First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friendly

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2012
I'm planning an adult party for sexually curious adults. If interested please email @ [email protected] I plan on having it in the Huntington or Barboursville area depeding on venue availability. There will be games, entertainment, food and drinks.
Wondering

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Is it a toy party or just a party to hook up
billy Adkins

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2012
friendly wrote:
I'm planning an adult party for sexually curious adults. If interested please email @ [email protected] I plan on having it in the Huntington or Barboursville area depeding on venue availability. There will be games, entertainment, food and drinks.
I want to come
friedly

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2012
I plan on both. There will be items for sale for pleasure enhancement. This is not the purpose pf the event though. This event is for locals to have the opportunity to meet others with open minds to human sexuality. I want to bring an this area into the 21st century and and allow people to act out their fantasies in a safe, clean, and protected environment.
melly

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 3, 2012
friedly wrote:
I plan on both. There will be items for sale for pleasure enhancement. This is not the purpose pf the event though. This event is for locals to have the opportunity to meet others with open minds to human sexuality. I want to bring an this area into the 21st century and and allow people to act out their fantasies in a safe, clean, and protected environment.
what your email?
1 post removed
Nora

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 3, 2012
sounds fun!
appalachian ambrosia

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 3, 2012
I just worry that I'll run into relatives again. Awkward!
friends

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2012
I have never had to happen at nearly twenty events I have sponsored.
melly

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Sep 3, 2012
friends wrote:
I have never had to happen at nearly twenty events I have sponsored.
I tried to email. It didn't work.

Since: Aug 12

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Sorry, not interested.
wow

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2012
I want to be there I love these shows
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Age range?
Hell yeah

Hurricane, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Hell yeah it's about time... Let me know when and where
Steve

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Do you still do these party's? Are gays welcomed?
friendly

Portage, MI

#16 Jan 28, 2013
I am happy to say my last event in the area was a blast. There is another planned in the Spring. I will post contact info soon.
Wondering

Addison, NY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Are you male or female, how old are you, where are you from? Just wanting to know a little about the host. As for the party, what type of people typically attend (all attractive, all unattractive, fat, skinny, gay, straight, a little of everyone), what is the age range, what is the alcohol and drug policy, what are the rules, etc. I would have to know all these things before I would know if I wanted to attend and I would imagine most other people would have the same questions. If for some reason you can't answer on here let me know and a current e-mail and I'll send a request for info there. But, I figure it would get more interest in your party if all these questions were publicly answered. Also, do you charge to get in and how much if you do.(+ If there is alcohol involved, is it BYO, included in admission, or paid for by the drink?) Interested to hear your responses. Thanks.
Something to try

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Jan 29, 2013
friendly wrote:
I am happy to say my last event in the area was a blast. There is another planned in the Spring. I will post contact info soon.
Can I get some contact info to be put on a mailing list?
3 posts removed
Hehehe

Chesapeake, VA

#22 Jan 29, 2013
You all have just been "HAD" by friendly!The "troll" from Chicago. Hahaha
friendly

Portage, MI

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Having sex with people you dont know in public? Thats "bringing us into the 21st century"..ewwww... The romans did it 2000 years ago, its called an orgy.. Your a tad late.
I have never participated in an orgy nor would I. This is a coming together of people with similar interests. What happens between consenting adults after meeting is totally up to them. This is just a venue that allows them to be safe and comfortable.
friendly

Portage, MI

#24 Jan 29, 2013
Hehehe wrote:
You all have just been "HAD" by friendly!The "troll" from Chicago. Hahaha
Had...go back to the holler. I am sorry you feel the need to bash my post but you can always go elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white liberals are closet racists 2 min Silent Majority 4
Black females refuse to listen to liberals. Hil... 4 min Silent Majority 2
Huntington Babe Ruth 8 min Mike Shockley 574
America Held Hostage Day 210 14 min Silent Majority 5
Liberals are Statists 33 min Silent Majority 5
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 38 min Silent Majority 242
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 43 min Big Board 72

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance