First Prev
of 2
Next Last
umm

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Anyone know her if so what's she like?????
nice person

Chester, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2012
She is super nice and a wonderful mother!!
hello

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2012
When does she ever have her kid???
Truth

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Apr 19, 2012
She is a pos mother she never has her kid. She always acts like she is better then others and she isn't no better then anyone she is a bad mother that don't give two shi*s about her kid
AMJ

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Her taste in boys is a little pathetic. Her baby daddy is a druggie, and the guy she thought she was having another baby with recently goes by "Justin Juice Boxx Stahl" & has hundreds of girls all over his Facebook. Sounds like a real winner to me! She's obviously gone downhill since high school, which is sad because she always seemed like a nice, decent girl.
brandee love

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2012
if you're going to post stuff about shana then use your real name not just some word. and if you all really know her then you'd know her "baby daddy" isn't a druggie he's a really good father and has kaydence all the time. if you have something to say about shana say it to her not on some website. thanks!
1 post removed
concerned

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2012
FIRST I WILL SAY THAT YALL WON'T SAY THIS TO HER FACE... BUT IF JUSTIN IS THE ONE STARTING THIS. U DON'T HAVE ROOM TO TALK...U USE HER FOR A PLACE TO REST UR DAMN HEAD AND A CAR TO U CAUSE U R SUCH A LOSER!!!
2fast

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2012
If Justin is starting this. U got problems with people that would love to kick ur ass. This is coming from a very close friend of her father. And yes I am a bad ass
Person

Hansford, WV

#10 Apr 19, 2012
Justin is a piece of shit!!!! She can do so much better than him. He has cost her so much in the past year!!!
Person

Hansford, WV

#11 Apr 19, 2012
2fast what the hell are you waiting on?
2fast

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2012
Person wrote:
2fast what the hell are you waiting on?
the time and place
hahahahaha

Huntington, WV

#13 Apr 19, 2012
Shana is a snitch and a cry baby . I worked with her at GC service. She cared more about her bf then her job! She got fired and was boo hoo like they was going to feel sorry for her. if you know her then you also know I'm right.
hmmm

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Apr 19, 2012
2fast wrote:
If Justin is starting this. U got problems with people that would love to kick ur ass. This is coming from a very close friend of her father. And yes I am a bad ass
bad ass? you sound extremely intriguing...no I'm not being smartass.
Friend

Hansford, WV

#15 Apr 19, 2012
I cant believe what people are saying about Shana? She was always the best mother. I heard that she has changed in a big way...Someone needs to pray for her
1 post removed
Friend

Hansford, WV

#17 Apr 19, 2012
So the person named "HAHAHA" why cant you put your real name?

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 19, 2012
I've told her ass several times what a piece of $hit she is and no she has split custody of her child and true she don't ever have her. She just got removed from rehab couple weekends ago at Rehab bcs she was being a stalker and freak trying to get Justin to talk to her. She sd she had a miscarriage truth is she was never pregnant she has on the paper that shows her hcg level being testing. No result....... She lives in the bluff. And her child doesn't need to be raised their. She loves losers and yes she is a POS
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Apr 19, 2012
SHANA IS THE BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN IN WVA SHE IS NOT A GOOD MOTHER SHE NEVER HAS HER LIL GIRL!!SHE FAKED A PREGNANCY TRYIN 2 KEEP HER BF,SO SHE WAS CHOOSIN HIM OVER HER BABY.HER BABY DADDY IS A DRUG HEAD FROM WHAT SHE TELLS,ALSO HER GRANDPA KEEPS HER ALL THE TIME.NOT THE DAD BUT HIS DAD,AND SHE SAYS HER MOM AND SISTER R BOTH BITCHES THAT WONT STAY OUT OF HER BUSSINESS,AS FOR JUSTIN USEIN HER SHE IS STILL STAULKING HIM WHEN HE WANTS NOTHIN TO DO WITH HER!!!HE DONT NEED TO LAY HIS HEAD AT HER TRASHY ASS HOUSE.HE HAS A VERY GOOD MOTHER AND GRAND MOTHER.SO THIS IS DRAMA QUEEN SHANA AT HER BEST AND IM FRIENDS WITH BOTH OF THEM AND TALK 2 THEM ON A DAILY BASES.SHE KNOWS SHE WAS DEAD WRONG TO PULL THAT PREGNAT SHIT. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY AND IT IS THE TRUTH!
FRIEND

Titusville, FL

#20 Apr 19, 2012
whomever lulu is. U must have been her friend at one time to see that paper from the hospital and now talking Shit about or or this is Justin talkn Shit now....
Shana Love

Jersey City, NJ

#21 Apr 19, 2012
like I said 3045213557
kristy

Huntington, WV

#22 Apr 19, 2012
Well the truth is it's not the worlds business what shana and Justin are doing ! So stop with all this bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East end break-ins 2 min Big nasty 82
Overdoses 16 min Bob the Builder 109
Men who cheat 38 min Poor Mistress 4
Hillary beats trump! 1 hr Ibew 38
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,554
KODI Amazon FIRE STICK Local SELLERS around here? 1 hr XBMC4Life 2
Old Main Emporium 1 hr Nerd 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance