#1 Jul 22, 2012
Anyone know this guy or have information about him

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Looking for info wrote:
Anyone know this guy or have information about him
My sister kicked his ass about twenty years ago....
Looking for info

Wharton, WV

#3 Jul 23, 2012
That doesnt tell me anything at all about him
Dude Watson

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jul 24, 2012
he is on the down low wif a black dude name shawndale out wayne last i herd
Tina

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Jul 24, 2012
David is my brother in law... He is an a** but dont come on here starting shit about him... He has a wife and a child and I'm sure he could care less that someone is on topix looking for info on him. Get a life and leave him and his family alone.
Sandy

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2012
Dont know this David Watkeys, but i do know of a Charles Watkeys and his son Chip Watkeys.
They not only ran the old Ramada Inn out of Rte 60, they also ran a little illegal side business in the back of the Ramada Inn. At least this was what Chip use to say when he was high on something.
Watkeys

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 6, 2012
You would actually believe what someone says when they are high? What other wild tales do you have
stumun

Huntington, WV

#8 Jan 7, 2013
He is a little short bald dude, crazy who has a crazy pillhead wife, busted in Fairmont. Fired from several jobs, worked with him at EDS, got kicked out by South Charleston Police for harassing and threatening supervisor, fired from state of West Virginia, fired from a company in North Carolina and a bank in North Carolina. Dirty as a baby's diaper, the diaper smells better. He and wife are both weirdos, been thrown out of rentals for not paying rent, tearing up house letting dogs crap all over the house and pee everywhere because they are too lady to take the dog out.
Lisa

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 21, 2013
stumun wrote:
He is a little short bald dude, crazy who has a crazy pillhead wife, busted in Fairmont. Fired from several jobs, worked with him at EDS, got kicked out by South Charleston Police for harassing and threatening supervisor, fired from state of West Virginia, fired from a company in North Carolina and a bank in North Carolina. Dirty as a baby's diaper, the diaper smells better. He and wife are both weirdos, been thrown out of rentals for not paying rent, tearing up house letting dogs crap all over the house and pee everywhere because they are too lady to take the dog out.
this the wife. Wow. Pill head. Hehehe. Whoever ya are. You need your info right before puttin on here.
katniss

Summersville, WV

#10 Feb 21, 2013
no
tessa

Summersville, WV

#11 Feb 21, 2013
hes a cutie
1 post removed
gina

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 21, 2013
tessa wrote:
hes a cutie
Yes he is.
stunum

Summersville, WV

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Get your eyes checked quick, he is about 5 3 and weighs about 275 bald except a little bit of red hair, he is a mamas boy, can't hold a job more than 6 months without getting fired.Sister in law is a junkie hooker, wife addicted to pain meds.
Only decent person in the family is his dad, smartest one too. He was smart enough to leave his crazy ex wife, especially after she got caught screwing her current husband now on the job at East. She got fired too for embezzling money. Surprised Davey Boy isn't in trouble for all of the stuff he stole on the job.
DaRunner

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Professionally, this guy is top notch. No one cares about the other stuff. Can he do the job you hire him for? Yes, he can and that's all you need to know.
to stunum

Vandergrift, PA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
i know everyone at EDS and I knew David your statements prove your a liar. David was among the top 3 call takers in the call center. i am fairly certain you didnt work with us at EDS. Also we all liked David a great deal.
Tessa

Blairsville, PA

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Hello who are you?
Michelle Watkeys
Bill Pinson

Alexandria, VA

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Leave the guy alone.
good guy

Milton, WV

#19 Feb 25, 2013
good people
davids wife

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Tessa wrote:
Hello who are you?
Michelle Watkeys
I'm his wife
Larry

Cave City, KY

#21 Feb 25, 2013
HEY I WORKED WITH HIM AT EDS AND HE WERN'T IN THE TOP 3 EVER. I NO FOR A FACT THAT BILLY DONE TOOK MOST OF HIS CALLS WHILE HE WAS IN THE TOLIET. SO THERE. BUT HE IS A REAL GOOD GUY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 13 min The Last Warrior ... 22
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 18 min tristate tech 10
Create your own Forum 1 hr besthavemovedaway 763
obama isnt black (Oct '12) 1 hr charlie 22
Sarah Jobnson 1 hr What I said it 2
Heroin junkies finally doing us a favor 1 hr Sad 12
Kerry workman 1 hr What I said it 3
do most girls take it in the rear? 2 hr Barbie Doll 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance