His wife cleans houses.
stunum

Nellis, WV

#44 Jun 23, 2013
More like polishes knobs.
Amanda

Clay, WV

#45 Jun 23, 2013
David dont you think its time to stop pretending that your all these other people.You have been caught and just dont know it yet.Tyler go's for you too.Game over.
friend

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Jun 23, 2013
Amanda wrote:
David dont you think its time to stop pretending that your all these other people.You have been caught and just dont know it yet.Tyler go's for you too.Game over.
Oh Amanda you get Internet from jail?
stunum

Nellis, WV

#47 Jun 23, 2013
She likes the bearded clam too.(If you know what I mean.) When you do people wrong in your life, spread lies and disfunction by doing things you shouldn't do and saying things you shouldn't say about people, it comes back to bite you.
You have cheated, scammed people, steal, can't hold a job for long because you are a screwup.
Stop blaming other people David and Michelle, you are the reason why people say things, they tell the truth and you both can't handle the truth.
Daveyboy, you bragged about stealing money from One Stop, you bragged about getting bjs from hookers while you were away from the wife
, you have whined around about her cheating on you with your boss in North Carolina, you whined about her being a pill junkie hooked on pain meds, you said she was running around with your friend before dating and he didn't want anything to do with her anymore and let you clean up with seconds, you can't do anything because you are afraid if ou are out of town she will have her sister Tina and family there stealing your stuff, you worried she was hooking up with married couples on Adult Friend Finder, you said you were monitoring her computer and had to follow her because you were afraid she would leave you for the chick who lived next door to you, Jesse I think was her name.
Then when you found out she was boinking the guy in South Point she met online you did nothing about it. I personally think you are cuckold and like it when you find out that others are using her for a pump and dump and you are there to clean up afterwards.
Both of you are perfect for each other, crazy lying cheaters.
Is your mom still paying your bills? I bet your stepdad regrets hooking up with her, he thought he got lucky LOL, now he has to either pay to move you 2 or 3 times a year when you can't hold a job or let you and the drunk pillhead move in and put up with the craziness. Poor Guy.
Boozer

Huntington, WV

#48 Jun 23, 2013
Me an old David used to put down some moonshine ever now an then.
Amanda

Oakvale, WV

#49 Jun 24, 2013
I think one may say David and Tyler are all done.lol Two great pretenders getting caught up in their dirty deeds.
friend

Huntington, WV

#50 Jun 24, 2013
stunum wrote:
She likes the bearded clam too.(If you know what I mean.) When you do people wrong in your life, spread lies and disfunction by doing things you shouldn't do and saying things you shouldn't say about people, it comes back to bite you.
You have cheated, scammed people, steal, can't hold a job for long because you are a screwup.
Stop blaming other people David and Michelle, you are the reason why people say things, they tell the truth and you both can't handle the truth.
Daveyboy, you bragged about stealing money from One Stop, you bragged about getting bjs from hookers while you were away from the wife
, you have whined around about her cheating on you with your boss in North Carolina, you whined about her being a pill junkie hooked on pain meds, you said she was running around with your friend before dating and he didn't want anything to do with her anymore and let you clean up with seconds, you can't do anything because you are afraid if ou are out of town she will have her sister Tina and family there stealing your stuff, you worried she was hooking up with married couples on Adult Friend Finder, you said you were monitoring her computer and had to follow her because you were afraid she would leave you for the chick who lived next door to you, Jesse I think was her name.
Then when you found out she was boinking the guy in South Point she met online you did nothing about it. I personally think you are cuckold and like it when you find out that others are using her for a pump and dump and you are there to clean up afterwards.
Both of you are perfect for each other, crazy lying cheaters.
Is your mom still paying your bills? I bet your stepdad regrets hooking up with her, he thought he got lucky LOL, now he has to either pay to move you 2 or 3 times a year when you can't hold a job or let you and the drunk pillhead move in and put up with the craziness. Poor Guy.
Stunum. This is the wife. Lay off us. Nothing you say matters or is true. So go onto others.
1 post removed
Freddy Kruger

Export, PA

#52 Jun 26, 2013
Awww i finally hit a nerve for ole stunum. He actually wrote an entire book lol. Michelle in North Carolina never did that nonsense. If im paying a hoe im getting laid not a lame blow. Especially when fags will blow me for free. Yea i bragged about One Stop whats your point? At least im straight up an dont hide behind fake names. Stunum/camero kidd/will taylor. Who constantly fantasizes about sex with his own sister and tried rapeing his niece. Who stole his nephew nasty slut girlfriend. Who is burnt to a krisp cause your mommy had CPS take her daughter but left you because well it was too late. And because your so burned you desire more than life to be Tyler.
Camero Kid

Princeton, WV

#53 Jul 1, 2013
I wonder why your wife uses so many different last names, I guess I would use any name but yours, who wants to be associated with the Keebler Elf with BO and no hair.
I wish you and Michelle would get together and get the stories straight, in one breath you claim that everything is lies, the next thing you are saying that it was long ago.
It cracks me up because you still can't figure out who I am. Ask Michelle to come clean with you about EVERYTHING, she knows who I am.
HEH!HEH!HEH!
princess

Huntington, WV

#54 Jul 3, 2013
Camero Kid wrote:
I wonder why your wife uses so many different last names, I guess I would use any name but yours, who wants to be associated with the Keebler Elf with BO and no hair.
I wish you and Michelle would get together and get the stories straight, in one breath you claim that everything is lies, the next thing you are saying that it was long ago.
It cracks me up because you still can't figure out who I am. Ask Michelle to come clean with you about EVERYTHING, she knows who I am.
HEH!HEH!HEH!
Umm no Michelle does not an she really wish you would stop
ginagurl

Memphis, TN

#55 Jan 14, 2015
Tessa wrote:
Hello who are you?
Michelle Watkeys
Hi Tessa text me 304nine6three2seven6two

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East End heroin overdose 14 min Scorned 42
Attention Any White Women 40 min Tyron Jefferson 5
No one here identifies with Trump 40 min The Watchman 5
Hipsters dressed like lumberjacks 46 min con stee patient 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Governor Alex Wei... 1,283
Dentist (Jan '13) 2 hr Tooth fairy 45
Antonio Stubblefield anyone know him? 3 hr Bob 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages