where are the best & the worst neighb...

where are the best & the worst neighbor hoods in Huntington

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Front Royal, VA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
East? West?

Since: Sep 11

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2012
They're all bad, move to Ohio.
Axel

Troy, VA

#3 Aug 19, 2012
The Sourhside is the best.
Well

Ardsley, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2012
"neighborhood" is one word.
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#5 Aug 19, 2012
anyplace that has section 8 rentals is bad.
Cletus

Ardsley, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Drive down the street and if you can go 10 blocks without seeing a black, its a good neighborhood.
oh yea

Grand Blanc, MI

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Cletus wrote:
Drive down the street and if you can go 10 blocks without seeing a black, its a good neighborhood.
But don't be fooled by your average looking white guy because either your copper or your kids are in danger
DontAskDontTell

United States

#8 Aug 19, 2012
Well hell down move to Westmoreland BC in a 10 block radius from my house bout a week a part there was a murder and double stabbing lol
nuff said

Huntington, IN

#9 Aug 19, 2012
Huntington aint shit..if it wasnt for all the dope feens and so called dope boys then huntington really wouldnt be shit. Im from here and its sad that i can say my town aint worth a fuck so theres nothing bad about huntington bcus you can find a feen and a drug dealer everywhere you go huntington jus needs to burn down to the ground and forgotten
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Quantico, VA

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Gicky wrote:
East? West?
Southside is the best.
me

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2012
nuff said wrote:
Huntington aint shit..if it wasnt for all the dope feens and so called dope boys then huntington really wouldnt be shit. Im from here and its sad that i can say my town aint worth a fuck so theres nothing bad about huntington bcus you can find a feen and a drug dealer everywhere you go huntington jus needs to burn down to the ground and forgotten
spoken like a true scholar...dipshit!
LoveMyChocolate

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 20, 2012
Cheetah Chrome wrote:
<quoted text>
Southside is the best.
We live in the Southside area, and its pretty nice. We have three kids, and there are lots of families with children ariund. There's good and bad no matter where you go. I guess its primarily what you're looking for.
No Business

Hansford, WV

#14 Aug 20, 2012
move to Barboursville. I did some work out on Martha Rd. Nice place. Homes were well kept, clean. The homeowner said the police in B'ville are extremely tough on drugs.

I did not see unkept lawns, trashy houses, junked porches, or thugs standing around. I will be leaving Huntington as soon as i find a new home.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#15 Aug 20, 2012
Stamford Park or Arlington Park neighborhoods.
nah

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Mr_Awesome wrote:
Stamford Park or Arlington Park neighborhoods.
i will tell you this, stay away from davis street, walnut hills areas. drugs, drugs, fights, partying, police all over all the time. if you are a gangster, hood rat, low life trash, well this is the street for you. between oney and springdale. bad, bad, bad
Sharp Boner

Peoria, IL

#17 Aug 23, 2012
nah wrote:
<quoted text>i will tell you this, stay away from davis street, walnut hills areas. drugs, drugs, fights, partying, police all over all the time. if you are a gangster, hood rat, low life trash, well this is the street for you. between oney and springdale. bad, bad, bad
walnut hills used to be so nice.

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Spring Valley is a good neighborhood.
Let me let you in on some

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Hey, Rooster, you have trash over in ohio right on 775. There called the Walkers and they left huntington and things are looking good. Now we need to seand the rest of the trash over there.lol
Curious

Pickerington, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Most of Huntington is bad. I would never let my kids live anywhere around 17th through 28th street. Nasty people, very ghetto.
BestDad

Proctorville, OH

#21 Aug 23, 2012
I agree with Crooked Rooster. Move to Ohio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 3 min Shawn 55
I'm Forming a Political Party and I need help 10 min Big Bad Whitey 8
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 10 min vic 61
Info on Dr. Webb (Aug '11) 29 min lord have mercy 12
Sheetz 6th ave food poisoning 31 min Shaniqua 3
Do not use cell tech express on first street 32 min MB Cell Tech 1
Why is DACA on the table? 37 min lol 17
America Held Hostage Day 366 3 hr Traitors 44

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web