of 3
Next Last
lol

Oakvale, WV

#44 Aug 21, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ISN'T Laura.
That explains her personality, remarks to everyone, and ability to do her Job. She's under control, and kisses rear ends.
Harvey Town

Huntington, WV

#45 Aug 21, 2014
The Truth does hurt doesn't it Lora !!!!
Truth wrote:
People need to stop mentioning other people when your really don't know who it is.
I hear that Bobbie has gone and jumped on people for saying things about her on this blog saying you better not say anything else about me!!!
Well Damn, its all the truth and as the old saying goes the TRUTH hurts.
She should be worried about her Character for she is putting challenged people from her Church in here and hugging all of them rubbing their backs as they leave after an appointment.
Go check out the blogs on Hot topics Christ Temple Crazies and see what it all about.
Its sad that Churches use Gods Holy word for Biblical misguidings and disbelieves to support what the Church believes in and how they determine who can be a member.
This isn't a retirement Home, its the Projects of downtown in the works for Drugs, Alcoholics, Hoes and Boes, and a dog kennel.
Truth or Dare!!!!!!!!! Challenge to tell all the truth?????
lol

Oakvale, WV

#46 Sep 10, 2014
Bobbie has ruined this High Rise. If Hud would come in and pull her certificate we all would be shit out of luck. We all would have to move and this would be an empty building. The Rent they would be asking for would be tremendous. Around 680.00 for 1 bedroom.
lol

Princeton, WV

#47 Oct 29, 2014
As a Resident here I firmly believe all this negative comments has drawn more Drug Dealers, and Prostitute's. Even though it all is true, it has ruined a peaceful living situation for all. The building need to be cleaned up and out first by starting with management, then with maintenance. Only then is when it can be brought back up to a Grade C High Rise. After that is accomplished then it could and I said (could) be turned into a grade A place to live. Until then it will continue to go to the Dogs and it has already done that. Lots of work and Ball busting Management will it ever return to just that.
2 posts removed
sunshine

Scott Depot, WV

#50 May 17, 2015
Any 2015 comments
Herritage

Saint Albans, WV

#51 Jun 29, 2015
sunshine wrote:
Any 2015 comments
So if Bobbie is retiring the first of the year what a mess new Management will have to deal with. All the camera's. Securrity has been so counter productive. Many don't work, surprise surprise. Turning this back into a senior building per new rules, regulations. A joke. More drugs, animals, teft is still on the rise. Can't keep Assistant Manager. Lists of cronies, stinking brown nosing sits at front door appearing to be GATE KEEPERS. All they are is huge trouble makers. One sneaks around listen under doors and tells everything he hears only to put relish on it fabricate fore lies.. Privacy here? Not a chance pick and choose very wisely in whomever you talk to. Aver all rating,,, A DUMP. H8GHLAWN PROJECTS EQUAL MARCUM TERRACE This is a study done since Bobbie took over. It's Fact.......
What a Joke

Huntington, WV

#52 Jun 30, 2015
Herritage wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Bobbie is retiring the first of the year what a mess new Management will have to deal with. All the camera's. Securrity has been so counter productive. Many don't work, surprise surprise. Turning this back into a senior building per new rules, regulations. A joke. More drugs, animals, teft is still on the rise. Can't keep Assistant Manager. Lists of cronies, stinking brown nosing sits at front door appearing to be GATE KEEPERS. All they are is huge trouble makers. One sneaks around listen under doors and tells everything he hears only to put relish on it fabricate fore lies.. Privacy here? Not a chance pick and choose very wisely in whomever you talk to. Aver all rating,,, A DUMP. H8GHLAWN PROJECTS EQUAL MARCUM TERRACE This is a study done since Bobbie took over. It's Fact.......

Sound like you are the one that is the trouble maker, Always gripping about everything and anything when people try to make it a better place to live, Oh I guess YOU are the type that acts like the rules don't apply to you !!! I'll even go as far as to say YOU are probably one of them them that sits downstairs to start viscous rumors on people and that puts there nose in everybody's business and think YOU are above and better than everyone !! Your not happy with anything, even happy with yourself !! You sound like a very negative person, Well if you are not happy where you live then move and make yourself and others happy !!
Fed up with lies

Huntington, WV

#53 Jun 30, 2015
take he tour
Ugh

Mountain View, CA

#54 Oct 12, 2015
New Assistant Manager fired at Highlawn. Rude acted like a bouncer, harsh words to the Senior Citizens and other. His britches were to big. Had a swishy hanging hand with a snap.
Observer

