're a filthy gutter rat and piece of s h i t !!!!!!!!!!
gheydar

Altavista, VA

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is you are nothing but a gutter rat that likes to gossip and trash someone behind a fake name.
Yep, you're a filthy gutter rat and piece of s h i t !!!!!!!!!!
And you would be a hepatitis C positive heroin addicted prostitute. BWAHAHAHA
gheydar

Roanoke, VA

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Happy bday heather dont do too much an end up in the emergency room!
P.s- make sure not to share rigs, don't want to spread that hepatitis C you got. ;)
drock

Richmond, VA

#16 Sep 28, 2012
gheydar wrote:
Happy bday heather dont do too much an end up in the emergency room!
P.s- make sure not to share rigs, don't want to spread that hepatitis C you got. ;)
Did that dumb b*itch OD yet? I was wanting to smash it one time I got that h..
Rusure

Huntington, WV

#17 Sep 28, 2012
truthis wrote:
Update : drivers beware she's driving on a suspended license more than likely high on heroin or pills if you see her driving please contact your local law enforcement office ty.
U sure u arent talking about heather w?
Wants it

New York, NY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Is she the petite little tanned brunette? If she's the one I'm thinking of, she's beautiful, and I want her!!
1 post removed
truthis

Richmond, VA

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Bump to my favorite topics thread
wow

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Wants it wrote:
Is she the petite little tanned brunette? If she's the one I'm thinking of, she's beautiful, and I want her!!
Really what's wrong with you? Are you ugly can't get and puss or a dope head too.. What don't you understand she looks like she weights 90lbs soak and wet.. When you shoot dope you get Hep C go ahead fuck with her nasty ass and your butt will be salty as heck when you test positive for Hep.. Lol
Want her still

Danielson, CT

#22 Oct 2, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really what's wrong with you? Are you ugly can't get and puss or a dope head too.. What don't you understand she looks like she weights 90lbs soak and wet.. When you shoot dope you get Hep C go ahead fuck with her nasty ass and your butt will be salty as heck when you test positive for Hep.. Lol
Ill take my chances. Ill double wrap it if I have too. She's cute as hell. I still want it.
Guess you're just pissed cause I don't want you? Who are you? Show me a pic and maybe ill want you just as bad. That is if you're petite like she is. I don't do fattys.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any horny married women want to fool around 16 min Ladyj 12
Christ Temple (Jun '09) 20 min jja 187
Cellular Service Huntington Best plan Lowest pr... 23 min sorry 2
WVU Beats Baylor, Fans Riot Like Ferguson MO 27 min sigh 10
Marshall University rises to #22 in the country 29 min sigh 38
in your face marshall fans suck it 36 min sigh 128
Cricketts Kids Retiring after 30 years!! 46 min Context 2
Shooting Sat 10/18 4 hr I The Know 16
Huntington Dating
Find my Match