Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Does he own Ginos and Tudors
thats crazy

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 29, 2011
wondering wrote:
Does he own Ginos and Tudors
He owns all the Gino's around here except the one in kenova. He use to own a Tudors in the east end. Not sure if he still does. But no he does not own all of the Tudor.
yes

Nitro, WV

#3 Dec 29, 2011
yep he does.
Toughcreek

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 29, 2011
He does not own any Tudors but he has a partnership with them as far as sharing locations. Oshel Craigo owns most of the Tudors and John Tudor owns a few.
yep

Hurricane, WV

#5 Dec 29, 2011
he owns the chain. some Gino's are owned by other people after purchasing a franchise.
Peppi

Savannah, GA

#6 Dec 29, 2011
John owns 16th street, Rt 60 & 1 in the west end.
1 post removed
6itch named karma

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2011
He is a jerk. I hated working for him
exGinos worker

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 30, 2011
6itch named karma wrote:
He is a jerk. I hated working for him
Really? I worked for him 20 years ago and he was really a great boss. I'll admit, the food has sure went to hell. It's just AWFUL now. And too costly.:(
marshall fan
#10 Dec 30, 2011
I must agree that the food is just not fit to eat and it is the worst product sold at marshall fb and bb games

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Huntington, WV

#11 Dec 31, 2011
Toughcreek wrote:
He does not own any Tudors but he has a partnership with them as far as sharing locations. Oshel Craigo owns most of the Tudors and John Tudor owns a few.
Oshel owns more ginos then kenny as well
hal

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2011
Kenny is always very nice. He has worked himself very hard over the years. Food prices are on par with everyone else. 10th st gino's is good quality for sure.
PUBsucks

South Hill, VA

#13 Dec 31, 2011
i know kenny grant owns the one in lavalette b.c he did when i worked there... i do know one thing tho, the pub sucks soooo bad... food good but the game room is so lame. its run down, everythings broke ....he could make alot of $$@ that place, but noone can spend any cause all his games are busted!
Gina

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2011
Alot of $ is now made on the fambling machines. He also owns the B'ville Gino's. What a piece of crap that location is.
Tim

Boynton Beach, FL

#15 Jan 1, 2012
He doesn't believe in loyalty ill tell u that
ginos

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 8, 2012
kenny owns ginos/subway in west end...tudors, all huntington ginos, lavalette, p'ville, rt 2. thats it...i know cause i was his manager and had to travel to these locations
Gina

Huntington, WV

#17 Jan 8, 2012
ginos wrote:
kenny owns ginos/subway in west end...tudors, all huntington ginos, lavalette, p'ville, rt 2. thats it...i know cause i was his manager and had to travel to these locations
Dear manager, why can't I put toppings on the cheese bread strips?
6itch named karma

Hurricane, WV

#18 Jan 8, 2012
When i worked there like 10 years ago we let our customers, if they paid for the extra topping. It doesnt make no sense you cant now.
job hunter

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 12, 2012
exGinos worker wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I worked for him 20 years ago and he was really a great boss. I'll admit, the food has sure went to hell. It's just AWFUL now. And too costly.:(
Yea but he'll u can't beat pizza for 5.99
For Real

Oceana, WV

#20 Jan 12, 2012
Gino's is nasty. I worked at the one on 10th. and it was filthy and infested with roaches. Went in the storage room out back once and a dead mouse was laying in the floor. This was about 8 years ago so I don't know about now but my guess is that it's the same.
justsaying

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Mar 9, 2014
He owns 4 Tudors all the ginos 1 subway and a few gaming places. I worked for him he isn't bad but he is 84 yrs old an not that involved now an some of his managers need to be replaced they are awful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alligator Jackson 19 min Alligatorhunter 51
Trump statue to be placed at big Sandy and Mars... 20 min sure 1
The left use race card to further hidden agenda. 24 min TheActualBird 1
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 26 min sure 82
America Held Hostage Day 211 29 min Stevie Wonder 12
Bums/junkies flooding Huntington 32 min flush em out 6
How long dors it take to get public housing in ... 46 min TheActualBird 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance