He promised no new taxes and unemployment would go down,
As far as jobs- yes he created a few,
But they were for his friends not for me and you,
He replaced a good fire chief with a political chum,
But the move that really struck me as dumb,
Was giving 50,000 a year to The Hot Dog Boy,
But he didn't quit there he continued to employ,
He gave a Communications Director fifty thou,
We never had that position before but we do now.

Then Mayor Steve came up with the Stormwater Fee,
Gee now it seems that even rain isn't free,
Luckily we were saved by a man in a funny hat,
When Councilman Simmons stood up and said "we don't need that",
While we don't have to look at couches on porches any more,
This town is still full of hookers galore,
They walk up and down 6th Avenue showing their ass,
But don't you dare forget to cut your grass,
If you do you'll find a ticket hanging on your door,
You can't be a slob but its okay to be a whore.

He has a lapdog named Clowncilman Ball,
When it's an important meeting Ball's not there at all,
The only thing I've seen Ball do on meeting night,
Is to accept a challenge from McAllister to go out and fight,
Ball's funniest move was to try to get Tom Roten off the air,
Ball was hopping mad but no one cared.

So all of Mayor Steve's moves are mirrors and smoke,
He doesn't see that his administration is becoming a joke,
So Mayor Steve please try to do something about drugs,
Instead of coming up with laws like porches can't have rugs,
Mayor Steve what I'm trying to say,
Is its good to have friends when it's time to play,
But it's Midnight and a bad moon is coming down,
So please make Huntington your priority and take care of our Town
1 post removed
medulla oblongata

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2014
The Gator is a joke. I'll bet you had to use a rhyming dictionary to put that ridiculous piece of shit little rhyme together. I have always observed that those who can't propel the greater common good forward usually spend their time whining and throwing stones. Besides spewing garbage what good have you done with your little soap box buddy??? Write two rags that you can't give away?? You are seriously a laughing stock. I follow you just to see what ignorant babble you will blather on about next. I'm pretty sure that your talent ends at being a personal care staff for the mentally challenged. I'm sure that they grow weary of your ignorant stream of shit as well.

What a joke.
Ashton Clay

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 17, 2014
Alligator, I appreciate your willingness to call crooks out. Huntington has it's share. I honestly have not heard anything about Mayor Williams. Some things I have noticed is road crews patching holes, street crews repairing and adding street lights to help light up areas of town.

I am seeing new police cars and city vehicles. Something must be going right. I can't say the same for the previous regime.
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 17, 2014
medulla oblongata wrote:
The Gator is a joke. I'll bet you had to use a rhyming dictionary to put that ridiculous piece of shit little rhyme together. I have always observed that those who can't propel the greater common good forward usually spend their time whining and throwing stones. Besides spewing garbage what good have you done with your little soap box buddy??? Write two rags that you can't give away?? You are seriously a laughing stock. I follow you just to see what ignorant babble you will blather on about next. I'm pretty sure that your talent ends at being a personal care staff for the mentally challenged. I'm sure that they grow weary of your ignorant stream of shit as well.

What a joke.
Thanks for reading. I appreciate all my readers if they agree with me or not. Actually I have 4 books and 6 CDs, I'm not sure who keeps buying them but as long as somebody does ill keep making them. Thanks again
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 17, 2014
Ashton Clay wrote:
Alligator, I appreciate your willingness to call crooks out. Huntington has it's share. I honestly have not heard anything about Mayor Williams. Some things I have noticed is road crews patching holes, street crews repairing and adding street lights to help light up areas of town.

I am seeing new police cars and city vehicles. Something must be going right. I can't say the same for the previous regime.
The problem is we are not affording everything. It will be announced short that we are in the red and a new tax or fee will be placed.
We really didn't have the surplus we were led to believe. Mayor Steve used the money to create jobs for his friends.

Wait and see. Call me an idiot now but just remember in the next few months that I called it. We are shorter on money than you know but the Mayor keeps growing the government.
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 17, 2014
Ashton Clay wrote:

It's funny how after they did not get the Stormwater fee that they solved the problem. I'm telling you before the end of summer we will hear about another fee.
They need money because the Mayor has spent too much
Laugh now but remember the gator told you first
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 17, 2014
medulla oblongata wrote:

What a joke.
Thanks for calling me a joke. I like jokes. Best compliment I have had today
trudat

Wayne, WV

#9 Mar 18, 2014
Besides just whine about it with your perceived wit, what have you done about it AJ?
medulla oblongata

Huntington, WV

#10 Mar 18, 2014
They must be flying off the shelves... As I've never seen them on any shelves. I did however watch your stand up comedy at city council. And you call them Clowncil. You said nothing coherent whatsoever. Like a taller but even less intelligent Mccomas. Please tell us all of your ideas again how the GATOR would do things. Better yet... Step up and get involved instead of being a sideline shittalker why don't you actually do something to effect change.

I know that you are an attention seeker and that you feed off of this energy. I'll challenge you to put a little skin in the game. Run for Council. Let's see how you can fix Huntington. Lol. Yeah. I thought so. All talk ABSOLUTELY 0 action.

Washington, DC

#11 Mar 18, 2014
medulla oblongata wrote:
They must be flying off the shelves... As I've never seen them on any shelves. I did however watch your stand up comedy at city council. And you call them Clowncil. You said nothing coherent whatsoever. Like a taller but even less intelligent Mccomas. Please tell us all of your ideas again how the GATOR would do things. Better yet... Step up and get involved instead of being a sideline shittalker why don't you actually do something to effect change.

I know that you are an attention seeker and that you feed off of this energy. I'll challenge you to put a little skin in the game. Run for Council. Let's see how you can fix Huntington. Lol. Yeah. I thought so. All talk ABSOLUTELY 0 action.
Anyone who goes by "alligator Jackson," can't be taken seriously. Hey, here's an idea: stop hiding behind a corny name, making corny rhymes and do something to better your city. Unless all you want to do is complain.
Ashton Clay

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 18, 2014
alligator jackson wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how after they did not get the Stormwater fee that they solved the problem. I'm telling you before the end of summer we will hear about another fee.
They need money because the Mayor has spent too much
Laugh now but remember the gator told you first
I believe you. I know how governments work. I have seen the trend your talking about in Huntington.
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 18, 2014
trudat wrote:
Besides just whine about it with your perceived wit, what have you done about it AJ?
I certainly do not want totaled credit for a lot of people's hard work but I feel like I was instrumental in fighting the Stormwater fee. Politics is often about raising awareness. Many trust Mayor Steve because he is a charming guy.
But blind faith is dangerous.

I did all I could do behind the scenes talking to Liberty groups, talking to citizens, wrote blogs, wrote letters to editor, spoke on Roten show, and spoke at the meetings.

Actually, politics is not that hard. It is creating awareness, making a point, and talking to people and getting them to understand your point and to get involved. Most of the battle in politics is firing up your base and motivating them to get involved.
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 18, 2014
trudat wrote:
I trusted Steve and supported him in last election. I simply do not believe that Huntington has the money for the new positions he has created. I think it all smacks of cronyism. Right now I am risking my reputation in trying to point out what Ida going on. Until the rain fee there was no debating, no talking, and everything was unanimous, that is not the way effective politics work. This country was built on exchanging ideas, debating, and even negotiation. There is a lot of work that goes into freedom

Huntington politics has been a dictatorship and whatever Steve wants people gave him. But with rain fee people started standing up and being heard, I'd like to think that by me speaking first made it easier for others.

But do not kid yourself, I am not alone. I get info from people in power and I speak up. Some of the stuff I say is inside info said in the way that my sources are not compromised.
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 18, 2014
medulla oblongata wrote:

I do sell some books but I have them available for people that want them in book form. I give my writing away free on the Internet. Money Town is available for free in various places and has been read a few thousand times.
Writing is a hobby and I really do not write for money.
If I put my books for sale at Empire they would be too high. They'd want a cut and they'd sell for ten. I sell my newest for $6.30 on Amazon. I care about my readers and want them to have a good deal. Money town sells for 12 but it is through a publisher and I can't control it. I feel guilty when people pay that much for something I love to do
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 18, 2014
medulla oblongata wrote:

Stephanie, my speech was effective. I made points that the mayor spent the surplus creating jobs for his friends and then did not have money for the sewer
Startup.
I made the point that when he took office the sewers were not a priority until the surplus was gone then the ordinance was trying to be forced through quickly during the holidays when people were distracted. It was sudden urgency.
I made the point that many people did not want the fee. I also called Bates and Bunn on not sticking to Republican values and not representing the people who elected them.
???

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 18, 2014
alligator jackson wrote:
<quoted text>I trusted Steve and supported him in last election. I simply do not believe that Huntington has the money for the new positions he has created. I think it all smacks of cronyism. Right now I am risking my reputation in trying to point out what Ida going on. Until the rain fee there was no debating, no talking, and everything was unanimous, that is not the way effective politics work. This country was built on exchanging ideas, debating, and even negotiation. There is a lot of work that goes into freedom

Huntington politics has been a dictatorship and whatever Steve wants people gave him. But with rain fee people started standing up and being heard, I'd like to think that by me speaking first made it easier for others.

But do not kid yourself, I am not alone. I get info from people in power and I speak up. Some of the stuff I say is inside info said in the way that my sources are not compromised.
Creating new positions & giving them to your friends is not new. Every mayor since Nelson has done it & the citizens of Huntington have allowed it.
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 18, 2014
[QUOTE who=". "]<quoted text>Anyone who goes by "alligator Jackson," can't be taken seriously. Hey, here's an idea: stop hiding behind a corny name, making corny rhymes and do something to better your city. Unless all you want to do is complain.[/QUOTE]
I stand for a lot of things. Read my blogs or books and you will understand me better.
I put my self at risk everyday. I live in the heart of Fairfield but I wrote Money Town against drugs though it is fiction, I have a non fiction book coming out against drugs and part of it is available in my new book Beers, Tears, and Huntington through the Years.
I emailed Steve excerpts and he never responded. I have potential answers to the drug problem on my facebook page Money Town: Huntington's Pill Problem I posted it for free.

Maybe I will do more but I'm building a base. If people want me to run for office, maybe I will.
I stand for family core values and I'm in the process of getting it out to the public, but I have my own way. I am not politically correct so Herald- Dispatch resents me.
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 18, 2014
alligator jackson wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly do not want totaled credit for a lot of people's hard work but I feel like I was instrumental in fighting the Stormwater fee. Politics is often about raising awareness. Many trust Mayor Steve because he is a charming guy.
But blind faith is dangerous.

I did all I could do behind the scenes talking to Liberty groups, talking to citizens, wrote blogs, wrote letters to editor, spoke on Roten show, and spoke at the meetings.

Actually, politics is not that hard. It is creating awareness, making a point, and talking to people and getting them to understand your point and to get involved. Most of the battle in politics is firing up your base and motivating them to get involved.
Sorry for some of the errors in my punctuation and spelling but I just woke up after working all night and have 16 hours of working today but yet so much to say so I'm writing quickly on a iPhone
alligator jackson

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Creating new positions & giving them to your friends is not new. Every mayor since Nelson has done it & the citizens of Huntington have allowed it.[/QUOTE]
Well it's a waste of money and its what's wrong with Huntington. If we are going to survive and thrive it must stop. Government must be for all, when it is for a few, that is when things happen like the Mall built in Barboursville instead of downtown. That is prime example of cronyism looking out for the interests of a few. It must stop. I didn't vote for Steve because I wanted his friends to have jobs.
Alligator Jackson

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 18, 2014
I am like most of you: I'm hardworking (2 jobs), educated (Masters Degree, have a family and lived most of my life in Huntington.
I'm not trying to line my pockets, I'm tired of people accepting status quo and simply accepting that everyone gives jobs to their friends. I'm speaking up and I don't care who agrees I think I'm doing my part
My writing name is Alligator Jackson but for those who don't want to research it my real name is David Williams. I'm standing up for Huntington and this is the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rakeem Cato goes undrafted in NFL 2 min really 30
boost mobile 30 min trible 4
JB'S Strippers. .. 35 min willy 8
Black and $200 Jordans 37 min really 3
kaleb burdine (Sep '13) 1 hr I remember when 17
Cabell Huntington Hospital president, CEO retiring 1 hr just saying 1
Most miserable city in America 1 hr Herd Nerd 3
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 13 hr Nick the Dick 44
Huntington Dating
Find my Match