Pisses Resident

Huntington, WV

#22 Jan 8, 2014
The maintenance Guy Don is a lazy no good thief that hides from his responsibilities and pawns his work on his helper, to lazy to even mop a wet floor. Lord forbid you let him in your apartment he might steal you blind if you are not watching !!!! Management sits in there office never come out "except for lunch" and acts like they don't know or see anything so why should they do anything. If you have a problem you should take it to HUD you will get answers and action with them !!!!!
Resident

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 15, 2014
I think I know who this Duo is. And its a good one if it is. Two guys.
This place needs to go on the picket line. We were up for Premier living in a magazine and Bobbie hired a boxes of rocks to help clean and prepare for it. Double box of rocks. ARE YOU JOKING! We made it in the magazine with pictures.. They people didn't see behind the lines or past Management. Fired the new guy after the big reveal. This is a big joke. Cameras in elevators now going in trash rooms!. Yes This stupid new guy in Maintenance Decided he couldn't handle the large dumpsters so he downsized to a small. 116 Apts trying to find out who is clogging up the trash shoots, only one or two day's of pick up. Ugh! Go figure it.
Now who has the Triple box of rocks now, Bobbie Hunter, and Don rocks. Washes Dryers still a big joke. Its time for Pissed tenants to shit or get off the pot or move out..Local news.
wondering

Huntington, WV

#24 Feb 15, 2014
Is this the high rise thats across from Applebees? If so,I always thought that was older/elderly people that lived there,not all this other crap. It was a nice place,in fact my fiancee' wanted me to get an apt there in hopes of getting one that faced the river,well I don't want to be where there is drug thugs and if the place is nasty and infested with bedbugs,whats up with that? Sounds like another Pritchard hotel,instead of a nice Apt building. What is going on with HUD that they allow such crap as this happening in what should be a very nice downtown Apts. I think you that live there should be complaining to higher ups,then you might get this taken care of. Good Luck!
movingsoon

Kenna, WV

#25 Apr 18, 2014
Everyone needs to move from this nasty place. Two more maintenance guy's gone Don, Jail due to drugs and drug theft even here, Mike from Fort gay Theft from units here and work tools.
going on third week of no laundry facilities, poor stopped up drain lines, which is always the problem. Stupid illiterate management, and California management also. All are speakers of lies.
Tee name should be changed to the Projects at Highlawn. We thought Greg was bad but Bobbie and Joan rules when it come to getting in scum, more druggies, Trashy people than ever before. The Health Dept is called and during their visit over issues Bobbie lies to their face and they are satisfied with her answers. Nothing still gets done. not one earthly thing. More bed bugs from same people never to get rid of them in the first place. 60lb dogs now are living here. more dogs than people now. Dog Shit in washers, on floors, off balcony's. AND THIS PLACE HAS A PREMIER LIVING RATING? OH PLEASE. ITS A PURE DOWN RIGHT SHIT, DRUG, DRUNKEN PLACE. BETTING This place will close down soon.
C CLEAR

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Apr 18, 2014
Shut this place down. Why dont you all report this to someone in authority. What about Ceredo Manor? or the place on the river behind Highlawn Place.
leaving

Oakvale, WV

#27 Apr 19, 2014
C CLEAR wrote:
Shut this place down. Why dont you all report this to someone in authority. What about Ceredo Manor? or the place on the river behind Highlawn Place.
I hear that place is in the same shape. Hud will do nothing nor the Health Dept. Many Elderly people are stuck here to endure the ABUSE Management dishes out. I blame HUD and DHHS for not Slapping California known as CCI with fines. And Keeping piss poor Management. As long as they keep kissing each others ass, and hiding the truth, it will continue.
1 post removed
screwedupmess

Princeton, WV

#29 May 18, 2014
I so wish someone could lead us to a solution to this bull shitting mess that Bobbie Hunter has put this place in. We really need legal advice, but where do we turn.
Two adults and 3,4 and 5 Children living in one bedrooms apartments. screaming and crying kids on balcony's where no one can sit out and have peace and quiet.
Cloth being thrown off balcony's and screen's from window torn out and thrown on ground. This pace has been turned into a Day Care center. Complaints to Manager and people being told to mind their own business. What the Hell? elderly men pissing of balcony's and peeing on people and manager doing nothing. Again what the hell? I so wish A good Lawyer would read some of this and WSAZ listen and do follow ups with residents. WE need some action. Hud will do nothing for they tell us they don't own the place and for us to call California CCI investments. They do nothing to help. All they want is their money and the hell with everthing else. DON'T THINK ABOUT MOVIN HERE. ITS A PISSY PLACE IN EVERY SENCE OF THE WORD.
LOL

Huntington, WV

#30 May 29, 2014
Resident wrote:
I think I know who this Duo is. And its a good one if it is. Two guys.
This place needs to go on the picket line. We were up for Premier living in a magazine and Bobbie hired a boxes of rocks to help clean and prepare for it. Double box of rocks. ARE YOU JOKING! We made it in the magazine with pictures.. They people didn't see behind the lines or past Management. Fired the new guy after the big reveal. This is a big joke. Cameras in elevators now going in trash rooms!. Yes This stupid new guy in Maintenance Decided he couldn't handle the large dumpsters so he downsized to a small. 116 Apts trying to find out who is clogging up the trash shoots, only one or two day's of pick up. Ugh! Go figure it.
Now who has the Triple box of rocks now, Bobbie Hunter, and Don rocks. Washes Dryers still a big joke. Its time for Pissed tenants to shit or get off the pot or move out..Local news.
Then move out of the place if you are so unhappy !!!!
sally jones

Huntington, WV

#31 May 31, 2014
all you can get out of Bobbie if you can get to talk to her is it will take time to get things done well hell will freeze first all she does is clean the widows sweep the rug she brought in which by he way people have tripped over. There Is 4 generations living in a 1 bedroom apt on the 6th floor I understand that grandkids visit grandparents but there are rules about visitors and they are not being followed .
talcome

Charleston, WV

#32 Jul 1, 2014
Well damn, Boobie had a visit from California and all she was here for is to see what a wonderful job boobie is doing, like crap. why dont anyone make a surprise visit and see what is really going on. If you have camera's and a malty screen monitor why cant this so call manager see what is going on. drunks coming in, dirty filthy people all day long, people riding bicycles through the lobby in plain sight, and we know they are doing drugs. Boobie never goes out and stops these thugs It called a manager who cant multi-task, one track mind that can't focus on more than one thing at her time. if you can't do a great job in 8 hrs five day's a week go home. 8:00am to 9:00 to 11:00 pm and she can't remember if she locked the office door every time when leaving. Please!
The so called assistant manager isn't that at all. she is just here to pay bills and PC input who can't get a thing right and Boobie won't let her in on nothing at all. going on 4 yrs we have had 13 so called maintenance men or boy's. all but two were thieves and drug addicts. these last two, what a joke, greasy hair, stinking every day,don't think they bath or know the use of deodorant, smell like poo-oo the newest one. Tom, Nathan were the best no one can deny. Boobie and Joonie leave. Dont move here if you are thinking a fine retirement. its the projects for sure.
talcome

Charleston, WV

#33 Jul 1, 2014
At least Joonie cleaned the lobby and doors,window 100% better than the two who are here now.
lmao

Palmyra, VA

#34 Jul 6, 2014
sally jones wrote:
all you can get out of Bobbie if you can get to talk to her is it will take time to get things done well hell will freeze first all she does is clean the widows sweep the rug she brought in which by he way people have tripped over. There Is 4 generations living in a 1 bedroom apt on the 6th floor I understand that grandkids visit grandparents but there are rules about visitors and they are not being followed .
I have an idea....mind your own business...what goes on the someone elses apt behind closed doors is not your concern. I'm sure you are one of those nosey old women that sit in the lobby and watch for something to talk about. Are you jealous that nobody comes to visit you, let alone would spend some time with you. Mind your own business!
talcome

Kenna, WV

#35 Jul 14, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea....mind your own business...what goes on the someone elses apt behind closed doors is not your concern. I'm sure you are one of those nosey old women that sit in the lobby and watch for something to talk about. Are you jealous that nobody comes to visit you, let alone would spend some time with you. Mind your own business!
Well mind your own business needs to mind your own stinking ass. We know it stinks. So many of you want to try and run this place on illegal grounds and bring it into here. Does Bobbie have control of this place. Hell no and she never gain control. She doesn't have the mind set to muti-tasking. I hear the California girl just loves Bobbie. She's crazier than a turd on a popsicle stick. You talking about pulling the wool over and deep. Camera's do no good and will never do any good with the management here. So Mind your own business you are one of the many tenants who retaliate to keep control of what goes on in here. You good but the runny shit you all dish out will slap you in the face before its all over with. Dare to throw it first. YOUR ASS will get whooped so out of control you won't know what hit you.
ITS COMMING AND YOU'LL SEE! We know who the whisper's are.!!!!!!!!! Come get it ass hole.
talcome

Kenna, WV

#36 Jul 15, 2014
sally jones wrote:
Not one rule is being followed here. So many tenants who have sluts, hookers, and bookers for the hoes and their own family members. Sad enough, this has turned into a dog pound who shits all over the grounds even the sidewalks, in the lobby, elevators, and on the floors. My dog didn't do that. Bobbie is so afraid to face the problem ones. Bed bugs stills o bad that apartments, are polluted and they wait for 2 month before making then get rid of the bedding and even living room furniture. Keep your apartment clean and maintain clean you own living space you won't get the trash from your own relatives.
Oh and the two hired for maintenance, oh my goodness. Wayne stinks so bad every where he goes he leaves a horrid odor.. they both look like grease pigs. Don't think they take a bath with soap just water. Trust them? hell no. stay here long? NO! In no way are they to be trusted. Just observing for two or three day's and over Qualified!!!!!!!!!! Hell no they aren't.
What about rules for hiring? Yeh anything goes for tenants, and employees until a letter has been sent out that so and so are no longer employed at the Projects of Highlawn. That is what has happen to the last 14 employees in the past 3-1/2 years. Duh Ass holes.
1 post removed
talcome

Princeton, WV

#38 Jul 19, 2014
Mikedevry wrote:
P again
Shut up Mike. You are dooless.
talcome

Princeton, WV

#39 Jul 19, 2014
talcome wrote:
At least Joonie cleaned the lobby and doors,window 100% better than the two who are here now.
Amen and she smells better. Not like dirty ass.
LOL

Huntington, WV

#40 Aug 15, 2014
You tell'um Lora !!
wondering wrote:
Is this the high rise thats across from Applebees? If so,I always thought that was older/elderly people that lived there,not all this other crap. It was a nice place,in fact my fiancee' wanted me to get an apt there in hopes of getting one that faced the river,well I don't want to be where there is drug thugs and if the place is nasty and infested with bedbugs,whats up with that? Sounds like another Pritchard hotel,instead of a nice Apt building. What is going on with HUD that they allow such crap as this happening in what should be a very nice downtown Apts. I think you that live there should be complaining to higher ups,then you might get this taken care of. Good Luck!
LOL

Huntington, WV

#41 Aug 15, 2014
Tell it like it is Lora !!!!
talcome wrote:
Well damn, Boobie had a visit from California and all she was here for is to see what a wonderful job boobie is doing, like crap. why dont anyone make a surprise visit and see what is really going on. If you have camera's and a malty screen monitor why cant this so call manager see what is going on. drunks coming in, dirty filthy people all day long, people riding bicycles through the lobby in plain sight, and we know they are doing drugs. Boobie never goes out and stops these thugs It called a manager who cant multi-task, one track mind that can't focus on more than one thing at her time. if you can't do a great job in 8 hrs five day's a week go home. 8:00am to 9:00 to 11:00 pm and she can't remember if she locked the office door every time when leaving. Please!
The so called assistant manager isn't that at all. she is just here to pay bills and PC input who can't get a thing right and Boobie won't let her in on nothing at all. going on 4 yrs we have had 13 so called maintenance men or boy's. all but two were thieves and drug addicts. these last two, what a joke, greasy hair, stinking every day,don't think they bath or know the use of deodorant, smell like poo-oo the newest one. Tom, Nathan were the best no one can deny. Boobie and Joonie leave. Dont move here if you are thinking a fine retirement. its the projects for sure.
Truth

Oakvale, WV

#42 Aug 20, 2014
People need to stop mentioning other people when your really don't know who it is.
I hear that Bobbie has gone and jumped on people for saying things about her on this blog saying you better not say anything else about me!!!
Well Damn, its all the truth and as the old saying goes the TRUTH hurts.
She should be worried about her Character for she is putting challenged people from her Church in here and hugging all of them rubbing their backs as they leave after an appointment.
Go check out the blogs on Hot topics Christ Temple Crazies and see what it all about.
Its sad that Churches use Gods Holy word for Biblical misguidings and disbelieves to support what the Church believes in and how they determine who can be a member.
This isn't a retirement Home, its the Projects of downtown in the works for Drugs, Alcoholics, Hoes and Boes, and a dog kennel.

Truth or Dare!!!!!!!!! Challenge to tell all the truth?????
Truth

Oakvale, WV

#43 Aug 20, 2014
LOL wrote:
You tell'um Lora !! <quoted text>
LOL ISN'T Laura.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry "love" williams (Mar '15) 4 min Rhmit 11
Cheating at redman bingo on 5000 june 16 2017 7 min Lol bingo 2
No good reason exists for a reasonable man to not 12 min Law and lies 51
The russian thing didn't work out for Libs 51 min Kevin Jackson 19
Draft liberals, put them on front lines unarmed 52 min Kevin Jackson 1
cute sister 59 min Jack 2
Ladies have you ever had a girl throw you on 1 hr Ohio 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance