making money at the dog park

making money at the dog park

Posted in the Huntington Forum

opertunist

Snowshoe, WV

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Dog fights aren’t the only hazards that dogs and owners can encounter while at a dog park. There is always a chance of dogs getting injured while running and playing. In fact, the top category of insurance claims paid out by Business Insurers of the Carolinas (BIC), the company that underwrites the majority of bonding and liability insurance policies for members of Pet Sitters International, resulted from accidents that occurred while the pet was walking, playing or running.

David Pearsall, director of sales and marketing for BIC, said his company has also paid out large claims for dogs knocking people down while at the dog park.“We’ve paid two claims for more than $200,000 that involved dogs knocking down people at dog parks,” Pearsall said.

the transfer of wealth is starting
watching

Wexford, PA

#2 Aug 14, 2011
Karen will be there .
not worried

Snowshoe, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2011
i've have doggy insurance
reo stansberry

Seattle, WA

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Hi I have recently moved next door to a dog park and would like to work for your company

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East end break-ins 7 min Seriously 29
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 min The Last warrior ... 1,473
Huntington is the pit of hell 17 min Really 53
for black people 3 26 min in the key of life 124
Sean Hannity confesses!! 44 min -zaphod- 46
Sen. Joe Manchin 53 min FOVR 4
Family dollar 9th ave 1 hr ansella 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance