Woman up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Why are all these damn women getting pregnant, but wanting a c-section. Unless there is some medical reason that you have to get one, then push your damn babies out like women are meant to do. And stop forcing your babies to come out early just because of your own selfish reasons.
been there

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

You must have never been a mother in labor and had to have an emergency c-section to save the baby and your own life! All women are made different and not everyone wants a c-section but it happens. Don't be an ass do some research or ask a few women why they had to have a c-section.
Woman up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

been there wrote:
You must have never been a mother in labor and had to have an emergency c-section to save the baby and your own life! All women are made different and not everyone wants a c-section but it happens. Don't be an ass do some research or ask a few women why they had to have a c-section.
obviously you can't read, because I said unless it is a medical EMERGENCY, then they have no reason not to try. These days girls don't even go into labor, they just have there C-Section scheduled from the beginning of the pregnancy or they schedule it when they are tired of being pregnant and schedule for the 37th week. Baby's still need to be in that month and will come out when they are ready, no need to have a c-Section or induce your labor unless like I said it is medically necessary, people are so selfish....before you respond to something make sure you learn to read first.
Listen

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Woman up wrote:
<quoted text>obviously you can't read, because I said unless it is a medical EMERGENCY, then they have no reason not to try. These days girls don't even go into labor, they just have there C-Section scheduled from the beginning of the pregnancy or they schedule it when they are tired of being pregnant and schedule for the 37th week. Baby's still need to be in that month and will come out when they are ready, no need to have a c-Section or induce your labor unless like I said it is medically necessary, people are so selfish....before you respond to something make sure you learn to read first.
I have never heard of anyone wanting a csection & if they do, I don't see a doctor doing it early just Bc the mom wants the baby born early.
Woman Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Listen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard of anyone wanting a csection & if they do, I don't see a doctor doing it early just Bc the mom wants the baby born early.
I hear it all the time. I know 6 girls this year that just scheduled C-Sections and the doctors was ok with it because it is a birthing option now. Girls think that it will make their sex life horrible if a baby passes through the birth canal which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. And doctor can only encourage mothers, they have no control of what their wishes are. And all the doctor needs to hear to allow the baby to come out early is how miserable they are and it's not hard to find a reason to take the baby out early or induce labor. It happens all the time. I can't name more than one person this year that had a natural labor and birthing. Nope, they either got a c-section scheduled at 20 weeks for the baby to be removed at 37 weeks or had their labor induced at 37weeks.
i know y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

It's because they have herpes. Everybody knows that's why a woman has to get a c-section scheduled. Can't have the baby naturally.
HannahMontana

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Because they want to look like kangaroos with dat slit like a damn pouch.
FIFO

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Well it's better than having a nasty stretched out vagina and possibly being ripped all the way down to or through your asshole. Oh and pissing yourself everytime you cough or sneeze because of destroyed pelvic muscles. Doctors wont do an elective 37 week section either. Too much risk. 39 week is the norm for non emergency sections.
michael jackson

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Fyi csections ain't only for people that have certain std's.they r also for women whose birth canals aren't big enough for a precious baby to pass through!and no doctor is gonna give u a csection due to the fact u want one there's has to be a medical reason to have a csection.it is most common when u have to have a csection that they deliever your baby at 39 wks there's has to be a good medical reason for them to do a csection before 39 weeks .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
is it possible to retro-breed blacks back into ... 8 min poor animals 75
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Billy 51,847
why are nigguhs attracted to obese trashy white... 16 min ive noticed 4
fried chicken dinna nigguh 47 min ashandre kikiju 9
Single WOMEN with KIDS are EASY but DONT date THEM (Nov '13) 58 min truth 105
Responsible Negro 1 hr Angel Warrior 12
New Oriental Health Spa (Aug '13) 1 hr Yessir 54
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••