where are the best & the worst neighb...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
samething

United States

#22 Aug 24, 2012
Sharp Boner wrote:
<quoted text>
walnut hills used to be so nice.
not anymore it is awful. police all over. every day and night.
but they need the police there. my relative lives there and is miserable there. once was okay. trash, people and debrie trash everywhere. nasty, dirty, trashy, unkempt neighborhoods. no one has any pride with exception of a very few.
dont move in that neighborhood. there are houses for sale. there is one at 308 davis street. dont buy it. bad neighborhood.
Scuba

Englewood, CO

#23 Oct 24, 2013
Racist jus because there is black guy walking down the block doesn't mean it's bad. Look at gdotte it is a 90-100% white dominant nieghborhood, and its still bad, poverty, drugs, and thugs make a place a ghetto whether or not if it's a white , black, or Hispanic ghetto.
There is a reason why the train tracks, and flood wall separates the projects, gdotte and altizer from the nice areas in Huntington and barbersville.
ghetto

Dallas, TX

#24 Jun 30, 2015
Cletus wrote:
Drive down the street and if you can go 10 blocks without seeing a black, its a good neighborhood.
The city was 86.9% White, 8.6% African American, 0.3% Native American, 1.1% Asian.
However, it is the second White ghetto in WV.
Sad

Huntington, WV

#25 Jul 23, 2015
samething wrote:
<quoted text>
not anymore it is awful. police all over. every day and night.
but they need the police there. my relative lives there and is miserable there. once was okay. trash, people and debrie trash everywhere. nasty, dirty, trashy, unkempt neighborhoods. no one has any pride with exception of a very few.
dont move in that neighborhood. there are houses for sale. there is one at 308 davis street. dont buy it. bad neighborhood.
My parents have lived on cedar st for over 30 years and said it gets worse day by day seeing drug deals and at least 20 just cops patrolling the area daily doing nothing to fix this problem. It's very discouraging and this has lowered the value of their home tremendously leaving them no option but to stay and watch it all continue to go to crap
The Responsible Negro

Greensburg, PA

#26 Jul 24, 2015
Cletus wrote:
Drive down the street and if you can go 10 blocks without seeing a black, its a good neighborhood.
Well, actually, if white women were posing this question, your advice would be considered incorrect. White chics...oh how they love that black c*ck. Ask your woman, she knows. Season tickets to MU Football games? Yea...your woman doesn't go with you to bond...she's checking out the backfield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hooker on backpage 27 min Lonely John 19
Josh Day in the Pen! (Jul '15) 2 hr their friend 17
News Landau Murphy Jr. arrested on domestic assault ... 2 hr Mike 6
Missing woman from hospital 2 hr Second Opinion 4
401 Whitaker Blvd. Yellowstone (Jan '11) 2 hr Kimberly 91
hpd officers accidently overdoses on heroin 3 hr God Help Us 5
Suck On This Government Epic Fail ! 4 hr Second Opinion 13
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 4 hr Scum 63
Teays Valley Krogers 7 hr Homeland Security 41

Huntington Jobs