Washington, DC

#55 Oct 12, 2015
Kneegers smell like fritos and stale popcorn.
Ugh

Mountain View, CA

#56 Oct 14, 2015
Observer wrote:
Kneegers smell like fritos and stale popcorn.
Awh. Nice analogy. He was her body guard ,( quote from her own mouth) Guess there was a little chicken in him, big rooster ran him off. Wasn't the Boy for this job. Dosent take a genius to chew him up and spit out.
Resident

Huntington, WV

#57 Oct 16, 2015
Ok well for starters for everybody that loves to run there mouth .Greg and Debbie wasent so bad he done what Julie wanted him to do he had no choice however things did get done but slow he wasent as bad as all thought right it was nowhere near as bad as what it is now.2nd tom and nathon they were clean trustworthy and they knew how to do there job I watched tom start to shovel snow at 5 in the morning so it was clear when everybody got up nobody else does that and that's a fact nathon was great with the air conditioning when nobody else could get it running them to guys scored high on the react inspection in the 90s and they only had a couple months to work on it also thats good work why cause they knew what they were doing they was a good team .now the building got a low low score it is in worse shape now than it has ever been .for starters they need to get tom and nathon to come back get a manager they can work with and let them loose in the building let them fix it and I know they can .....
Not good

Mountain View, CA

#58 Feb 23, 2016
Well it seems as Larry, new manager is putting people in here from Christ Temple in here to. Bobby thought him well. That's called nepatisum. Don't think he will work out for he really has no experience in rental property. Very timid soft spoken, not assertive at all. But the cronies here that cause trouble have their nose up his butt already. Those people know who you are. Trying to act as managers.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#59 Feb 28, 2016
Not good wrote:
Well it seems as Larry, new manager is putting people in here from Christ Temple in here to. Bobby thought him well. That's called nepatisum. Don't think he will work out for he really has no experience in rental property. Very timid soft spoken, not assertive at all. But the cronies here that cause trouble have their nose up his butt already. Those people know who you are. Trying to act as managers.
Well here you go again never happy because she doesn't get her way, gossips about everyone and stirs the S-pot. For gods sake L.C. if your not happy where you live by all means please move, my aunt lives there and is very happy except for all the drama and back stabbing going on there and yes L.C. she has mentioned your name quite a bit, you are the ringleader and the biggest problem there and should be by all means be put out on the street along with your cronies !!!! Oh yea L.C. what is this my aunt was telling me about you stealing another tenants cell phone, SHAME ON YOU !! Once again if your not happy by all means please move, I know for a fact there will be quite a lot of people that would stand back and cheer you on if and when you move or get evicted !!!!! By the way go back to school and learn how to spell ...... The spelling of your BIG wors is "nepotism" !!
Not good

Mountain View, CA

#60 Mar 2, 2016
Ha! You two face sucker, always believe it's LC. She has noting to do with this media. Your the biggest bigot problem in her. Instead of trying to suck ass move yourself, it would be a very pleasant place to live after a few more are gone.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#61 Mar 10, 2016
Not good wrote:
Ha! You two face sucker, always believe it's LC. She has noting to do with this media. Your the biggest bigot problem in her. Instead of trying to suck ass move yourself, it would be a very pleasant place to live after a few more are gone.
God you make me laugh, can't you read or are you just a idiot !!!! I said My aunt lives there, so how in the hell would I move out !!!! LOL You poor pitiful idiot thinking you a big badass hiding behind your computer screen, come out come out you poor little scared child !!!! Just sounds like you are the "BIGGEST BIGOT, TWO FACED TROUBLE MAKEING SCUM in the building !!!!! For the of god please get a life or go away or even better yet just "MOVE" be part of the solution by packing and going away from such a wonderful place like Highlawn Place !!!!! Since you're not L.C, but sounds as if you 2 must be joined at the hip take her with !!!!! stop being such a hide behind the computer screen WIMP !!!!LOL BYE LOOSER !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to meet *good* single women (Jan '11) 3 min just me 93
Cloud Seeding 35 min Boom 4
Wheres Markj the political hack? 37 min MarkJ- 134
where has zappy been 39 min John Holmes 3
Aubree Ryann 49 min Bill 5
It's YOUR Money ! We Pay The Higher Prices ! 59 min Becky 44
need a really good daytime flashlight 1 hr FOGLE FUHSHO 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages