any high class hookers in Huntington

any high class hookers in Huntington

Posted in the Huntington Forum

lincoln county man

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2014
any high class hookers in Huntington have showered and brushed your teeth.i am here in lincoln county and just got my nut check and lookin for my dream womañ. I can even shave and shower
lincoln county man

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2014
I just got my nut check and lookin to have some fun with the right womeñs.,i like to cook the right yomeñs beans and taters and cornbread. Then take a ride in my old truck but no fartin in it

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#3 Apr 29, 2014
seeing there are not any high-class people in Htown, it only stands to reason their hookers aren't either.
yep

Ona, WV

#4 Apr 29, 2014
Check the building on 5th avenue across from the library
1 post removed
wtf

Ashburn, VA

#6 Apr 30, 2014
How high class can a hooked really be?
M Cremeans

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 30, 2014
The "higher class" ones work in your attorney, accounting, and doctor offices.
A lot of the paralegals are paid to "entertain" special guests before a case or special event. Most of these women are not street prostitutes. It is part of their job.

I worked for an office supply company years ago. I used to deliver office paper, forms, supplies to a downtown law firm.
There was a paralegal in a back office that always signed off on the shipping ticket.

She was known by the guys in the office for giving oral. I used to get a bj every week from her. She could finish me off in about 5 minutes. She was amazing.
She was very beautiful.

She enjoyed doing that. I would give her 50.00 cash. She had a metal cash box in her desk drawer she would put the money in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That a boy Trump 4 min Golden standard 7
Brad Fuller 8 min Obviously jealous 9
Disappearing Westmoreland Threads 18 min Anon Westmoreland 13
Liberals Claiming to be Against Trump's "Fascis... 34 min Silent Majority 17
Racist Democrat Quotes (Dec '13) 37 min Silent Majority 227
How did Trump beat everyone else?? 1 hr Silent Majority 55
Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood play in... 1 hr Silent Majority 50

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance